Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:15:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Xapo faucet list - Updated daily - bitcointime.site  (Read 14447 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 07:12:02 PM

Updated! Please visit best Xapo faucet list.   www.bitcointime.site

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 04:51:47 PM

I have just checked the list. Everything is working fine. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best instantly paying Xapo faucet list. Remember, list is updated daily. All from Xapo. All pays instantly. Updated daily. Good luck!

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 04:02:54 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2016, 07:50:37 PM by Nomad88

There seems to be a server issue with all faucet applications. I will keep an eye on it for a few days and if problem is not solved they will be removed from the list. Rest of the faucets are still waiting for you to claim free satoshi instantly. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2016, 07:50:50 PM

There seems to be a server issue with all faucet applications. I will keep an eye on it for a few days and if problem is not solved they will be removed from the list. Rest of the faucets are still waiting for you to claim free satoshi instantly. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.

Problem continues with the apps. I am going to remove them tomorrow if it is not fixed. All other faucets working fine. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 11:30:51 AM

I have removed xapo apps as they have been off for some time now. I also see that Xapo had removed them from their site. I have a feeling they won`t be back again but i will keep an eye on it.

All other faucets on the list working perfectly fine. www.bitcointime.site is the best Xapo faucet list you can find. Only instantly paying faucets. No threshold. List is checked daily. Happy claiming  Wink

wintermeasures

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 11:36:19 AM

I have been working on moving my list to a private domain from my wordpress blog. I managed it couple of days ago and informed my followers but there were still some miner issues. Generally, this change took more time and effort than i was expecting. It was actually a simple task but i never had any experience with creating a website from scratch before.

I believe it is the best list for those who are looking for instantly paying Xapo faucets. I will keep all my followers posted here. I hope this effort will earn me some new followers. Your feedback is always appreciated.

Edit: List is updated. All faucets are working fine. Topic is recreated as self-moderated. Uptade information will be posted here daily.

I've been bookmarking this faucet sites, and I also like because the owner always update: D and frequently appears in the thread keep working dude. Thank you
Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 01:32:02 PM

I have been working on moving my list to a private domain from my wordpress blog. I managed it couple of days ago and informed my followers but there were still some miner issues. Generally, this change took more time and effort than i was expecting. It was actually a simple task but i never had any experience with creating a website from scratch before.

I believe it is the best list for those who are looking for instantly paying Xapo faucets. I will keep all my followers posted here. I hope this effort will earn me some new followers. Your feedback is always appreciated.

Edit: List is updated. All faucets are working fine. Topic is recreated as self-moderated. Uptade information will be posted here daily.

I've been bookmarking this faucet sites, and I also like because the owner always update: D and frequently appears in the thread keep working dude. Thank you

Thank you for your nice feedback. I check my list everyday and update if necessary. Happy to see that users are very happy with it.   Smiley

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 07:52:45 AM

Checked! All faucets are working fine. Please visit best Xapo faucet list.   www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 02:57:07 PM

I have just checked the list. Everything is working fine. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best instantly paying Xapo faucet list. Remember, list is updated daily. All from Xapo. All pays instantly. Updated daily. Good luck!

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 04:17:15 PM

Checked! All faucets are working fine. Please visit best Xapo faucet list.   www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 08:28:19 PM

Dear friends,

I had to remove vidybit (watch youtube videos and earn instant bitcoin to xapo wallet) faucet because there is a problem with their payments. Even you get the confirmation about payment after watching the video nothing appears in my wallet. I have sent an e-mail to admin and hope to get some feedback soon. I weel keep an eye on it and add it back if problem is fixed. All other faucets work fine. Please visit best Xapo faucet list at www.bitcointime.site

All from Xapo. No threshold, all pays instantly and daily updates.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 03:54:15 PM

Checked! There seems to be a problem with moonbitcoin but i am pretty sure it will be fixed very soon. All other faucets are working fine. Please visit best Xapo faucets list.   

datalore

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 04:40:38 AM

I can not stand it fight the bots faucetbox.

I'm leaving the faucetbox, as I install the faucet xapo?
Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 08:08:58 AM

Very wise mate! You can download the app on your smart device which makes it easier to log in your xapo wallet as there is double security (password&one time security code). You will never look back once starting to use Xapo. Besides, it is so simple to order a debit card which allows you to spend your Bitcoins anywhere you want. You can use my list if you are a faucet user. If you are planing to create a Xapo faucet, please let me know so i can add it on my list (no threshold please). Best of luck!

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 03:28:33 PM

Checked! Please visit best Xapo faucet list.   www.bitcointime.site

datalore

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 05:50:46 PM

Very wise mate! You can download the app on your smart device which makes it easier to log in your xapo wallet as there is double security (password&one time security code). You will never look back once starting to use Xapo. Besides, it is so simple to order a debit card which allows you to spend your Bitcoins anywhere you want. You can use my list if you are a faucet user. If you are planing to create a Xapo faucet, please let me know so i can add it on my list (no threshold please). Best of luck!

Yes I will create a xapo faucet, where to start?
Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 05:37:21 PM

Yes I will create a xapo faucet, where to start?

I don`t really have much experience with creating a Xapo faucet. Unfortunately, I won`t be able to help you there, but please let me know once your site is ready so i can add it on my list.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 03:41:14 PM

Checked! There is a problem with bitcoinzebra, I am going to wait until tomorrow and if problem still continues i will remove it from the list. All other faucets are working fine. Please visit best Xapo faucets list. 

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 07:16:30 AM

Updated!

Bits4all is removed because you get a security warning when you try to reach the site.

Bitcoinzebra is removed because site has not being paying for several days now.

All other faucets are working just fine. Please visit best Xapo faucet list on the internet. All from Xapo and all instantly paying faucets. Absolutely no threshold.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 06:47:23 PM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: