Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:17:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Microsoft apologizes: We still accept bitcoin  (Read 1762 times)
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 10:40:42 AM

Conspiracy : Microsoft released fake news so many bitcoiner will know that microsoft accept bitcoin, so they just have to apologize and they'll see more people use bitcoin as payment Grin

What do you think?

Sure.
Definitely possible that not many Bitcoiners weren't aware of that MS accepts Bitcoin as payment solution.
Not everyone in the btc space is hanging out in the forums or reddit.

what you are saying is correct , it may be right also that microsoft wanted the world to know that they are also dealing in bitcoin as payment for their products for this only this false news have been spread. As i also just came to know about microsoft accepting bitcoin as payment.

jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 10:45:20 AM

Thank you Microsoft! Thank you for clearing up the news and still accepting Bitcoin! I hope that Microsoft will continue to support Bitcoin and not just the Blockchain system.

Yes agree with what others said, this is a good piece of news. Smiley.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
barbara44

Activity: 2422
Merit: 605

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 11:38:31 AM

If we look into the interest of people in adopting bitcoin, then we can realize that sooner bitcoin will establish and take over the whole internet and business on it. Microsoft too must have realized this and reversed it's decision.  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: