Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:19:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTT]BTC to PAYPAL  (Read 637 times)
eduard26 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 08:19:21 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2016, 08:39:41 PM by eduard26

i have BTC i need 100$ Paypal

I will only transact on trusted traders...!

PM me your contact info..

Transaction is completed please do not send me offer Via PM

Thanks to ghibly79 for fast transaction...!
ghibly79
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

Crypto entrepreneur and consultant

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 08:28:38 PM

we are in chat right now making agreements Smiley

[EDIT] trade done, thx.
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 2218

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 09:47:37 PM

[EDIT] trade done, thx.

and yet only a few weeks back ghibly79 wouldn't trade with me, but is ok trading with activity two?

MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2016, 09:49:57 PM

[EDIT] trade done, thx.

and yet only a few weeks back ghibly79 wouldn't trade with me, but is ok trading with activity two?

Brutal. hahahahah.

Trust is so silly on this forum anyways really.. We've seen a number of trusted users go to dog shit over the years.

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
██```````````██``██````````````██
███`````````````````````````███
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 16677

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2016, 09:58:30 PM

[EDIT] trade done, thx.

If eduard26 sends the bitcoins to ghibly79 first, there is absolutely no risk for ghibly79 to pay using Paypal. It would be a different story if a new user wants to buy bitcoin using Paypal.

Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 10:11:14 PM

Brutal. hahahahah.

Trust is so silly on this forum anyways really.. We've seen a number of trusted users go to dog shit over the years.

Very true (see below)

If eduard26 sends the bitcoins to ghibly79 first, there is absolutely no risk for ghibly79 to pay using Paypal. It would be a different story if a new user wants to buy bitcoin using Paypal.

And how many times have we heard of a person on the DT - think Master-P running off with the funds - Not many I 'll grant you, but it has happened.

I'm beginning to see why some Newbies get so steamed up when they try and trade.  As clichéd as it may sound, I've had a couple of trades here recently where the other party hasn't posted a feedback / trade review for our trade.  I haven't said anything to them as I don't want to be accused of trust farming.

Dorrittulx

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 01:06:49 AM

[EDIT] trade done, thx.

What is surprising? You have dozens and dozens of negative trust, this guy has none. Clearly you must be up to something if you have THAT many negative trusts.

I personally would not trust you either. In fact, most of these newbies are legit and nice people, adults like me and you. Yet you make them seem like they are aliens or people much lower than you. When in fact, they are better people and they are more legit than you.

Activity means nothing, behaviour means much more. Good on ghibly79 for being smart.

tl;dr in other words, Timelord is an untrustworthy, biased, and child-like being that is not to be taken seriously.
suchmoon
Legendary

Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 01:28:46 AM

[EDIT] trade done, thx.

What is surprising? You have dozens and dozens of negative trust, this guy has none. Clearly you must be up to something if you have THAT many negative trusts.

I personally would not trust you either. In fact, most of these newbies are legit and nice people, adults like me and you. Yet you make them seem like they are aliens or people much lower than you. When in fact, they are better people and they are more legit than you.

Activity means nothing, behaviour means much more. Good on ghibly79 for being smart.

tl;dr in other words, Timelord is an untrustworthy, biased, and child-like being that is not to be taken seriously.

Quoting as an example of exceptional stupidity. Do you even math?

"dozens and dozens of negative trust" LOL

There is 9 untrusted neg feedbacks, mostly from scammers, including yours with no reference:

"Didn't even give me trust or talk to me, but this guy is definitely raising red flags. Probably a long-con scammer. "
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 02:43:18 AM

[EDIT] trade done, thx.

Quoting as an example of exceptional stupidity. Do you even math?

"dozens and dozens of negative trust" LOL

There is 9 untrusted neg feedbacks, mostly from scammers, including yours with no reference:

"Didn't even give me trust or talk to me, but this guy is definitely raising red flags. Probably a long-con scammer. "

In actual fact I've passed comment on how you have started numerious scam accusations against other users which degenerates into handbags at five paces.

Dorrittulx 0: -0 / +0   2016-03-15         Didn't even give me trust or talk to me, but this guy is definitely raising red flags. Probably a long-con scammer.

No reference, no proof, just wild accusations.  You're talking through your hat, yes you are.

Revelation Machine

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 10:31:01 AM

The posts in this thread are going very off-topic.

@OP I would suggest you lock this thread since the trade is complete.
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 12:01:14 PM

I've just reviewed the last few pages of Dorrittulx  's posts - he's just an angry little person lashing out at every one and every thing - He wants to "bring down all on the DT" and every post is argumentative or confrontational.

I certainly won't shed any tears next time he accuses someone of having scammed him much less be inclined to investigate on his behalf like I have done in the past.

Revelation Machine

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 12:40:18 PM

I've just reviewed the last few pages of Dorrittulx  's posts - he's just an angry little person lashing out at every one and every thing - He wants to "bring down all on the DT" and every post is argumentative or confrontational.

I certainly won't shed any tears next time he accuses someone of having scammed him much less be inclined to investigate on his behalf like I have done in the past.
He doesn't even have a signature campaign on his profile. I don't see him benefiting anything from all this.
ghibly79
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

Crypto entrepreneur and consultant

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 12:44:07 PM

We are pretty off topic here, anyway: I don't remember your request Timelord, but most likely you asked me to buy btc for some reversible method like paypal (just guessing, correct me if I'm wrong). I don't usually handle such trades (few exceptions): in this case the OP just wanted to sell some btc for my paypal funds, and that I can do Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: