Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:05:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MMM affect bitcoin price  (Read 6258 times)
Jmild1 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 06:47:37 PM

MMM has no effect on the bitcoin price.

May I know your opinion why?
torontoluxuryhomes

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:05:47 PM

Maybe because ... It's a "too" big market to get effect from a ponzi site....
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:14:45 PM

Q: How big is the liquid Bitcoin market?
A. Not as big as you think.

Q. How big is MMM's use of Bitcoin?
A. A lot bigger than you'd like to think.....

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
torontoluxuryhomes

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:16:58 PM

Q: How big is the liquid Bitcoin market?
A. Not as big as you think.

Q. How big is MMM's use of Bitcoin?
A. A lot bigger than you'd like to think.....

Probably yes... your answer are correct.... but I think that a ponzi need to pay other people to survive.... so probably they don't have such enormous funds ....
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:32:34 PM

MMMGlobal website claims 200 million users worldwide. Crazy.... But, just for the exercise, let's reduce that by a factor of 10.....

So, say 20,000,000 people want to play, only Bitcoin allowed.
IF the MMM scheme has required $100 original stake money from each of 20,000,000 people since 2011, that's $2bn in the basic system. It can't be any less, as the scheme would implode as soon as the amount of cash circulating dropped.

Bitcoin's current market cap ~$6bn.....

torontoluxuryhomes

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:56:47 PM

MMMGlobal website claims 200 million users worldwide. Crazy.... But, just for the exercise, let's reduce that by a factor of 10.....

IF the MMM scheme has required $100 original stake money from each of 20,000,000 people since 2011, that's $2bn in the basic system. It can't be any less, as the scheme would implode as soon as the amount of cash circulating dropped.

20 millions of idiots users?
:O mmmm I have some doubts about such claims.....  But probably we are so near to see this MLM collapse.
dumbfbrankings

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 08:43:28 PM

Mystifying Mugs for Money... has a nice familiar ring to it.

Did more for Bitcoin price appreciation than MSFT ever did. 
UngratefulTony

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 09:17:58 PM

People who have made more money with Bitcorn than we have... today.

https://www.youtube.com/results?q=MMM+pays&sp=EgIIAg%253D%253D

Angry
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 09:19:48 AM

MMMGlobal have just removed their $10,000 cap, it is now unlimited.
It may well signal the inevitable end of the system as it becomes less and less sustainable, but anyone who thinks that this amount of new fiat coming in has no effect on the Bitcoin price is mistaken imo.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 10:14:28 AM

MMM can't be talked relating to bitcoin. MMM doesn't have a backing, its just a plan which gives earning based on investment. This will never have impact on our bitcoin's price.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
tmfp
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 10:53:31 AM

MMM can't be talked relating to bitcoin. MMM doesn't have a backing, its just a plan which gives earning based on investment. This will never have impact on our bitcoin's price.

Take your nonsense Yobit spam and GTFO.

talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 11:14:03 AM

read a couple of these pages, you will find some interesting stuff.

but after all i agree that MMM might have had an effect on bitcoin price but the question is by how much?
anything can have an effect on bitcoin price, anything that causes more people to buy bitcoin. but the effect is sometimes big like silk road and sometimes not. i think MMM's effect is not that big that can create any sort of concern.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Jmild1 (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 03:15:29 PM

read a couple of these pages, you will find some interesting stuff.

but after all i agree that MMM might have had an effect on bitcoin price but the question is by how much?
anything can have an effect on bitcoin price, anything that causes more people to buy bitcoin. but the effect is sometimes big like silk road and sometimes not. i think MMM's effect is not that big that can create any sort of concern.

Just analyze how many people participating MMM and make a good calculation. If we btc community that uses bitcoin for legal things has population of 50 million. MMM has a participants of 25m. How did I get the conclusion? Read the previous pages and see how many branches MMM had.
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2016, 12:52:07 AM

MMM has an impact with Bitcoin price specially when greed starts to run in their mind. They have the numbers (members) and they take care of each other by helping one another (at least here in my country) and one strange thing that will make you scratch your head, they follow a russian guy that they have not met in person. They believe him.

MMM here in my country is in crisis that how I see it because their investments last December cannot be withdrawn unless they invite a new member willing to invest as well and each new member invited will allow them to withdraw 10% of their investment last December.

I dont have the exact figures of how much in total was invested but looking at the screenshots from their FB page 1 have an investment of up to 40k USD. Thats just for 1 person.
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1504

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 02:13:29 AM

MMM has no to very little effect to Bitcoin price. The only thing which is affected here would be MMM users. It doesn't involve Bitcoin community so I don't see any reason to discuss this ponzi scheme here. It's their choice to give money to ponzi promoters, I don't blame ignorant people.

You don't see how it affect the prices? Okay, try to imagine all those black markets and all those ponzis that uses bitcoin is washed out, what do you think will be the price of bitcoin? Probably the demand on bitcoin will surely dump the value of it.

It's not specifically mmm, there are lot of transactions Bitcoin related. People use it for anonymitiy, better than credit card payments etc. The more people use Bitcoin the higher price we see, that's not a secret.
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 05:59:58 PM

MMM isn't affect to bitcoin, MMM is a ponzi scheme and in every countries MMM is use fiat money for every they transaction. i hope MMM collapse asap

Jmild1 (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 07:27:04 PM

MMM isn't affect to bitcoin, MMM is a ponzi scheme and in every countries MMM is use fiat money for every they transaction. i hope MMM collapse asap

We all know MMM is a company with a ponzi strategy. Don't keep on repeating such word
MMM uses fiat money?

Don't post spam here. Read the pages of this thread before you post without having any conclusion.
Xember

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 09:47:47 AM

:O mmmm I have some doubts about such claims.....  But probably we are so near to see this MLM collapse.

I think there is fewer than 2 million MMM users. If it is 200 million, the bitcoin price will be more than 1000 billion.
Jmild1 (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 11:59:14 PM

I think there is fewer than 2 million MMM users. If it is 200 million, the bitcoin price will be more than 1000 billion.

1000b? Statistics pls. or this is just a stupid over act reaction
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 07:26:51 AM

first of all, each and every one of these numbers in all the posts are being made out of nowhere and pure speculation. so there is no proof of such big numbers.

also, all these scams have a cap that when they reach it they close the scam and run away. if it was 2 or 200 million users, it would mean a massive amount of investment and no scammer is going to wait around for more, they close shop and run away already.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: