Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:49:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MMM affect bitcoin price  (Read 6263 times)
Jmild1 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 03:20:31 PM

Everyone's getting very defensive/protective about their beloved Bitcoin.

How about addressing the OP's point with a bit of logic?

FACT: MMMGlobal users must use Bitcoin in order to participate.
FACT: There are hundreds of thousands of them, if not millions, worldwide.
FACT: In the main, they appear to have no previous history of interest in Bitcoin.
FACT: The popularity of MMMGlobal has increased considerably since October 15.
FACT: The Bitcoin price has increased considerably since October 15.

Assuming MMM was largely responsible for the rise in BTC price in October/November, why did it stop correlating from mid-December onwards?

I'm not claiming to have all the answers, but the timeline suggests that the November spike could have been Chinese MMMGlobal inspired and the drop correlating with MMMChina freezing and bitcoin being pulled out of Global as well.
The continuation of the rise after the pullback could be inspired by the take up of Global in other countries, mainly Asia and South Africa.

That's right the drop of bitcoin value in december is related with MMMChina, there are rumors that there account will be frozen that's also the reason why many chinese withdrawed their invesment in MMMchina.

Check this out, the rumor begun in november and by december it actually made the MMMChina "restart" a program which make their investment to "0" http://cointelegraph.com/news/russia-warns-about-mmm-collapse-in-china
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 04:24:35 PM

MMM is a fucking scam which has cheated most of the users. I don't think such a useless scheme has some impact on bitcoin price.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Jmild1 (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 04:28:37 PM

MMM is a fucking scam which has cheated most of the users. I don't think such a useless scheme has some impact on bitcoin price.

Even useless or scam  or many people fooled this MMM. If many people(more like million of them) still participate in this kind of system it still affect the price of bitcoin because the very currency MMM use is bitcoin.
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 10:27:09 AM

Even useless or scam  or many people fooled this MMM. If many people(more like million of them) still participate in this kind of system it still affect the price of bitcoin because the very currency MMM use is bitcoin.

Seems like a good point,the demand for bitcoin will be higher and the price might get high also.
But still it cant be guaranteed because mostly people who are in bitcoin are in tradings.
Hunyadi
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1000

☑ ♟ ☐ ♚

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 11:53:40 AM

I thought MMM stopped operations last year. Is it still running?

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░B**-Cultist░▒▓█▇▅▃▂
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 12:01:22 PM

Very much so.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
armansolis593

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 12:01:51 PM

MMM is still up and running at most countries where people dont know that MMM is a scam.
Even their website is still up and taking deposit from new participants.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 02:03:19 PM

MMM is still up and running at most countries where people dont know that MMM is a scam.
Even their website is still up and taking deposit from new participants.
MMM website is not taking deposits because what MMM only does is provide BTC addresses of their member and give it to anyone who wants to invest. Members there are veey much brainwashed. MMM makes particianta think they are helping other members when in fact when someone makes a deposit, MMM will just look for aomeone who wants to cash out.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3018

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 02:25:30 PM

MMM is a kind of ponzi and i think it can't affect the value of bitcoin right now but before year 2015 its help very much to promote bitcoin and to attract people to buy bitcoins here in our country they are start seminar here in every region.. thats why the price of bitcoin before is increasing fast..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 02:41:51 PM

thanks for the link.

so this Coincidence means that MMM, or better said people falling for MMM which are mostly from poor third world countried according to Alexa raised the price from $250 to $500 or in other words caused a massive rise market cap (from 3.6 to 6.4 billion dollars) which is 280,000,000 USD increase in 24 hour volume

that doesn't sound right to me.

MMMglobal transact million of dollar in depositing and withdrawng money via bitcoin. From this area you know that it affect the bitcoin value becuase we're talking about "Million"

this is getting interesting.

can you give some more detailed information.

i am looking for numbers with reference if at all possible?

Buying the dip...
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 03:10:55 PM

Actual reliable numbers are very hard to come by, but the various MMM sites claim huge followings.
Many Facebook sites are active, with happy 'receivers of help' posting pictures of new cars etc. Because it is peer to peer, there's no centralized wallet addresses to check.
Do some searching, there's plenty of stuff out there. 

Jmild1 (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 03:33:29 PM

thanks for the link.

so this Coincidence means that MMM, or better said people falling for MMM which are mostly from poor third world countried according to Alexa raised the price from $250 to $500 or in other words caused a massive rise market cap (from 3.6 to 6.4 billion dollars) which is 280,000,000 USD increase in 24 hour volume

that doesn't sound right to me.

MMMglobal transact million of dollar in depositing and withdrawng money via bitcoin. From this area you know that it affect the bitcoin value becuase we're talking about "Million"

this is getting interesting.

can you give some more detailed information.

i am looking for numbers with reference if at all possible?

I can't give a concrete statistics on how many participants MMM have, but I gave links about the branches they have and by this conclusion I assume that many people participate MMM because you're not going to open a branch if you know that it's not in demand.
Jmild1 (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 03:34:48 PM

Actual reliable numbers are very hard to come by, but the various MMM sites claim huge followings.
Many Facebook sites are active, with happy 'receivers of help' posting pictures of new cars etc. Because it is peer to peer, there's no centralized wallet addresses to check.

That's right again sir. MMM has no middlemen, their work is just getting those who's going to deposit and assign it to someone who's going to cash-out
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 04:31:30 PM

That's right again sir. MMM has no middlemen, their work is just getting those who's going to deposit and assign it to someone who's going to cash-out

Yeah, stuff like this interests me from a psychological angle. I have been following the progress of Mr. Mavrodi for a while, a very clever man. Crazy, but clever.

Jmild1 (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 04:49:55 PM

Yeah, stuff like this interests me from a psychological angle. I have been following the progress of Mr. Mavrodi for a while, a very clever man. Crazy, but clever.

I like the ideology of Mavrodi, to destroy the banking system because for me, bank should not have a "fee" with your own money. We should never have a middleman in all process we do. Middlemen are so annoying and cause of evil. Government (Middleman to money budget that departments need), religion (Middleman of god and people, although I'm an atheist) . For me, middleman should not exist.
haileysantos95

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 05:06:54 PM

I like the ideology of Mavrodi, to destroy the banking system because for me, bank should not have a "fee" with your own money. We should never have a middleman in all process we do. Middlemen are so annoying and cause of evil. Government (Middleman to money budget that departments need), religion (Middleman of god and people, although I'm an atheist) . For me, middleman should not exist.

Actually thats ideology came from satoshi,He just adapted it to his scam,he got jailed in russia and when he came out bitcoin is in the market and he uses it so that he can reach the other side of the globe.
Jmild1 (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 05:53:56 PM

Actually thats ideology came from satoshi,He just adapted it to his scam,he got jailed in russia and when he came out bitcoin is in the market and he uses it so that he can reach the other side of the globe.

Bitcoin started 2008, MMM has been founded since 1990. I don't think so? Mavrodi is clever but he uses it to do evil things to achieve what he want(to destroy the banking system).

Try to watch MMM movie. Then you'll see what happened in Russia that time when MMM is so famous
benmartin613

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 06:15:55 PM

Bitcoin started 2008, MMM has been founded since 1990. I don't think so? Mavrodi is clever but he uses it to do evil things to achieve what he want(to destroy the banking system).

Try to watch MMM movie. Then you'll see what happened in Russia that time when MMM is so famous

Seems like the point to destory the banking system has its price to pay.
I just hope that people will be wise enough to stop believing in MMM.
Jmild1 (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 06:37:33 PM

Seems like the point to destory the banking system has its price to pay.
I just hope that people will be wise enough to stop believing in MMM.

Most people that believe in MMM is either ignorant(in the true function of how MMM works) or brainwashed that they tend to believe all Mavrodi say is going to succeed. Mavrodi has been failed 3x on this type of scheme to destroy banking system. He almost succeed for the first attempt in Russia but most of his accompanions had been killed. I think you can't really encounter the flow of the system if you're alone that's disagreeing to it.
inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 06:46:19 PM

MMM has no effect on the bitcoin price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: