Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:51:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][PRE-ANN] PRISM - PrismChain, A Blockchain Environment - CROWDSALE LIVE  (Read 27928 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
PrismRevolution (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 02:48:33 PM

I'm interested too. for your ICO, sent approx. 0.5 BTC to coinkite BTC address. however, no receipt or what so ever. do I have to create an account at coinkite???

Hello investor and thanks for your purchase.

You will receive your wallet file with PRM loaded in on launch day (11th April 2016) directly to your email address.

You will be able to import it into your wallet to have your PRM tokens available.

Feel free to ask anything if any kind of doubts arise.

Best regards,

Rick - PR manager of PRISM.
pennyford

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 03:39:33 PM

I see. Thanks Rick.

I prefer you set up such as 150% bonus till your BTC reach to 250BTC or alike. thought?

btw, miffman nor anyone has assigned officially yet, right?
PrismRevolution (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 03:49:24 PM

I see. Thanks Rick.

I prefer you set up such as 150% bonus till your BTC reach to 250BTC or alike. thought?

miffman will be in charge of post launch escrow if everything goes as planned, we're still in last steps of defining this.

I think that another good bonus round will be active from this week to incentivise early adopters, we'll disclose all the infos soon. Anyway many bonuses are already active as you can see in this blog post: https://medium.com/@PrismFoundation/crowdsale-terms-details-8fe44d4ce44e#.war0mlb2l

Regards.
miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 03:58:33 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2016, 08:11:34 PM by miffman

I see. Thanks Rick.

miffman will be in charge of post launch escrow if everything goes as planned, we're still in last steps of defining this.

I can confirm. I will post here if/when everything is settled. Smiley

PLEASE NOTE! PRISM has deleted some of my posts regarding my withdrawal as an escrow!

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
pennyford

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 04:06:54 PM

I see. Thanks Rick.

I think that another good bonus round will be active from this week to incentivise early adopters, we'll disclose all the infos soon. Anyway many bonuses are already active as you can see in this blog post: https://medium.com/@PrismFoundation/crowdsale-terms-details-8fe44d4ce44e#.war0mlb2l

Regards.

rather sending 1 BTC, twice of 0.5BTC get more bonus in a sense. in anyway, will see your up to date promo...
PrismRevolution (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 04:12:32 PM

I see. Thanks Rick.

Regards.

rather sending 1 BTC, twice of 0.5BTC get more bonus in a sense. in anyway, will see your up to date promo...

Well if we receive two investment from different person of 0.5 BTC they will get 2x bonus. If we receive a 1BTC from one person only he will receive a 1x bonus.

Smiley
pennyford

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 04:24:25 PM

I see. Thanks Rick.

I can confirm. I will post here if/when everything is settled. Smiley

grad to see your confirmation. thanks.
PrismRevolution (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 08:29:30 PM

PRISM has been added to C-cex Exchange voting page: https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

If you are a C-cex user please cast a vote for us!

dpapaemc

Activity: 255
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 01:30:59 AM

Omgosh...Crazy!!! Huh
bitbitch

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 09:31:00 AM

who is "Rick"?
mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 01:00:01 PM

is this legit?

for 200.000 USD you must give to us prove that Rick exist and he is involved in PRISM

IOTA
PrismRevolution (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 02:26:22 PM

PRISM, A BLOCKCHAIN ENVIRONMENT

Links:

Website & Crowdsale: www.prismchain.com

Blog: https://medium.com/@PrismFoundation/

Official Forum: http://forum.prismchain.com/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Prism_Chain

Timeline: http://www.tiki-toki.com/timeline/entry/616648/PrismChain-Development/

Official Chat: https://prismchain.herokuapp.com (not so stable, investigating to fix it)

VOTE PRISM ON C-CEX EXCHANGE: https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=PRM

BOUNTIES AND SOCIAL TASKS

Prism is offering many social tasks avaialble to the community. You can earn some PRISM with that Wink .

LIST OF COMMUNITY BOUNTIES AVAILABLE

Translations: 1000 PRM x Language (No google translate, please read below the "Translations" section)

Video: (depending on the lenght and the quality of it) 5000 - 15000 PRM

Blog article/press release: 2000 PRM (Must be at least 400 words)

Twitter: follow and tweet about #PRISM @Prism_Chain and get 25 PRM each tweet for a max of 5 daily tweets. When crowdsale ends we'll pay in one unique amount the totality of gains from tweets.

Community ideas: if you think you have any useful idea to help building a solid community around PRISM let us know, you will be rewarded guaranteed!

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 05:31:30 PM

So i've made a deposit and it's confirmed, is there anyway to see how much I'll receive, no email confirmations of your payment received etc?
PrismRevolution (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 05:43:26 PM

So i've made a deposit and it's confirmed, is there anyway to see how much I'll receive, no email confirmations of your payment received etc?

Hi, we will update the website with a confirmation page for every purchase, apologise if  no precise information resume is given after payment completed at the moment.

Anyway to calculate the amount of PRM you will receive you just need to divide the amount of BTC sent for the price/coin of PRM (0.0000175). In example if you sent 0.1 BTC you will receive : 0.1 / 0.0000175 = 5714,28 PRM tokens.

Thanks for your investment.

Regards.
Xtrata

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 05:52:54 PM

Hi, we will update the website with a confirmation page for every purchase, apologise if  no precise information resume is given after payment completed at the moment.

Anyway to calculate the amount of PRM you will receive you just need to divide the amount of BTC sent for the price/coin of PRM (0.0000175). In example if you sent 0.1 BTC you will receive : 0.1 / 0.0000175 = 5714,28 PRM tokens.

Regards.

Crypt1x

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 06:01:01 PM

Hi, we will update the website with a confirmation page for every purchase, apologise if  no precise information resume is given after payment completed at the moment.

Regards.

Grin Grin Grin so much time i was missing this gif from the forum! LOL Cheesy

edit: going to throw a bit of coins there...let's see how this goes.
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 06:45:40 PM

bookmark and joined
KernelPanik23

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 06:48:31 PM

I really feel shit about that JJ....he is the dev of Radium and keeps trolling all the day here against PRISM.
 I'm the founder of CC - CryptoTrade trading club and i'm sure i will never invest in a dev such JJ, who troll more than he can dev.

I will invest a discrete quantity of BTC in this project and i feel that all the fudsters will regret their fud so much.

See ya.

https://discord.gg/0u2KzLIaZB0QJXgt
CosaNostra

Activity: 843
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 07:58:49 PM

I really feel shit about that JJ....he is the dev of Radium and keeps trolling all the day here against PRISM.
 I'm the founder of CC - CryptoTrade trading club and i'm sure i will never invest in a dev such JJ, who troll more than he can dev.

I will invest a discrete quantity of BTC in this project and i feel that all the fudsters will regret their fud so much.

See ya.

Another scam, or what?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
KernelPanik23

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 08:11:04 PM

See ya.

Another scam, or what?

You will see when market price will be 15x from the ICO price.. Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: