Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:32:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Searching for MAJOR Investment - $15,000 - SAFE - MEETING IN PERSON!  (Read 985 times)
Doodlegod (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 08:02:26 PM

Before I begin, I want to state the important information. I realize this is just about sketchy as hell considering this is my FIRST post, but I was told to check this website out on another one that I'm well known on for this search. This will be 100% safe for you - I'm not asking for a blind bitcoin payment of thousands of dollars or anything.

Basically, I need an investor of $15,000. You will be paid back whether this is successful or not. If it is, you should receive your investment within a few months and begin earnings thousands of extra income per month. If not, you will be paid back within a years time.

CONTRACTS WILL BE SIGNED TO ENSURE SAFETY![/size]

Upon proof of at least 1/3rd of the $15,000 required, I will send you a document explaining the whole idea and such to see if you're further interested.

This has potential to make you THOUSANDS more per month and have a net profit of hundreds of thousands+ per year.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 06:47:29 AM

Before I begin, I want to state the important information. I realize this is just about sketchy as hell considering this is my FIRST post, but I was told to check this website out on another one that I'm well known on for this search. This will be 100% safe for you - I'm not asking for a blind bitcoin payment of thousands of dollars or anything.

Basically, I need an investor of $15,000. You will be paid back whether this is successful or not. If it is, you should receive your investment within a few months and begin earnings thousands of extra income per month. If not, you will be paid back within a years time.

CONTRACTS WILL BE SIGNED TO ENSURE SAFETY![/size]

Upon proof of at least 1/3rd of the $15,000 required, I will send you a document explaining the whole idea and such to see if you're further interested.

This has potential to make you THOUSANDS more per month and have a net profit of hundreds of thousands+ per year.

You're going to need to share a lot more information. What you've supplied means nothing at all. No legitimate investor is going to waste their valuable time just to ask you basics.

If you decide you actually want investors, share more information and give me a heads-up and I'll review it. That said, I expect all the normal crap (market analysis, growth projections, risks, competitor analysis, etc.), as would any other actual investor.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
ripplehd

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 10:50:05 AM

Where is your contact info like skype,phone,email, maybe your trying to pull a quick one and never come back. someone should red trust this
user because he is trying to ask for free money but he didn't ask in the lending section too. dont deal with this user he will haunt you

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: