Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:56:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buyer did not pay and working with my accounts...  (Read 1140 times)
douse1984 (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 10:12:09 AM
Last edit: March 15, 2018, 07:18:46 AM by douse1984

---- removed---
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 10:17:06 AM

Who was the original buyer of the accounts ? Could you please mention his UID as well?
douse1984 (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 10:23:22 AM

Who was the original buyer of the accounts ? Could you please mention his UID as well?
He came up with a newbie account on digital goods section to buy/sell accounts. Once I shared skype ID through PM, I forget his account name. He must have more accounts. I believe his original account is not a problem to be linked to my above case.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 10:25:30 AM

He came up with a newbie account on digital goods section to buy/sell accounts. Once I shared skype ID through PM, I forget his account name. He must have more accounts. I believe his original account is not a problem to be linked to my above case.

His posting style looks quite familiar ,will take time to figure it out.Any more details you can provide ? His skype name or try to remember that newbie account name somehow ?
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 10:40:09 AM

You,said that you have previously dealt with this person. Do you still have the btc address where he sent the payment from on your previous transaction? Also it will help if you could mention the skype ID, email or the username of that person tha he uses on dealing with you. I'm pretty sure that guy can be tracked if you can provide the details.
Think this as a lesson ad always have a signed message on your account. We can't tolerate a scammer like this so please be more carefull.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
douse1984 (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 10:51:35 AM

You,said that you have previously dealt with this person. Do you still have the btc address where he sent the payment from on your previous transaction? Also it will help if you could mention the skype ID, email or the username of that person tha he uses on dealing with you. I'm pretty sure that guy can be tracked if you can provide the details.
Think this as a lesson ad always have a signed message on your account. We can't tolerate a scammer like this so please be more carefull.
Thank you...

Here is the BTC addy he used for previous transactions....

https://blockchain.info/address/1NUJPMgv9adJXBnS2hZcUPkyGUzMbhG3Gf
https://blockchain.info/address/13iWCcG1TbFTnUJyFMmnYoAiETW6Euj3M2

His skype : jjyst.rr
Skype name : Tupts Justin
mcb1221
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 11:50:35 AM

I feel that his account with which he is posting like hell will be banned soon along with his alts , lets see though i am not sure.
You should have always dealt with escrow , there is no way to get accounts back only you can Neg Rate them so that no people buys them from the scammer.

▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄██▀▀▀               ▀▀▄▄
      ▄▄█▀                         ▀▀▄
    ▄█▀                        ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█
  ▄██                     ▄▄█▀▀     ▄▀
 ██▀                 ▄▄██████▄    ▄▀
███               ▄▄██████████▄  ▀
██             ▄▄█████████████▀
██          ▄▄█████████████▀
██        ▄ ▀██████████████
██▄    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀████████▀
 ██   ██▀        ▀▀████▀
  ██ █▀
   ▀█
  █▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀    ▀▄

SatoshiGames.io
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
               ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
           ▄▄▄▄█  ▄█     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █  ▀ █            ▀▀▀▀▄
█  █▄        ▄▀                    ▄▀
▀▄ █ ▀       █         ▄           █
 █          █        ▄██▄         ▄▀
 █         ▄▀     ▄██████▄       ▄▀
 ▀▄        █    ▄█████████▄      █
  █       █      ██████████▄    ▄▀
  █      ▄▀        ▀████████   ▄▀
  ▀▄     █        ▄████▀▀▀▀    █
   █    █          ▀▀▀█       ▄▀
   █   ▄▀                    ▄▀
   ▀▄  █                     █
    █  ▀▄▄              █ ▄ ▄▀
    █     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄       █▀ ▄▀
    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄█

▄▄▄▄██████▄▄█▄▄██████▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
▄▀▄           █           ▄▀▄
█   █         ▄█▄         █   █
█     █        ███        █     █
█       █       ███       █       █
█         █     █████     █         █
█           █    █████    █           █
█             █   █████   █             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █████   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀███████████▀    █████    ▀███████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ███       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄███▄
▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
BTC
██████

█████

████

████

█████

██████
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 11:57:03 AM

Just wow.One of the following addresses belong's to  bikoBoy who is a known scammer with multiple alt's.I think all the accounts he has purchased from you should be negative repped right away.

Proof :

Username : bikoboy
Current Post count : 265
BTC address : 1NUJPMgv9adJXBnS2hZcUPkyGUzMbhG3Gf

Minimum 50 posts a week, high quality, if at least 5 or more of your posts being off topic or useless and you will be kicked without any payment.

If all agreed, I can give you 0.01 and increase it with time slowly Smiley
Agreed to 25 posts weekly for 0.01 as agreed on PM,

Thanks
douse1984 (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 12:43:23 PM

Just wow.One of the following addresses belong's to  bikoBoy who is a known scammer with multiple alt's.I think all the accounts he has purchased from you should be negative repped right away.

Proof :

Username : bikoboy
Current Post count : 265
BTC address : 1NUJPMgv9adJXBnS2hZcUPkyGUzMbhG3Gf

Minimum 50 posts a week, high quality, if at least 5 or more of your posts being off topic or useless and you will be kicked without any payment.

If all agreed, I can give you 0.01 and increase it with time slowly Smiley
Agreed to 25 posts weekly for 0.01 as agreed on PM,

Thanks

Thank you very much for your time and help...
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 01:22:54 PM

Plausible . I'll tag them with a message to reply here if they want to clear their name
douse1984 (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 03:01:11 PM

Plausible . I'll tag them with a message to reply here if they want to clear their name
Thank you sir....

I guess I am the first person to get happy on getting own accounts neg. tagged.
I need to thank here Joel_Jantsen for his wonderful help to get rid the scammer.
Once again many thanks to mexxer-2.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 03:06:56 PM

Thank you sir....

I guess I am the first person to get happy on getting own accounts neg. tagged.
I need to thank here Joel_Jantsen for his wonderful help to get rid the scammer.
Once again many thanks to mexxer-2.

Nah,thank mexxer-2 first, without his feedbacks ,my posts wouldn't matter. Tongue
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 06:45:59 PM

Got this PM from richmcrich.
Hi,

Would like to take a loan, just wanting to confirm acceptance before posting in topic,

-amount: 0.06 BTC
-Collateral: 4 Full member accounts
-duration: 7 days
-Payback: 0.072 BTC

Let me know,
Thanks
Looks like he is now trying to get a loan using the accounts as collateral and then default, rather then selling. Be aware lenders.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 12:24:19 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1398787.msg14205561#msg14205561
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1398787.msg14207776#msg14207776

Both richmcrich and simonloff are controlled by the person, so simonloff cannot enter if he does later.
The former will not receive bonus and was asked to remove PD avatar and signature because he has negative trust feedback from mexxer-2. The other is not eligible either but is not wearing any.

He has made all the required bets.
Do you think the basic prize amount for richmcrich (username : jokucoin) should be voided?

For:
richmrich is a scammer, so he shouldn't get the amount.

Against:
He has taken the effort to enter the promotion so he deserves the prize. (0.01BTC)
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 12:42:15 PM

He has made all the required bets.
Do you think the basic prize amount for richmcrich (username : jokucoin) should be voided?
Considering he attempted to cheat and has negative trust for scamming someone? Yup. You guys should make a rule in any new giveaways however, that any neg-tagged accounts aren't allowed to participate in the giveaway
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 07:26:27 PM

Hello, today I bought "richmcrich" at there https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1409658.msg14320224#msg14320224

As I am only a "member" ranked and unable to join high paying signature and also unable to buy high cost accounts so I found that person a cheap seller and I bought one from him. But after buying and receiving a message from "douse1984" at that account I found that this is a stolen account.

"douse1984" has offered me to pay me my 0.005 BTC, which i have paid for buying that account, and as he is the actual owner of the account so i will transfer it to him.

arseaboy

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 07:33:15 PM

Hello, today I bought "richmcrich" at there https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1409658.msg14320224#msg14320224

As I am only a "member" ranked and unable to join high paying signature and also unable to buy high cost accounts so I found that person a cheap seller and I bought one from him. But after buying and receiving a message from "douse1984" at that account I found that this is a stolen account.

"douse1984" has offered me to pay me my 0.005 BTC, which i have paid for buying that account, and as he is the actual owner of the account so i will transfer them to him.

wow mate you did great there, I think this is the best way to resolved mate issue, I salute you for giving way to return back the account to the original owner as if the one who sold it to you must be the one doing it. good job.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Bestwishes745

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 08:44:54 PM

"douse1984" has offered me to pay me my 0.005 BTC, which i have paid for buying that account, and as he is the actual owner of the account so i will transfer them to him.

wow mate you did great there, I think this is the best way to resolved mate issue, I salute you for giving way to return back the account to the original owner as if the one who sold it to you must be the one doing it. good job.

I gave the account back to "douse1984" and got received my amount which i paid for the account.
douse1984 (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 06:13:37 AM

I confirm I got back one of my account "richmcrich" after paying some ransom. Thank you all...
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 06:23:22 AM

I confirm I got back one of my account "richmcrich" after paying some ransom. Thank you all...
Keep me updated for me to remove the tags
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: