Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:14:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trump faces possible criminal charges of "Inciting a Riot"  (Read 772 times)
Moloch (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 07:32:01 AM

Police Consider Charging Trump with Inciting Violence at North Carolina Rally
http://usuncut.com/politics/charging-trump-riot/

NBC reporter Katy Tur has confirmed various local media sources’ initial reports that investigators in North Carolina may charge Trump with “inciting a riot” after the events of his Fayetteville Rally, according to the Cumberland County Sheriff’s office.

This is following one of the violent Trump rallies in which Trump supporter John Franklin McGraw beat a black protester to the ground and later threatened to kill him to the media.

“We are looking at the totality of these circumstances, including any additional charges against Mr. McGraw, including the potential of whether there was conduct on the part of Mr. Trump or the Trump campaign which rose to the level of inciting a riot,” Sheriff’s Office lawyer Ronnie Mitchell said to The Fayetteville Observer.

McGraw’s violence came after Trump demanded of his audience “Can’t we have a little more action than this?” in response to protesters. “See, in the good old days this didn’t use to happen, because they used to treat them very rough. We’ve become very weak.”

The violence has only escalated since this North Carolina attack, with protesters being beaten and pepper sprayed in Chicago and Kansas City. A pro-Trump “informal militia” has recently been formed to “protect” Trump supporters from protesters willing to “forcefully protect people if need be.”

Granted, I know North Carolina, and they won't press charges against Trump (though it's quite possible they settle out of court for $$)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 12:01:07 PM

I am not getting it. What sort of "inciting" was performed by Trump? Did he asked his followers to burn the protesters alive? He just asked his followers to ignore the protesters. If someone should be arrested for incitement, then that must be Bernie Sanders. He was the one who provoked the illiterate idiots to attack Trump supporters.
mainpmf

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 02:08:05 PM

I am not getting it. What sort of "inciting" was performed by Trump? Did he asked his followers to burn the protesters alive? He just asked his followers to ignore the protesters. If someone should be arrested for incitement, then that must be Bernie Sanders. He was the one who provoked the illiterate idiots to attack Trump supporters.

Probably because saying about violence in meetings : "Can’t we have a little more action than this? See, in the good old days this didn’t use to happen, because they used to treat them very rough. We’ve become very weak." is exactly what you can call incitation to public violence.

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 02:23:54 PM

the black lives matter agitators are like the schoolyard bully who sucker punches you then runs to the teacher when you retaliate. laugh while you can. soon trump is going to be the ultimate authority in the land and there will be nowhere for you to run and no teachers or cops to protect you when the brownshirts are beating the shit out of you.

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 09:52:27 AM

the black lives matter agitators are like the schoolyard bully who sucker punches you then runs to the teacher when you retaliate. laugh while you can. soon trump is going to be the ultimate authority in the land and there will be nowhere for you to run and no teachers or cops to protect you when the brownshirts are beating the shit out of you.

Wtf are you even talking about? Do you feel like the obligation to throw random insults in threads without having any link to previous posts or the thread in itself?
zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 12:51:20 PM

Political correction is just letting the bad get away with bad and that is not, if you do a crime you pay the time, I don't care what color you are,it is about the crime.
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 01:51:52 PM

Political correction is just letting the bad get away with bad and that is not, if you do a crime you pay the time, I don't care what color you are,it is about the crime.

Saying "Can’t we have a little more action than this? See, in the good old days this didn’t use to happen, because they used to treat them very rough. We’ve become very weak." is not political incorrectness. It's a dumb and useless way of telling person "go fight the others"...
saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 06:29:11 PM

Wtf are you even talking about? Do you feel like the obligation to throw random insults in threads without having any link to previous posts or the thread in itself?
i'll post what i want where i want

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
Losvienleg

Activity: 588

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 08:42:37 PM

Plus, what he said was in-topic. He said that Black lives matter suckers were the real agitators behind the meeting. He totally share his opinions. This association or whatever it is a threat the calm.

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 08:46:47 PM

These are the kinds of ridiculous trumped-up (no pun intended) charges that would make your average third-world strongman pseudo-democracy blush.  Really!

And the left wing laps them up.  That is actually shocking to me.  I can hardly believe that I ever called myself a 'Leftist.'

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Aggressor66

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 09:00:48 PM

Just give this case to the FBI, since they are doing such a prudent job with Hitlery....
magnific61

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 10:02:50 PM

He is maybe the most dangerous presidental candidate of US
Moloch (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 10:36:01 PM

Just give this case to the FBI, since they are doing such a prudent job with Hitlery....

It's a serious problem when people are literally above the law... anyone else would be in prison...

So would Bill Clinton for breaking campaign laws... Why was he campaigning for Hillary inside a voting station in a state where he does not reside and cannot vote?  I believe that's a felony (and he knows better, having been a politician himself)

As for Trump... If I put a video on youTube stating to put protesters in the hospital, and I'll pay for your lawyer... I'd go to prison for inciting a riot...

Must be nice to be above the law....
valta4065

Activity: 826

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 09:36:31 AM

And you'll get reported wherever you want if you post shit out of the subject.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
valta4065

Activity: 826

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 09:37:45 AM

Plus, what he said was in-topic. He said that Black lives matter suckers were the real agitators behind the meeting. He totally share his opinions. This association or whatever it is a threat the calm.

Absolutely not what he said. He just freely insulted them while saying his Great Leader will be the Rightful Dictator This World Deserves. Try to read next time. Read what is written not what you want.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 09:47:01 AM

Do you know how to read? It's not what he said. He said nothing but

Where do you see anything meaning "Black lives matter suckers were the real agitators behind the meeting". He just insults them nothing more.
Losvienleg

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 02:15:42 PM

Do you know how to read? It's not what he said. He said nothing but

Where do you see anything meaning "Black lives matter suckers were the real agitators behind the meeting". He just insults them nothing more.

He said that it is them the bulliers. Maybe insults is what they deserve. If so, can it be said that it was "freely" and that it was naughty ?

Also, I do not agree with him, Trump is not the man we need. He's too laxist. The USA need a true Christian to ban the pregnancy interruption and the same-sex mariage.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 02:37:24 PM

Craigslist Ad: 'Get Paid $15 an Hour to Protest at the Trump Rally'

A pro-Bernie Sanders Craigslist ad invites people in Wisconsin to protest against Donald Trump for $15 dollars an hour.

Beneath an image of a Bernie Sanders T-shirt, the ad, which was posted on Tuesday morning, reads, "Paid positions for protesters at the Trump rally."

"Shuttle buses, parking, signs, and hourly pay available. $15 an hour due to economic inequality. Meet at 3300 W. Tripp Road, Jainesville, WI 53548 for pre-protest instructions and to get your time card."

But is the ad genuine?

One respondent on Facebook noted that the meet-up location was 10 miles from the site of Trump's event at the Jainesville Holiday Inn.

While that's true, it's still only a 16 minute drive, which is presumably why transportation was offered to bus the protesters to the rally.

The sight of protesters being paid right in front of Trump supporters would also be something that organizers would obviously be keen to avoid.

Google maps shows that the meet-up spot, 3300 W. Tripp Road, is a parking lot in a remote location.

The Craigslist ad was subsequently deleted after it began to receive attention on pro-Trump forums.

Whether the ad is real or not, we know that at least some anti-Trump protesters were recruited via a Craigslist ad before the march at Trump Tower in New York City earlier this month.

Writing for the Daily Caller, former Trump advisor Roger Stone revealed, "Infiltrating the crowd, I learned most were from MoveOn or the Occupy movement. Soap was definitely in short supply in this crowd. Several admitted answering a Craig's list ad paying $16.00 an hour for protesters."

Read more at http://www.prisonplanet.com/craigslist-ad-get-paid-15-an-hour-to-protest-at-the-trump-rally.html.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 03:41:35 PM

Also, I do not agree with him, Trump is not the man we need. He's too laxist. The USA need a true Christian to ban the pregnancy interruption and the same-sex mariage.
trump, along with le pen, wilders and farage in europe, has helped shift the tone of debate towards our agenda and away from political correctness so that calling anti sodomite marriage anti immigration folks facists is no longer enough to shut the debate down. in that sense they are the people we need. they are not racially aware (jew aware) nationalist messiahs but they are useful idiots for genuine nationalist causes and so are the breitbart reading libertarian free speech people who have figured out that having more black and brown people in their countries means higher taxes.
trump wont send effeminate race traitors like this yugo23 character to labour camps and its important not to delude ourselves with hope, but whoever comes after him, or the one after that, might.

Losvienleg

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 02:49:12 PM

trump, along with le pen, wilders and farage in europe, has helped shift the tone of debate towards our agenda and away from political correctness so that calling anti sodomite marriage anti immigration folks facists is no longer enough to shut the debate down. in that sense they are the people we need. they are not racially aware (jew aware) nationalist messiahs but they are useful idiots for genuine nationalist causes and so are the breitbart reading libertarian free speech people who have figured out that having more black and brown people in their countries means higher taxes.
trump wont send effeminate race traitors like this yugo23 character to labour camps and its important not to delude ourselves with hope, but whoever comes after him, or the one after that, might.

Saw with this angle, your position is much more appreciable. Bravo ! About the Jews, this is disgusting : Trump's daughter is married to one, and Marine Le Pen is directly married to one too. They're not Jew-free, and that's a part of the hate I have toward these clowns.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: