Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:53:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][PRE-ANN] PRISM - PrismChain, A Blockchain Environment - CROWDSALE LIVE  (Read 27928 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kame.japan2

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 01:25:55 AM

Hello from Japan.

To be frank with you, although we feel little risky, in point of ROI, your ICO early birds proposal come to little attention to us.

We have enough budget for about 10 successful start up companies for each 200 Bitcoins and those are fixed. However, recent Japanese Yen appreciation made us few hundreds extra Bitcoins to go.

If you can, let us know your product road map and who is your CEO. As far as we see your web site, no photo there. hope to more info soon.

It's over mid night here, so, it will be great if you can let us know more info when I get up. So, that I can share the info to our members (they do not know English well)...

Cheers.   

Is this crowdsale ended? let us know.

you represent investors but you cant find any information?
yeahh

At this point of time, we have heard anything responded yet.
We can not invest any if we can not at least confirm CEO.

Anyone know them?

primalbase║▬ Distributed Workspace for Tech Community ▬║primalbase
Self-reproducing business structureLong term profitable investmentTangible product, not virtual
ICO starts 26th of June 1st day bonus (66%) 2nd-7th day bonus (25%)▬▬▬║Twitter
kame.japan2

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 10:32:51 AM

Hello from Japan.

To be frank with you, although we feel little risky, in point of ROI, your ICO early birds proposal come to little attention to us.

We have enough budget for about 10 successful start up companies for each 200 Bitcoins and those are fixed. However, recent Japanese Yen appreciation made us few hundreds extra Bitcoins to go.

If you can, let us know your product road map and who is your CEO. As far as we see your web site, no photo there. hope to more info soon.

It's over mid night here, so, it will be great if you can let us know more info when I get up. So, that I can share the info to our members (they do not know English well)...

Cheers.    

Crowdsale is still live,

Regards.

Thank you very much to let us know your crowdsale is still active!!

Where can I find photo of CEO please? Also, product road map in order to confirm we put right money to right persons.

Thanks for your swift answer in advance.

Cheers.

Self-reproducing business structureLong term profitable investmentTangible product, not virtual
kame.japan2

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 11:37:55 AM

Hello from Japan.

Cheers.    

Crowdsale is still live,

Regards.

Thank you very much to let us know your crowdsale is still active!!

Where can I find photo of CEO please? Also, product road map in order to confirm we put right money to right persons.

Thanks for your swift answer in advance.

Cheers.

Grin Grin Grin

Is this man of photo CEO of Prism? I do not see this photo in the official web site there.

Please advise as soon as possible.

Cheers.

kame.japan2

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 12:09:08 PM

They deleted it as soon as someone spotted that the pic has been taken from some random italian CEO.

Is CEO of Prism Italian???  the photo looks like to Nicolas Cage anyway.

Is this kind of joke? or Prism is fake? our question is simple so the answer should be a peace of cake? Isn't it?

We are now in Izakaya party and discussing we should put the free BTC to this PRISM as decentralized investments or, full depositing to Wave ICO.

I would like to have Risk team answer sooner as our neck-tie goes up to forehead level for more beers...!!!

Cheers.

PrismRevolution (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 12:11:12 PM

@kame.japan2 I pm'd you, please check.

Avoid trusting trolls and fudsters in this forum and only trust informations given by our official channel, there are many people here interested to see PRISM fail. You know, this is crypto business after all and the dirty games tricks are the preferred from competitors to break you down.

Anyway PRISM is going to be an amazing and successful forward looking project despite all the sabotage people will try to do to our detriment.

My best regards,

Rick.
KernelPanik23

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 12:25:20 PM

Hello from Japan.

Cheers.    

Crowdsale is still live,

Regards.

Hi kame.japan2, I represent a group of investors which already bought into PRISM. We also made little investment at first then we contacted dev team and they were really clean and polite to discuss with us more details that given enough confidence to invest further 20 BTC.
Now we are planning to invest more, althought we were waiting to see how much ico will be sold in the next weeks before ico ends. If you mind to have discuss a bit about this investment with us please join here: https://discord.gg/0u2KzLIaZAzzqd8O   Smiley
kame.japan2

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 01:00:57 PM

Avoid trusting trolls and fudsters in this forum and only trust informations given by our official channel, there are many people here interested to see PRISM fail. You know, this is crypto business after all and the dirty games tricks are the preferred from competitors to break you down.

Anyway PRISM is going to be an amazing and successful forward looking project despite all the sabotage people will try to do to our detriment.

My best regards,

Rick.

Hello from Japan Mr. Rick. Our request is simple. Wanting to confirm CEO's photo.

You may say others are competitor but we do not care. We bet about 10 times and then, even all the 9 are strike, if one is good hit or a home run, okay to us. We are not picky, just see the fundamentals. 

On top of it, we are, as Japanese, we at least see "who is the top of the company".

Particularly, my elder boss nearby me strongly mention me that "do not invest your money to anyone who never seen the face of top". As you know, recent days, thank you to Internet that we can at least confirm facebook or Linkedin or such SNS to make it easy... but, is Nicolas Cage your CEO???

Please upload your CEO photo to your web site or this Forum and give us an idea of your product road map to make an imagine how our BTC would come back to our pocket in Yen in the future.

p.s. I tried PM you but couldn't (why?), I am sorry I never this PM before... I need some time to try, and I am afraid my speaking is not good, moreover, I am now in very noisy Izakaya bar with my colleague, one of them almost there to rising his tie goes up to forehead level...

Cheers.

PrismRevolution (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 01:12:04 PM

My best regards,

Rick.

Hello from Japan Mr. Rick. Our request is simple. Wanting to confirm CEO's photo.

You may say others are competitor but we do not care. We bet about 10 times and then, even all the 9 are strike, if one is good hit or a home run, okay to us. We are not picky, just see the fundamentals. 

On top of it, we are, as Japanese, we at least see "who is the top of the company".

Particularly, my elder boss nearby me strongly mention me that "do not invest your money to anyone who never seen the face of top". As you know, recent days, thank you to Internet that we can at least confirm facebook or Linkedin or such SNS to make it easy... but, is Nicolas Cage your CEO???

Please upload your CEO photo to your web site or this Forum and give us an idea of your product road map to make an imagine how our BTC would come back to our pocket in Yen in the future.

p.s. I tried PM you but couldn't (why?), I am sorry I never this PM before... I need some time to try, and I am afraid my speaking is not good, moreover, I am now in very noisy Izakaya bar with my colleague, one of them almost there to rising his tie goes up to forehead level...

Cheers.

Agreed. Check your PM again.

Roadmap will be published soon.
kame.japan2

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 01:38:32 PM

My best regards,

Rick.

Cheers.

Agreed. Check your PM again.

Roadmap will be published soon.

Mr. Rick.

Thank you for updating CEO's photo in your official web site!
We see him now and show it to my elder boss saying - is this father of Nicolas Cage!?
but says okay to go, up on your road map. We are looking forward to hear road map soon.

buy the way, when I see PM message window, a lot of people says your PRISM is SCAM.

what a surprise...

PrismRevolution (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 01:44:24 PM

BOUNTIES AND SOCIAL TASKS

Prism is offering many social tasks avaialble to the community. You can earn some PRISM with that Wink .

LIST OF COMMUNITY BOUNTIES AVAILABLE

Translations: 1000 PRM x Language (No google translate, please read below the "Translations" section)

Video: (depending on the lenght and the quality of it) 5000 - 15000 PRM

Blog article/press release: 2000 PRM (Must be at least 400 words)

Twitter: follow and tweet about #PRISM @Prism_Chain and get 25 PRM each tweet for a max of 5 daily tweets. When crowdsale ends we'll pay in one unique amount the totality of gains from tweets.

Community ideas: if you think you have any useful idea to help building a solid community around PRISM let us know, you will be rewarded guaranteed!
kame.japan2

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 01:59:08 PM

Prism 'dev' or Rick or whatever name your going by today, care to explain why the pic of Nick Cage's dad Yr emminent 'CEO' does not come up in any reverse image search look ups!!?? Surely a man of the caliber of Eric Truss would have some sort of internet history!!?

oh ! that make scene to me. your CEO looks very old enough in IT history but no much in other search engine hit is funny.

Mr. Rick,  please explain  - before my elder boss put his bottle off...!

Cheers.

PrismRevolution (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 02:03:52 PM

Prism 'dev' or Rick or whatever name your going by today, care to explain why the pic of Nick Cage's dad Yr emminent 'CEO' does not come up in any reverse image search look ups!!?? Surely a man of the caliber of Eric Truss would have some sort of internet history!!?

oh ! that make scene to me. your CEO looks very old enough in IT history but no much in other search engine hit is funny.

Mr. Rick,  please explain  - before my elder boss put his bottle off...!

Cheers.

As you can read from the brief curriculum vitae on the blog he is well experienced but he always maintained a reserved way of life.
Business mans like him are from the old school and did not used such social networks as today, but this doesn't mean he has not the skills to be a CEO as he actually is.

Regards,

Rick.

(again try to avoid any information and fud given by these people trying to sabotage PRISM) Smiley
kame.japan2

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 02:23:39 PM

What a joke this is

suddenly, same wording come from my elder boss now...

can you disclose what company Eric CEO  has been serving so far? is there any company that we can refer to???

Mr. Rick, thanks for your return before my last train go...!

Cheers.

kame.japan2

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 02:32:52 PM

What a joke this is

can you disclose what company Eric CEO  has been serving so far? is there any company that we can refer to???

Cheers.

Mr. Rick, someone posted me why I do not ask about your developer.

Regarding Mr. Adolfo Antinori - who apparently has 12 years of node.js experience supported node.js from its birth. However, node.js was invented in 2009, only 7 years ago, figure is not much.

please advise.

Cheers.

PrismRevolution (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 02:34:15 PM

What a joke this is

Cheers.

Not at this stage. Many others investors took the risk and we feel confident many others will do and will get rewarded.

We understand your concernings, but all the deeper informations will be disclosed after the launch to avoid further sabotage from competitors. We are keeping a certain level of anonimity because of this, no other reasons.
Xtrata

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 02:36:03 PM

What a joke this is

Cheers.

Not at this stage. Many others investors took the risk and we feel confident many others will do and will get rewarded.

We understand your concernings, but all the deeper informations will be disclosed after the launch to avoid further sabotage from competitors. We are keeping a certain level of anonimity because of this, no other reasons.

This must be the worst scam attempt Ive seen in a long while.

kame.japan2

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 02:40:52 PM

What a joke this is

Cheers.

This must be the worst scam attempt Ive seen in a long while.

Is this real photo of PRISM CEO?

PrismRevolution (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 02:54:58 PM

What a joke this is

Cheers.

Mr. Rick, someone posted me why I do not ask about your developer.

Regarding Mr. Adolfo Antinori - who apparently has 12 years of node.js experience supported node.js from its birth. However, node.js was invented in 2009, only 7 years ago, figure is not much.

please advise.

Cheers.

Experience on javascript, supporting node js etc etc. Smiley

Is a bit different.
kame.japan2

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 03:02:15 PM

What a joke this is

can you disclose what company Eric CEO  has been serving so far? is there any company that we can refer to???

Cheers.

"all the deeper informations will be disclosed after the launch to avoid further sabotage from competitors"

this is comical  Grin

ERIC TRUSS CEO for 15 years of many IT companies, but his name/photo nowhere found on the internet ...

Eric leads a reserved way of life and doesnt use social networks Smiley

>>"all the deeper informations will be disclosed after the launch to avoid further sabotage from competitors"<<

No way, Mr. Rick should do better commercial in order to obtain investors, especially, the CEO is experienced person, this wouldn't be a choice...

kame.japan2

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 04:00:54 PM

Mr. Rick, my elder boss told me off that why I could not realize this, before I leave.

We decided to invest Wave ICO for one of next, but it's date is April 12th. So, we have a time.

What you say if we deposit 500BTC+ to you at once, what is your offer now?

Thanks & good night.

Cheers. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: