Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:37:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][PRE-ANN] PRISM - PrismChain, A Blockchain Environment - CROWDSALE LIVE  (Read 27928 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kame.japan2

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 04:38:04 PM

Mr. Rick, my elder boss told me off that why I could not realize this, before I leave.

We decided to invest Wave ICO for one of next, but it's date is April 12th. So, we have a time.

What you say if we deposit 500BTC+ to you at once, what is your offer now?

Thanks & good night.

Cheers. 

If Prism were legit they would instantly offer escrow. unfortunately this is not the case!!

I did not know the meaning of escrow but I see briefly with google.
This escrow scheme is good if the one who can trust is who we know, any-other is not safe enough for us.

By the way, my point is, PRISM team is now very far that they can not differentiate advantage in point of technology, we wanted to evaluate with thier road map. but sounds not disclose-able until they get 500BTC. we also wanted an image of how well experienced/professional to crypto sociate they are, but  sounds also can not be disclosed until they get 500BTC.

bottle neck is 500BTC my elder boss thought.

So, the order came to me to ask Mr. Rick. How speedy he can disclose what all we would like to know.

This may help Mr. Rick deleting many negative posts which would be very wasting time for him. moreover, he can stop those people's mouth PRISM is SCAM.

I wait Mr. Rick responding soon.

Cheers.

primalbase║▬ Distributed Workspace for Tech Community ▬║primalbase
Self-reproducing business structureLong term profitable investmentTangible product, not virtual
ICO starts 26th of June 1st day bonus (66%) 2nd-7th day bonus (25%)▬▬▬║Twitter
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 04:41:26 PM

Hi dev i would liketo get paid for my work, i did translate the OP ,please this is my BTC address  1MMDXwgk2VZDrCueYer8vSE92MKysn2BoN
PrismRevolution (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 04:56:06 PM

Hi dev i would liketo get paid for my work, i did translate the OP ,please this is my BTC address  1MMDXwgk2VZDrCueYer8vSE92MKysn2BoN

Bounties will be paid in PRISM as specified in the bounties list, after launch.

Regards.
PrismRevolution (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 04:58:13 PM

Mr. Rick, my elder boss told me off that why I could not realize this, before I leave.

We decided to invest Wave ICO for one of next, but it's date is April 12th. So, we have a time.

Thanks & good night.

Cheers. 

I already explained to you that we are available and happy to disclose any information regarding the team to any interested investor in private communication, that's why we have all the official channels to directly contact us on the main page.

Please feel free to add us on skype or contact us via email so that we can have a conversation.

Regards.
CryptoGore

Activity: 181

Bitflipy.com - $$_Flip your lucky coin_$$

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2016, 05:01:23 PM

Thanks & good night.

Cheers.  

Are we sure that this guy isn't just trolling around to get some lights on waves ico?  Roll Eyes

▄ ▀ ▄ ▀   BTC FLIP YOUR LUCKY COIN BTC Free credit signup BTC WWW.BITFLIPY.COM BTC  ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●   BitFlipy.com   ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
▄ ▀ ▄ ▀  OFFICIAL THREAD   ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 09:20:35 PM

I'm working on a video for the bounty, should hopefully be done tomorrow. 
escapeX

Activity: 191

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 03:11:17 AM

Hi dev
I just send bitcoin to crowdsale address.
Now what i'm gonna do?

kame.japan2

Activity: 138

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 06:36:11 AM

Hello from Japan again.

Mr. Rick. We are sorry that we might little rude at our Friday Izakaya party...

Let me request you again, we await your official answer;

1.  how soon you can publish road map.
2.  your dev team credibility.
3.  and your offer when we deposit 500+ BTC which will result to you opening more evidence and proof of advanced technology of PRISM to audience here in this forum.

You may say that you can only disclose it to "in private mode" such as skype or email again, but, I believe this Bitcoin forum is open discussion base and like more brain storm way.

Your offer of "private mode" is nearly equal to "closed mode" which link  to very bad image of you want to hide something or you do not have confident enough to show up.

My elder boss is rushing me to obtain good information of PRISM, such as how good dev team and product road map.

This is due to our budget in our Ripple Trade account (more than 21,000,000XRP) needs to be expenditure before the end of this month or bit earlier just in case. Needless to say, we will exchange it to BTC here in Japan.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers.

primalbase║▬ Distributed Workspace for Tech Community ▬║primalbase
Self-reproducing business structureLong term profitable investmentTangible product, not virtual
ICO starts 26th of June 1st day bonus (66%) 2nd-7th day bonus (25%)▬▬▬║Twitter
PrismRevolution (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 11:32:39 AM

Hi dev
I just send bitcoin to crowdsale address.
Now what i'm gonna do?

Hello escapeX and thanks for your purchase.
You will receive your wallet file with PRM loaded in on launch day (11th April 2016) directly to your email address.
When you got the wallet file You will be able to import it into your wallet to have your PRM tokens available.

Feel free to ask anything if any kind of doubts arise.

Best regards,

Rick.
Darkoth89

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 11:59:00 AM

Nice, looks like the total is upto 73 BTC now.  What happens to the unsold tokens, do they get destroyed?
PrismRevolution (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 12:23:13 PM

Nice, looks like the total is upto 73 BTC now.  What happens to the unsold tokens, do they get destroyed?

Yes the actual plan is to destroy unsold tokens and make unspendable.

A better solution is that we will update the total supply on the code based on the final amount of tokens sold, so that no coins will exist over the exact amount of coins effectively sold.
We also know that a good way to distribute the coin would be split the unsold coins through actual investors. This will reward more our supporters to thanks for the trust.

What you think about this solution instead?

PrismRevolution (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 12:44:37 PM

I'm working on a video for the bounty, should hopefully be done tomorrow. 

Thanks for your efforts.
PrismRevolution (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 01:07:50 PM

Hello from Japan again.

Mr. Rick. We are sorry that we might little rude at our Friday Izakaya party...

Let me request you again, we await your official answer;

1.  how soon you can publish road map.
2.  your dev team credibility.
3.  and your offer when we deposit 500+ BTC which will result to you opening more evidence and proof of advanced technology of PRISM to audience here in this forum.

You may say that you can only disclose it to "in private mode" such as skype or email again, but, I believe this Bitcoin forum is open discussion base and like more brain storm way.

Your offer of "private mode" is nearly equal to "closed mode" which link  to very bad image of you want to hide something or you do not have confident enough to show up.

My elder boss is rushing me to obtain good information of PRISM, such as how good dev team and product road map.

This is due to our budget in our Ripple Trade account (more than 21,000,000XRP) needs to be expenditure before the end of this month or bit earlier just in case. Needless to say, we will exchange it to BTC here in Japan.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers.

Hello again, thanks for your interest.

1) Our roadmap has been updated: http://www.tiki-toki.com/timeline/entry/616648/PrismChain-Development/
2) Dev credibility is based on facts and not online profiles. We already explained how privacy is important for us and we are able to disclose further deep informations privately. We can give you all the informations about our personal life and professional one, but we won't for any reason disclose such infos here.
3) I understand that you are proposing a lot of BTC to invest in PRISM and this makes us proud. Anyway we already have some big backers ready to sustain those amount of funds and all the details about our project will be disclosed only and strictly when we planned to do so. I invite you again to manage such big investment privately so that we can know more one of each other and build some strong confidence which goes far beyond some forum posts.

Hoping that you will not miss this chance, i send you my best regards.

cryptoheadd

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 06:57:33 PM

Nice, looks like the total is upto 73 BTC now.  What happens to the unsold tokens, do they get destroyed?

A better solution is that we will update the total supply on the code based on the final amount of tokens sold, so that no coins will exist over the exact amount of coins effectively sold.
We also know that a good way to distribute the coin would be split the unsold coins through actual investors. This will reward more our supporters to thanks for the trust.

I'd prefer if you split the undistributed ones among the existing investors.
Darkoth89

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 07:29:07 PM

+1 to that.
Crypt1x

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 08:44:06 PM

+1 to that.

Agreed. Burning coins will lower the coin supply that is already at "low levels" of 30 millions. With a good price of around 10k x PRM, PRISM can get a decent market cap and so attract a lot of new investors and users. (in invested some here so i would like to have this kind of distribution of course Cheesy Cheesy )
ottobene

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 09:36:54 PM

Hello guys, just from LISK thread. My opinion that PRISM can be very hot in this year as well. I'll invest around 0.5-1 btc (maybe more).
Please answer me, cost per PRM still is 0.0000175 and not change during the ICO?
Which exchange already apply PRM at early start?
ottobene

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 10:27:48 PM

I have question for devs:

Who is providing the escrow?
What yours ICO details?
I can see testnet for prm, any working node or alfa-beta wallet at least at Github or anithing from trust resources?
May you confirm CEO of PRISM? Without this i can't invest
PrismRevolution (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 10:37:36 PM

Hello guys, just from LISK thread. My opinion that PRISM can be very hot in this year as well. I'll invest around 0.5-1 btc (maybe more).
Please answer me, cost per PRM still is 0.0000175 and not change during the ICO?
Which exchange already apply PRM at early start?

Hi, thanks for your interest.

Cost per PRM is 1750 satoshis for all the crowdsale duration, no price changes Smiley

We will be listed with many probabilities on Yobit, C-cex and some others. Next we aim to Bittrex & Poloniex.

Regards.
PrismRevolution (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 10:38:50 PM

I have question for devs:

Who is providing the escrow?
What yours ICO details?
I can see testnet for prm, any working node or alfa-beta wallet at least at Github or anithing from trust resources?
May you confirm CEO of PRISM? Without this i can't invest

Please read all informations and details about the crowdsale here: https://medium.com/@PrismFoundation/crowdsale-terms-details-dd5b90517626#.jyrbfahg1

Thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: