Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:46:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Xapo faucet list - Updated daily - bitcointime.site  (Read 14447 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 06:10:37 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2016, 08:51:20 AM by Nomad88

I have been working on moving my list to a private domain from my wordpress blog. I managed it couple of days ago and informed my followers but there were still some miner issues. Generally, this change took more time and effort than i was expecting. It was actually a simple task but i never had any experience with creating a website from scratch before.

I believe it is the best list for those who are looking for instantly paying Xapo faucets. I will keep all my followers posted here. I hope this effort will earn me some new followers. Your feedback is always appreciated.

Edit: List is updated. All faucets are working fine. Topic is recreated as self-moderated. Uptade information will be posted here daily.

venan

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

https://dreamtowards.net/?inviter=venan

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 06:16:16 PM

one of the best online wallet is xapo, so thanks for list of xapo faucets, if you will create rotator also, it will be perfect. using rotator makes earn free satoshi more easy.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 03:00:15 AM

one of the best online wallet is xapo, so thanks for list of xapo faucets, if you will create rotator also, it will be perfect. using rotator makes earn free satoshi more easy.

Thank you for your positive feedback. I am not planning to create a rotator at the moment. I check my list everyday and make some changes often. Doing the same changes in a rotator could consume more time. I also believe that using a list can give users more control sometimes. I hope more Xapo faucet users can use and appreciate my list in the future. Because i am working hard to keep it always up-to-date.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 10:18:39 PM

The list is checked. All faucets are working fine. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.

~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 04:34:05 AM

Never tried claiming from xapo faucets, i will try some of the faucet listed in your faucet list.  Grin

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 12:19:13 PM

Never tried claiming from xapo faucets, i will try some of the faucet listed in your faucet list.  Grin

Xapo faucets are very easy to claim from. Best part is there is never ant-bot you have to challenge with. I do claim from faucetbox faucets from time to time. When i hit a site that is using anti-bot links, i leave immidiately and never wisit again. It is too much time consuming in my opinion. Another good thing about xapo faucets is they always pay instantly no matter how small the amount is. You don`t need to wait for threshold. Thanks for using my list  Smiley     www.bitcointime.site

Tektite

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 12:24:41 PM

Never tried claiming from xapo faucets, i will try some of the faucet listed in your faucet list.  Grin

Xapo faucets are very easy to claim from. Best part is there is never ant-bot you have to challenge with. I do claim from faucetbox faucets from time to time. When i hit a site that is using anti-bot links, i leave immidiately and never wisit again. It is too much time consuming in my opinion. Another good thing about xapo faucets is they always pay instantly no matter how small the amount is. You don`t need to wait for threshold. Thanks for using my list  Smiley     www.bitcointime.site

Most of Anti-Bot links are easier to solve than captcha, what is problem with them? Also some Xapo faucets use them.
Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 07:22:19 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2016, 09:21:13 PM by Nomad88

Never tried claiming from xapo faucets, i will try some of the faucet listed in your faucet list.  Grin

Xapo faucets are very easy to claim from. Best part is there is never ant-bot you have to challenge with. I do claim from faucetbox faucets from time to time. When i hit a site that is using anti-bot links, i leave immidiately and never wisit again. It is too much time consuming in my opinion. Another good thing about xapo faucets is they always pay instantly no matter how small the amount is. You don`t need to wait for threshold. Thanks for using my list  Smiley     www.bitcointime.site

Most of Anti-Bot links are easier to solve than captcha, what is problem with them? Also some Xapo faucets use them.

Anti-bot links are not a replacement for captcha, they are extra precaution for bot attacks. There might be some that are easy to click, but most of them are time consuming and difficult. Besides, some faucet owners hiding these links behind adds. I simply don`t like anti-bot links and i don`t use faucets with such a system. No faucet on my list has anti-bot links.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 10:46:47 PM

The list is checked. All faucets are working fine. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.

rahmawati6718

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 06:02:38 PM

good luck mate. I would like to use this faucet,
Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 11:01:12 PM

I have just checked the list. Everything is working fine. Except "BITXAPO CRYPTOCOIN FAUCET" which has been empty for some time. I am going to wait little more to see if owner will refill it. If not, i will remove it soon. There shouldn`t be any issue with the rest. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best instantly paying Xapo faucet list. Remember, list is updated daily. Good luck!

CoinTasker

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2016, 12:43:29 AM

Nice looking list! Thanks for adding the Coin Tasker faucet, VidyBit, Wheel Of Bitcoin, and Bitcoin Keno, which are my games/faucets Smiley

I appreciate the inclusion!

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2016, 06:29:08 PM

Nice looking list! Thanks for adding the Coin Tasker faucet, VidyBit, Wheel Of Bitcoin, and Bitcoin Keno, which are my games/faucets Smiley

I appreciate the inclusion!

Thank you for the nice comment. Your faucets/games are nice and paying instantly. Especially the idea of VidyBit is really cool. Good luck with your projects.

P.S; The list is updated. There is a new faucet (afreebitcoin) added on the list. It is paying every 15 minutes and prize is between 200 - 1000

onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:33:52 PM

Nice list of faucets only when you watch it on mobile devices the colors of the tekst is not that good visible.
Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2016, 06:36:33 PM

Nice list of faucets only when you watch it on mobile devices the colors of the tekst is not that good visible.

Thank you for letting me know mate. I will check it out and try to make more user friendly background color. Perhaps i can change the text size and make it bigger.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 12:06:47 PM

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2016, 09:46:02 PM

I just went through the list. All faucets are working fine. Please wisit www.bitcointime.site for best instantly paying Xapo faucet list.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2016, 12:57:06 AM

The list is updated. I have removed Biteller and added Ganabits. All faucets are working fine. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.

onlinedragon

Activity: 1036

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 04:46:38 AM

Nice website I'll safe this one even I use already the most of this websites.
Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2016, 08:22:22 PM

Nice website I'll safe this one even I use already the most of this websites.

Thank you for your positive feedback.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

P.s; I have changed the text size to a bigger format. I had a feeling that it was a bit small. I think it looks a lot better now. The list is checked. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.

starsnshamrocks

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 08:25:28 PM

Writing here in order to check this out later.
Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 10:10:20 PM

The list is checked. I had to remove "bitxapo" because it`s been empty for a long time know. I don`t like faucets that are not getting refilled on time. All other faucets are working fine. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 06:15:29 AM

mentalpanda
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2016, 10:33:14 AM

Very nice list mate and web design is perfect job Grin

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2016, 05:53:17 PM

Very nice list mate and web design is perfect job Grin

Thanks a lot for the postitive feedback. It really motivates me to see nice comments like yours.

P.S; I just checked the whole list and all faucets are working fine and paying instantly. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2016, 06:49:35 PM

I also have a bitcoin news related instagram account. If you are an instagram user, please follow @bitcointime

matete

Activity: 210

=> Buying Bitcoins Everyday !

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 07:07:37 PM

The list is awesome. I have been trying to search around for a list of Xapo paying faucets without success. This list solves everything given that Xapo is a very convenient way to store bitcoins and it is also instant.
justchill

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 02:03:46 PM

I wonder what if you use your own referral link, do,you also get the bonus?
very nice list btw!
Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 04:33:01 PM

Thank you for nice feedbacks. I just went throug the list and all faucets are working fine. Regarding the question above; you can not get extra bonus with using your own referral link.

Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 08:42:14 PM

All from Xapo, all payments are instantly.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 10:44:28 AM

The list is checked just now. All faucets are working. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.

kwaasteniet

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 11:59:24 AM

Thanks for maintaining the list. It is annoying when you follow a list with all broken links and dry faucets.
justchill

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 01:36:15 PM

hi, many thanks for this site!
I used it as an inspiration to my own site!
Very good job nomad
Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 02:59:23 PM

I appreciate your nice comments. I am checking the list everyday in order to keep it fresh. It is nice to see some Xapo faucet users like to follow my list. I just hope to reach more people in the future. I always supported that Xapo faucets are really the best to claim from. Easy, simple and instant.

smashbtc

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:04:33 PM

I do like the services you're giving to each member here however I don't like the color combination of your site. Make letters more bright and change the underline color of the link. It hurts my eyes.

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 03:19:25 PM

I do like the services you're giving to each member here however I don't like the color combination of your site. Make letters more bright and change the underline color of the link. It hurts my eyes.

This is not the first time a user complaining about the colors. I guess i kind of forget about it while i was a bit busy with other staff. I made some changes now. Please let me know what you think about the new colors. To me, it seems to be more user friendly.

kwaasteniet

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 04:29:14 PM

This is not the first time a user complaining about the colors. I guess i kind of forget about it while i was a bit busy with other staff. I made some changes now. Please let me know what you think about the new colors. To me, it seems to be more user friendly.

Yes, the color scheme is better now.
Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 07:30:54 PM

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 11:08:06 PM

I just checked the list. "Dimensonal BTC" is removed because the site is redirecting you to another site when you try to claim.. Rest of the faucets are working just fine. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 09:23:26 AM

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 10:56:20 PM

Redirecting problem at dimensionalbtc faucet is fixed, so i added the faucet back on the list. I also checked all faucets and everything is working fine. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 04:17:41 PM

I also have a bitcoin news related instagram account. If you are an instagram user, please follow @bitcointime

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 07:49:47 PM

UPDATED. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 06:05:08 PM

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 01:33:58 PM

The list is checked. www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 11:37:26 AM

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 08:48:42 PM

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 02:40:36 AM

I have just checked the list. Everything is working fine. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best instantly paying Xapo faucet list. Remember, list is updated daily. All from Xapo. All pays instantly. Good luck!

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 09:05:36 PM

I have just checked the list. Everything is working fine. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best instantly paying Xapo faucet list. Remember, list is updated daily. All from Xapo. All pays instantly. Good luck!

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 04:47:23 PM

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 08:52:26 AM

I just went through the list. All faucets are working fine. Please wisit www.bitcointime.site for best instantly paying Xapo faucet list.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 08:11:04 PM

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 05:58:42 AM

Checked! All faucets are working fine. Please visit my site for best Xapo faucet list. www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 02:32:51 PM

I just checked all faucets. Lootool seems to have problem at the moment. Paying the amount your account balance instead of your wallet. I will try to contact owner and keep an eye on the faucet. If problem not fixed in a few days i am going to remove it and keep you all posted. www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 03:03:09 AM

I just checked all faucets. Lootool seems to have problem at the moment. Paying the amount your account balance instead of your wallet. I will try to contact owner and keep an eye on the faucet. If problem not fixed in a few days i am going to remove it and keep you all posted. www.bitcointime.site

Problem is solved with Lootool. All faucets are working fine. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 02:54:29 PM

I just went through the list. All faucets are working fine. There is also a new faucet on the list. It is bankcoin and pays every 15min. Please wisit www.bitcointime.site for best instantly paying Xapo faucet list.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 03:07:58 PM

larryofbtc

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 03:30:35 PM

great list... thank you
Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 06:56:35 PM

great list... thank you

Appreciated your nice feedback. Please keep an eye on www.bitcointime.site

It is checked everyday. Best Xapo faucet list.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2016, 08:27:38 AM

I have just checked the list. Sunbitcoin and Jupiterbitcoin is down for maintenance. The message says that they will be back in just minutes. I waited for an hour but nothing changed yet. I will keep an eye on them today, if they are not back soon i will remove both until sites are working properely again. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best instantly paying Xapo faucet list. Remember, list is updated daily. All from Xapo. All pays instantly.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2016, 07:27:18 PM

I have just checked the list. Sunbitcoin and Jupiterbitcoin is down for maintenance. The message says that they will be back in just minutes. I waited for an hour but nothing changed yet. I will keep an eye on them today, if they are not back soon i will remove both until sites are working properely again. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best instantly paying Xapo faucet list. Remember, list is updated daily. All from Xapo. All pays instantly.

Sunbitcoin and Jupiterbitcoin is still not back and i have removed them until they are back again. I will keep an eye on them and add back if there is a progress. All other faucets are working fine. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2016, 01:45:46 PM

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2016, 03:08:50 PM

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2016, 04:23:34 PM

I have removed some faucets from the list and added some new ones. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best instantly paying Xapo faucet list. Remember, list is updated daily. All from Xapo. All pays instantly.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 05:14:56 AM

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1331

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 11:04:51 AM

I see that you often updating your Xapo faucetlist, but I know that some good Xapo faucets aren't listed here. If you want, you can PM me, so I can tell these faucets.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 06:31:32 AM

I see that you often updating your Xapo faucetlist, but I know that some good Xapo faucets aren't listed here. If you want, you can PM me, so I can tell these faucets.

Thank you for your feedback. I am always looking for new Xapo faucet to add on my list. As you can see, my only requirement is non-threshold payment format. I you know any, please don`t hesitate to send me a pm and i will have a look into it.

www.bitcointime.site is updated. There is another faucet added today.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 06:04:38 PM

List is checked and all faucets work fine. There are new faucets and list is a bit longer now. It was sad to loose sunbitcoin and jupiterbitcoin but luckily i found at least 5-6 new faucets in the last 2 days. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list. No threshold, all pay instantly.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2016, 03:41:50 PM

Checked! Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 08:18:33 PM

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 05:56:51 PM

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 02:46:53 PM

inTech

Activity: 213

BitRevenues.com | Free Bitcoin Lottery

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 02:51:00 PM

Good list of Xapo faucets you have there. Nice basic web design skill you have there too. I'd suggest you to make the banner the same width as the content table. This will make your site look neater.

I am sure there is people who find your faucet list useful. Smiley. It is good to see that you update everyday. Smiley/
Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 03:01:08 PM

Good list of Xapo faucets you have there. Nice basic web design skill you have there too. I'd suggest you to make the banner the same width as the content table. This will make your site look neater.

I am sure there is people who find your faucet list useful. Smiley. It is good to see that you update everyday. Smiley/

Thanks a lot for your nice feedback. Let me tell you something funny; I had this list on wordpress blog site for over a year before i decided to move to my own address. I didn`t even know how to register an adress or what a host service was. I used over 12 hours to creat this simple site. I simply watched video after video on youtube, and in the end that is what i ended up with  Smiley It was pricless moment for me once i was done with it as you might imagine. Also when i loggged in cpanel first time i thought i made a mistake with thinking i could create my own site but thank god i did. It was scary moment  Smiley I think it is a good example that a man can achive anyhing if he really wants to do it and work for it. Now i have more than 100 ref for most faucets on my list and i check it and update it if necessary every single day in order to keep it popular among Xapo faucet users, because i know most xapo faucet lists on the internet are not being updated as often as they should. Neverthless, i will try to fix this banner size to make it more neat. Thanks again for your suggestion.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 04:41:44 PM

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 05:07:20 PM

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 05:11:07 PM

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 08:18:55 AM

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 10:34:06 PM

Cskoensk

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 08:27:27 AM

Really nice list, thank you for that. Do you or anyone know any instantly paying Xapo faucets which reset daily? thanks in advance.
Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 10:53:07 AM

Really nice list, thank you for that. Do you or anyone know any instantly paying Xapo faucets which reset daily? thanks in advance.

Hi, Thank you for your positive feedback. I am not quite sure what exactly you mean with "reset daily". If you can explain it i might be able to help you.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 01:51:10 PM

Cskoensk

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 04:02:24 PM

Hi, Thank you for your positive feedback. I am not quite sure what exactly you mean with "reset daily". If you can explain it i might be able to help you.

I mean like faucets which give higher rewards but only reset once every 24hours, would be greatly apreciated. Using your list all the time right now but can't be asked to commit that much time in front of the computer right now... sadly
godanadan

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 04:47:43 PM

thanks your for check the faucets hehe Wink
Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 03:18:00 PM

I mean like faucets which give higher rewards but only reset once every 24hours, would be greatly apreciated. Using your list all the time right now but can't be asked to commit that much time in front of the computer right now... sadly

Unfortunately, i do not know any faucet which has such a long claim time, but i am talking about Xapo faucets since this is what i am working on everyday. I have a few criteria about my list.

1. It must be a Xapo faucet.
2. It has to pay instantly, no threshold.
3. Simple and fast website.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 04:58:04 PM

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 05:16:33 PM

I have just checked the list. All faucets are fine except two of them which are dry at the moment. I am hoping that owner will refill them soon. There is also a problem with bitcoinzebra faucet. Most of you might know this faucet as it is one of the oldest faucet that is still online. Users get message that adblocker should be disable even when there is not an adblocker that is not used. I am hoping that the problem will be solved soon. If not, i will have to remove it soon. I will keep an eye on it and inform you all. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 07:59:49 AM

Checked! All faucets are working fine. Bitcoinzebra problem seems to be solved as well. It is a nice, old faucet and it would be shame to lose it. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 09:29:07 AM

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 10:35:19 AM

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 11:33:44 PM

Once again, there is a problem with bitcoinzebra. I am going to wait until tomorrow and if problem is not fixed i will remove it from my list. As far as i understood, the site is out for sale and owner is not paying enough attention to faucet at the moment. I will update you all about it tomorrow. In the meantime all the other faucets are working fine. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 03:36:04 PM

Once again, there is a problem with bitcoinzebra. I am going to wait until tomorrow and if problem is not fixed i will remove it from my list. As far as i understood, the site is out for sale and owner is not paying enough attention to faucet at the moment. I will update you all about it tomorrow. In the meantime all the other faucets are working fine. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.

The problem at bitcoinzebra seems to be fixed now. I also checked the list and all faucets are working just fine.

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 06:48:55 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2016, 07:05:04 PM by Nomad88

Cointasker is removed from the list because the site is not working at the moment. If problem is fixed i will add it back on the list. All the other faucets are working perfectly fine. Please visit www.bitcointime.site BEST XAPO FAUCET LIST. All from Xapo, all pays instantly.

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 10:19:19 PM

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 12:31:38 PM

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 03:54:45 AM

I am happy to inform you that sunbitcoin and jupiterbitcoin faucets are back again. I added them on the list. All faucets are working fine. All from Xapo, all pays instantly. No threshold. Good luck!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 10:37:39 PM

Gifted

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 11:27:03 PM

my payout has changed to 300-100-10,000 and one hour  thanks for listing.
Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 11:33:22 PM

Thank you for informing me. It`s hard to see when a faucet changes payout prizes. Could you please tell me which faucet is yours so i can change it right away?

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 11:51:20 PM

Thank you for informing me. It`s hard to see when a faucet changes payout prizes. Could you please tell me which faucet is yours so i can change it right away?

As i can see from your signature, you are the owner of dimensional faucet. I have just updated the the prize information. Thanks again for informing me.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 08:17:04 AM

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 09:59:53 PM

have just checked the list. Everything is working fine. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best instantly paying Xapo faucet list. Remember, list is updated daily. All from Xapo. All pays instantly. Updated daily. Good luck!

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 10:03:40 AM

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 04:56:21 PM

I have just checked the list. Everything is working fine. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best instantly paying Xapo faucet list. Remember, list is updated daily. All from Xapo. All pays instantly. Updated daily. Good luck!

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 12:28:24 PM

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2016, 02:33:44 PM

I have just checked the list. Everything is working fine. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best instantly paying Xapo faucet list. Remember, list is updated daily. All from Xapo. All pays instantly. Updated daily. Good luck!

datalore

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:02:58 PM

xapo is better than faucetbox?
Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2016, 06:10:36 PM

xapo is better than faucetbox?

I certanitly believe it is. You get paid immidiately, so there is no threshold. Another cool thing about Xapo faucet is that you can order a debit card and start using your Bitcoins in wallet everywhere, just like using your debit card. I think Xapo wallet had a great potential in the future.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 05:36:18 PM

Checked! Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list. Updated daily!

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 07:32:05 PM

There seems to be a problem with "Afreebitcoin" faucet. In spite no recent claim, user seems to recieving a count down message to wait. If problem is not fixed until tomorrow, i will remove it from the list. Happy claiming with best xapo faucet list  Wink

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2016, 09:48:52 AM

There seems to be a problem with "Afreebitcoin" faucet. In spite no recent claim, user seems to recieving a count down message to wait. If problem is not fixed until tomorrow, i will remove it from the list. Happy claiming with best xapo faucet list  Wink

www.bitcointime.site

Problem continues with "afreebitcoin" faucet so i removed it from the list. I will keep an eye on it and add it back if problem is fixed in the future. All other faucets work fine. Please visit www.bitcointime.site

Best Xapo faucet list. No threshold, instant payments and daily update.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2016, 01:13:55 AM

Checked! Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list. Updated daily!

lasterx

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 01:16:37 AM

cool design
will adding to my list.
Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2016, 01:18:25 PM

cool design
will adding to my list.

Tanks for your nice feedback. Only instant paying xapo faucets. Daily updates.

Checked!

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 05:31:26 AM

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 04:09:18 PM

bits4all

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 08:17:22 PM

Please look at my new faucet, and if you think it's okay, please add it

http://bits4all.one/faucet3/
Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 08:26:02 PM

Thanks a lot for contacting me. Your faucet fits for my list so i just added. Please try to raise your min. payout at least to 100 which might help your traffic increase. Good luck!

bits4all

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 08:37:25 PM

Thanks a lot for contacting me. Your faucet fits for my list so i just added. Please try to raise your min. payout at least to 100 which might help your traffic increase. Good luck!

Thank you. I just increase the minimum prize 100
Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 12:29:58 PM

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 07:12:02 PM

Updated! Please visit best Xapo faucet list.   www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 04:51:47 PM

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 04:02:54 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2016, 07:50:37 PM by Nomad88

There seems to be a server issue with all faucet applications. I will keep an eye on it for a few days and if problem is not solved they will be removed from the list. Rest of the faucets are still waiting for you to claim free satoshi instantly. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2016, 07:50:50 PM

There seems to be a server issue with all faucet applications. I will keep an eye on it for a few days and if problem is not solved they will be removed from the list. Rest of the faucets are still waiting for you to claim free satoshi instantly. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.

Problem continues with the apps. I am going to remove them tomorrow if it is not fixed. All other faucets working fine. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 11:30:51 AM

I have removed xapo apps as they have been off for some time now. I also see that Xapo had removed them from their site. I have a feeling they won`t be back again but i will keep an eye on it.

All other faucets on the list working perfectly fine. www.bitcointime.site is the best Xapo faucet list you can find. Only instantly paying faucets. No threshold. List is checked daily. Happy claiming  Wink

wintermeasures

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 11:36:19 AM

I have been working on moving my list to a private domain from my wordpress blog. I managed it couple of days ago and informed my followers but there were still some miner issues. Generally, this change took more time and effort than i was expecting. It was actually a simple task but i never had any experience with creating a website from scratch before.

I believe it is the best list for those who are looking for instantly paying Xapo faucets. I will keep all my followers posted here. I hope this effort will earn me some new followers. Your feedback is always appreciated.

Edit: List is updated. All faucets are working fine. Topic is recreated as self-moderated. Uptade information will be posted here daily.

I've been bookmarking this faucet sites, and I also like because the owner always update: D and frequently appears in the thread keep working dude. Thank you
Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 01:32:02 PM

I've been bookmarking this faucet sites, and I also like because the owner always update: D and frequently appears in the thread keep working dude. Thank you

Thank you for your nice feedback. I check my list everyday and update if necessary. Happy to see that users are very happy with it.   Smiley

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 07:52:45 AM

Checked! All faucets are working fine. Please visit best Xapo faucet list.   www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 02:57:07 PM

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 04:17:15 PM

Checked! All faucets are working fine. Please visit best Xapo faucet list.   www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 08:28:19 PM

Dear friends,

I had to remove vidybit (watch youtube videos and earn instant bitcoin to xapo wallet) faucet because there is a problem with their payments. Even you get the confirmation about payment after watching the video nothing appears in my wallet. I have sent an e-mail to admin and hope to get some feedback soon. I weel keep an eye on it and add it back if problem is fixed. All other faucets work fine. Please visit best Xapo faucet list at www.bitcointime.site

All from Xapo. No threshold, all pays instantly and daily updates.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 03:54:15 PM

Checked! There seems to be a problem with moonbitcoin but i am pretty sure it will be fixed very soon. All other faucets are working fine. Please visit best Xapo faucets list.   

datalore

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 04:40:38 AM

I can not stand it fight the bots faucetbox.

I'm leaving the faucetbox, as I install the faucet xapo?
Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 08:08:58 AM

Very wise mate! You can download the app on your smart device which makes it easier to log in your xapo wallet as there is double security (password&one time security code). You will never look back once starting to use Xapo. Besides, it is so simple to order a debit card which allows you to spend your Bitcoins anywhere you want. You can use my list if you are a faucet user. If you are planing to create a Xapo faucet, please let me know so i can add it on my list (no threshold please). Best of luck!

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 03:28:33 PM

Checked! Please visit best Xapo faucet list.   www.bitcointime.site

datalore

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 05:50:46 PM

Very wise mate! You can download the app on your smart device which makes it easier to log in your xapo wallet as there is double security (password&one time security code). You will never look back once starting to use Xapo. Besides, it is so simple to order a debit card which allows you to spend your Bitcoins anywhere you want. You can use my list if you are a faucet user. If you are planing to create a Xapo faucet, please let me know so i can add it on my list (no threshold please). Best of luck!

Yes I will create a xapo faucet, where to start?
Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 05:37:21 PM

Yes I will create a xapo faucet, where to start?

I don`t really have much experience with creating a Xapo faucet. Unfortunately, I won`t be able to help you there, but please let me know once your site is ready so i can add it on my list.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 03:41:14 PM

Checked! There is a problem with bitcoinzebra, I am going to wait until tomorrow and if problem still continues i will remove it from the list. All other faucets are working fine. Please visit best Xapo faucets list. 

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 07:16:30 AM

Updated!

Bits4all is removed because you get a security warning when you try to reach the site.

Bitcoinzebra is removed because site has not being paying for several days now.

All other faucets are working just fine. Please visit best Xapo faucet list on the internet. All from Xapo and all instantly paying faucets. Absolutely no threshold.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 06:47:23 PM

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 04:06:24 PM

I have just checked the list. All faucets work just fine. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best instantly paying Xapo faucet list. Remember, list is updated daily. All from Xapo. No threshold, instantly in your wallet. Good luck!

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 03:27:13 PM

Checked!  Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best instantly paying Xapo faucet list. Updated daily. All from Xapo. No threshold, instantly in your wallet.

microhunter

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 09:23:29 AM

never use xapo wallet before..
will try it for the first time in your faucet  Grin
Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 03:01:33 PM

good choice mate! If you are a faucet user, you should get a xapo wallet. No threshold, instantly in your wallet every claim. Very safe considering the fact that there were a lot faucets which did not pay in the past after their high threshold. I update my list daily, and i only add no-threshold faucets. I believe you will like my list very usefull.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 06:40:38 PM

microhunter

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 01:53:36 AM

good choice mate! If you are a faucet user, you should get a xapo wallet. No threshold, instantly in your wallet every claim. Very safe considering the fact that there were a lot faucets which did not pay in the past after their high threshold. I update my list daily, and i only add no-threshold faucets. I believe you will like my list very usefull.

Whoa thanks for the information bro  Grin
Bookmarked it. Make sure there's no dry faucet and i will share it to the other forum  Wink

Good luck.
Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2016, 10:27:35 PM

Whoa thanks for the information bro  Grin
Bookmarked it. Make sure there's no dry faucet and i will share it to the other forum  Wink

Good luck.

Thanks a lot. I am checking the list daily. Please feel free to share my list. ww.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 02:33:51 PM

Checked!

www.bitcointime.site

Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 03:11:14 PM

This is one of the best list I've seen so far. I check a few links and surprisingly they are all working. Also you are not overwelming with a lot of pop up ads.
Have it bookmarked.
Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 04:39:01 PM

This is one of the best list I've seen so far. I check a few links and surprisingly they are all working. Also you are not overwelming with a lot of pop up ads.
Have it bookmarked.

Appreciated your kind words mate. I am really trying to make it user-friendly. Not many ads and no pop-ups. Easy and simple.  Smiley

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 06:02:10 PM

I have reieved an answer from Vidybit admin and problem seems to be fixed. I added it back to my list (at the bottom). We can continue to watch videos to get paid bitcoin. Please visit my site for best Xapo faucets list.  www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2016, 09:29:36 AM

Checked!  Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best instantly paying Xapo faucet list. Updated daily. All from Xapo. No threshold, instantly in your wallet.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 10:42:36 PM

Checked!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2016, 10:57:57 PM

Best Xapo faucet list. www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 10:36:50 PM

Checked! Digieye is dry at the moment but i assume it will be refill soon. All other faucets work fine. Enjoy best Xapo faucet list.  Smiley

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 11:26:53 PM

I have just checked the list. All faucets work just fine. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best instantly paying Xapo faucet list. Remember, list is updated daily. All from Xapo. No threshold, instantly in your wallet. Good luck!

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 06:02:19 PM

Checked!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 09:41:49 PM

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 04:28:13 PM

Checked!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 05:20:18 PM

Checked! There is a problem with moonbitcoin again which caused me to loose my loyalty bonus last time. It is annoying but i am hoping it will be fixed soon. Please visit my site for best Xapo faucet list. No threshold. All pay instantly. All from Xapo.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 09:12:51 PM

Checked!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 01:20:15 AM

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 11:32:10 AM

Checked!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 03:27:59 AM

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 07:23:20 PM

Checked! There is a problem with moonbit faucet again, and i hope they can fix it soon. This problem is causing users loose loyality bonus. All other faucets work fine. Please visit my site where you can find the best Xapo faucet list.

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 09:42:34 PM

Checked!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 10:16:05 PM

Several new faucets are added. Please visit best Xapo faucet list on the internet. All from Xapo! All pays instantly!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 04:55:22 PM

All faucets work fine. I also added a new one on the list. www.bitcointime.site is the best Xapo faucet list for those looking for instant payment to their wallet. No waiting, no threshold.

www.bitcointime.site

viralalert

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 05:04:32 PM

Please add http://viral-alert.com/xapo. We give 500 satoshi per hour.
Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 05:22:32 PM

Please add http://viral-alert.com/xapo. We give 500 satoshi per hour.

Thank you for letting me know. It is really nice faucet and you are paying well. I am sure it will get very popular if you keep it up. Added on my list.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 02:46:27 PM

Checked!

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 12:06:09 PM

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 12:54:09 PM

Checked! Once again, there is an issue with moonbitcoin which makes it impossible to claim your reward. It is starting to get very frustrating considering the fact one can loose all lojality bonus in a day. I hope the issue is fixed soon so i don`t have to remove them from my list. Please visit best Xapo faucet list.

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 09:29:46 PM

Checked! Moonbitcoin is back and all other faucets work fine.

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 07:03:30 PM

Checked!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2016, 04:06:46 PM

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2016, 03:53:29 PM

Checked!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2016, 07:00:01 PM

Now, it is possible to advertise on the site with a very small amount. Please visit www.bitcoinitme.site for more information.  Smiley

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2016, 04:00:28 PM

Now, it is possible to advertise on the site with a very small amount. Please visit www.bitcoinitme.site for more information.  Smiley

You can also pm me  Smiley

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2016, 05:14:44 PM

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 09:44:30 PM

Checked!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 08:51:08 PM

I have just checked the list. All faucets work just fine. Please visit bitcointime for best instantly paying Xapo faucet list. Remember, list is updated daily. All from Xapo. No threshold, instantly in your wallet. Good luck!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 08:25:23 PM

Checked!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2016, 06:15:25 PM

Dear xapo faucet users, i have checked the list and decided to remove fieldbitcoins. It is an old faucet which i never had problem in the past, but they recently stopped payments and not responding any of my emails. All other faucets work fine. Please visit most popular xapo faucet list. All pays instantly.

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2016, 09:22:12 PM

Checked!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 11:38:30 AM

I have just checked the list. All faucets work just fine. Please visit bitcointime for best instantly paying Xapo faucet list. Remember, list is updated daily. All from Xapo. No threshold, instantly in your wallet. Good luck!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 10:54:28 PM

Checked and new faucets added.

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 11:30:49 PM

Now, you can advertise on www.bitcointime.site

it is very cheap and effective way to promote your site. Only 50k satoshi/week.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 09:03:35 PM

Checked!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 11:40:22 PM

Checked and a new faucet is added on the list.

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 11:38:10 AM

Checked!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 09:18:33 PM

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 06:18:41 PM

Checked! Please visit my site for best Xapo faucet list. Only instantly paying faucets  Wink

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 03:47:49 PM

Daily update!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 03:42:30 PM

Checked!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 05:25:49 PM

I have removed sunbitcoin and jupiterbitcoin faucets because both sites are down. The list is checked.

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2016, 05:51:03 PM

Daily check!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 09:15:38 PM

Checked!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 04:17:44 PM

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 08:03:08 PM

Checked!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 05:32:06 PM

Updated!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2016, 03:39:11 PM

Dear followers,

Fieldbitcoins faucet seems to be back and paying again. I added it on the list. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 07:17:09 PM

Checked!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 01:47:07 PM

Updated!  Wink

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 02:11:01 PM

Bump!  Cool

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2016, 07:16:47 PM

Checked!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 04:25:45 PM

Daily check is done! I see that there are a few faucets that are dry, however all faucets are still activ. I will keep an eye on those that dry to see if they are refilled again soon. Please visit my site for the best Xapo faucet list. Only Xapo faucets. Only faucets without threshold.

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 11:03:26 AM

I have used quite long time today on checking the list. I decided to remove all dry faucets today. Refilling a faucet shouldn`t be taking too long. I also updated payout informations as well as payout time.

All faucets on the list working now. List got a bit shorter but i always believe it is important to list only paying faucets.

I also want to remind that it is possible to advertise on my page. Mountly or weekly advertisement are possible and payments are ofcourse in Bitcoin Wink If you are looking for a very cheap advertising option you can contact me via pm or send mail to admin@bitcointime.site

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 04:43:30 PM

I have used quite long time today on checking the list. I decided to remove all dry faucets today. Refilling a faucet shouldn`t be taking too long. I also updated payout informations as well as payout time.

All faucets on the list working now. List got a bit shorter but i always believe it is important to list only paying faucets.

I also want to remind that it is possible to advertise on my page. Mountly or weekly advertisement are possible and payments are ofcourse in Bitcoin Wink If you are looking for a very cheap advertising option you can contact me via pm or send mail to admin@bitcointime.site

www.bitcointime.site

Checked again today   Smiley

www.bitcointime.site

FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 03:35:39 AM

Sorry I had to take down afreebitco.in xapo faucet page because of some reasons but it will be live again within 2 days with a new script and better reward.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 07:23:23 PM

Sorry I had to take down afreebitco.in xapo faucet page because of some reasons but it will be live again within 2 days with a new script and better reward.

Thanks for letting me know mate. PLease keep me posted here once it is back so i can add it on the list.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 05:42:27 PM

Checked  Wink

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 05:11:32 PM

Updated!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 02:17:09 PM

Dear followers,

The list is updated...   Wink

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 07:30:29 AM

Checked and updated!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2016, 02:14:17 PM

Checked!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 03:00:16 PM

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 04:55:15 PM

Checked!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 08:02:22 AM

Hi followers,

I added 4 new faucets that allows you to claim every 30 min. List is getting longer. Please visit www.bitcointime.site and start claiming instant payments to your Xapo wallet.  

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2016, 04:16:17 PM

Updated!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2016, 05:01:47 PM

Checked!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 02:58:47 PM

Daily check done!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2016, 09:59:32 PM

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2016, 04:11:53 PM

Checked!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 09:17:00 PM

Updated! I have removed lootol as there seems to be problem with the site. It is very slow and sometimes impossible to open it, even if you get lucky payment is not arriving most of the time. I gave it a little extra time considering it being an old trustful faucet, but unfortunately it is over. I will keep an eye on it in case owner fixes the issue. Please visit bitcointime for best xapo faucet list. Only instant payers. No threshold.

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 01:57:59 PM

Daily check!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 12:52:04 PM

Some minor changes on the site!

List is checked!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 05:51:15 PM

Checked!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2016, 06:27:16 PM

Updated!  www.bitcointime.site

You can also follow twitter account. @bitcointimesite

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2016, 09:13:17 AM

Daily check!  Smiley

www.bitcointime.site

bennl

Activity: 176

Holland

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 09:50:47 AM

I will take a vieuw., always on the hunt for some more facets to add for my own XAPO list.
Maybe there will some new ones for you overthere  Wink
Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2016, 03:44:31 PM

I will take a vieuw., always on the hunt for some more facets to add for my own XAPO list.
Maybe there will some new ones for you overthere  Wink

I am sure you will find it useful.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 07:25:48 PM

Daily check!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2016, 08:21:41 AM

You can also follow @bitcointimesite on twitter...

https://twitter.com/bitcointimesite/status/788654487820984321

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 09:53:32 AM

Checked!  Smiley

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 05:10:37 PM

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 08:40:42 PM

List is updated and it got longer than ever. You can claim without waiting for countdowns with such a long list. Please visit www.bitcointime.site now and claim instantly to your Xapo wallet.

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 01:39:16 PM

Daily check.

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 05:02:57 PM

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 03:40:48 PM

The list is checked and some new faucets are added.

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 03:12:34 PM

Lootool faucet is back. I guess we will be able to use it for a short time again because the owner is selling the domain. I added it back on the list. Please visit bitcointime for best Xapo faucet list.

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2016, 04:33:16 PM

The list is checked! All faucets work fine. Visit www.bitcointime.site and collect some free bitcoins. No threshold. All pay instantly.

www.bitcointime.site

bennl

Activity: 176

Holland

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 05:14:21 PM

Always fine to see some XAPO collections. Check out mine !  Wink
Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2016, 06:17:46 PM

I have removed lootool faucet again as they stopped paying once again. I will not bother to keep an eye on such a scammer. So please stay away from lootool faucet. The site is already on sale since the owner decided to stop paying.

All other faucets work fine.

Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list. All from Xapo and all pay instantly. Like always, no threshold...

www.bitcointime.site

LTU_btc
Legendary

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2016, 11:05:48 PM

Wow, your list is amazing. I never saw so many Xapo faucets in one place. Good thing that you updating it frequently.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2016, 09:36:16 AM

Daily check!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2016, 06:53:10 PM

Checked!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 08:24:59 PM

Daily update for best Xapo faucet list.

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 05:17:36 PM

Checked!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 07:59:46 PM

Daily update!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 04:23:43 PM

Ya-ing

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 05:35:15 PM

It was a long time since I last visited this list. Glad to see that it is really updated! good work!

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 06:14:58 PM

Daily update!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2016, 03:39:44 PM

Updated! I have removed some faucets from the list as they are dried out. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2016, 07:25:24 PM

Updated! I have removed some faucets from the list as they are dried out. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.

Added back all removed faucets as they are already refilled. Visit www.bitcointime.site and collect some free bitcoins from best Xapo faucet list.

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 02:55:40 PM

Daily check!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2016, 04:55:17 PM

Checked!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 03:29:07 PM

Daily check!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2016, 05:42:52 PM

Daily update.

www.bitcointime.site

LTU_btc
Legendary

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 12:34:59 AM

For me mostly of these faucets doesn't work, after every claim I'm getting errors. Is it these problems only from my side?

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 06:10:16 PM

For me mostly of these faucets doesn't work, after every claim I'm getting errors. Is it these problems only from my side?

I dont get such a problem. I haven`t heard someone else having this issue either. Does it happen with every single faucet? I might try to help if you specify the faucets and the problem.

LTU_btc
Legendary

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2016, 07:46:25 PM

I dont get such a problem. I haven`t heard someone else having this issue either. Does it happen with every single faucet? I might try to help if you specify the faucets and the problem.

I get this problem on faucets which gives 70-1000 satoshi every 30 minutes. All of these use same script and owned by same person I think.

dennydevil

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 08:29:43 PM

I get this problem on faucets which gives 70-1000 satoshi every 30 minutes. All of these use same script and owned by same person I think.

Is the error about page redirecting?
If it is, you can solve this with VPN like hide.me, winscribe.com or tunelbear

TS can you add my xapo faucet on your list  Cheesy
http://www.1faucet.top/
Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 03:19:42 PM

Is the error about page redirecting?
If it is, you can solve this with VPN like hide.me, winscribe.com or tunelbear

TS can you add my xapo faucet on your list  Cheesy
http://www.1faucet.top/

It is not possible to click anywhere on your site as there seems to be only pop-up over and over again. Please fix issue so i can add your faucet on the list as well.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 05:06:42 PM

Daily check!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 05:46:22 PM

Updated!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 08:50:50 PM

Daily check!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 07:23:23 AM

Checked!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 06:08:50 PM

Daily update!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2016, 10:28:43 PM

Checked!

www.bitcointime.site

kongosplit

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 10:31:29 PM

Well it looks acceptable, I was looking for a long time after a xapo faucets list .

Thank you
Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2016, 01:41:01 PM

Well it looks acceptable, I was looking for a long time after a xapo faucets list .

Thank you

Thank you for your feedback. Now that faucetbox is gone, i hope more faucet users will get the chance to experience Xapo faucets via my list.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2016, 05:12:31 PM

Daily update!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 01:55:19 PM

Checked!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 11:23:39 AM

Daily check!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 06:06:25 PM

Checked!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 07:33:17 PM

Daily check!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 08:31:48 PM

Checked!

There are some dry faucets in the list at the moment(mostly those that pay min 50 satoshi every hour). I will try to contact the owner and ask for refill. If not they will be removed. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best xapo faucet list and collect some free satoshi.

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 02:33:22 PM

Daily check! Faucets work fine. Please visit now and start claiming.

www.bitcointime.site

FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 02:46:57 PM

www.bitcointime.site

Faucet list is really nice and big list I have checked your whole xapo list but I didn't find any link to afreebitco.in xapo faucet, or you just don't want to list this high paying faucet in your list.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
pacifista

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 02:57:39 PM

Whats the highest amount to earn in your xapo faucet site in one day? Too small if some of the faucet pays only 50 satoshi per hour. Can you add some faucets that gives high amount of satoshi every hour?
Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 03:36:08 PM

www.bitcointime.site

Faucet list is really nice and big list I have checked your whole xapo list but I didn't find any link to afreebitco.in xapo faucet, or you just don't want to list this high paying faucet in your list.

Afreebitco is added on the list. Daily check is done. All faucets work fine.

Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list. All pay instantly.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 11:43:05 AM

Daily check!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 01:36:14 PM

Checked!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 09:34:40 PM

Daily check!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2016, 08:35:22 PM

Checked!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 02:07:26 PM

Daily check!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 06:04:02 PM

All faucets are paying at the moment. Please visit www.bitcointime.site and claim some free satoshi.

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2016, 07:51:06 PM

Daily check!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 06:00:57 PM

Checked! All faucets work fine. Please visit www.bitcointime.site and start collecting some free bitcoin.

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 02:20:30 PM

Daily check!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 04:42:42 PM

Checked!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 03:29:57 PM

Daily check is done. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best instantly paying Xapo faucet list.

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 07:38:44 AM

Checked!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 06:05:31 PM

Daily updated!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 05:38:38 PM

All faucets are paying at the moment. Please visit www.bitcointime.site and claim some free satoshi.

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2016, 03:29:48 PM

Checked!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2017, 06:35:08 PM

Daily update.

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2017, 02:26:37 PM

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 09:49:22 AM

Daily check.

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 04:02:50 PM

I have removed Faucetlatino from my list as they do not pay anymore. All other faucets work fine. I also added some new faucet at the bottom of the site which are popular non-Xapo faucets in a seperated list.

Please visit www.bitcointime.site and collect some free satoshi.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 03:48:42 PM

Daily updated!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 05:22:06 PM

Daily check!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 02:18:58 PM

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 05:27:20 PM

Daily check!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2017, 05:26:21 PM

Daily check!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 04:29:24 PM

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 08:50:47 PM

Daily check!

www.bitcointime.site

almoche

Activity: 138

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 03:05:11 PM

If you want, add my faucets:

https://btc4free.site
http://btc4free.today
Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2017, 03:49:08 PM

If you want, add my faucets:

https://btc4free.site
http://btc4free.today

Hi,

Thanks for informing me. I liked your both faucets and added on my list. Please keep up the good work.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 08:08:14 PM

Daily check!

Visit best Xapo faucet list and collect free satoshi.

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 09:58:21 AM

Daily check!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 03:53:22 PM

www.bitcointime.site

bitloud

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 09:20:50 AM

Xapo is a one of the best online wallet. So thanks for list of xapo faucets.
Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 09:31:50 PM

Daily check!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 05:40:50 PM

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 04:49:00 PM

Daily check!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 08:29:24 PM

Daily check!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 07:15:20 PM

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 05:42:35 PM

Daily check is done.

Please visit best Xapo faucet list.

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 07:02:34 PM

Daily check!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 11:20:59 AM

Checked! Visit www.bitcointime.site and start collecting free bitcoin.  Wink

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 12:55:46 PM

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 03:51:31 PM

Checked!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 05:58:13 AM

Daily check!

www.bitcointime.site

merlinsbeard

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 03:14:21 AM

Nice site, but a lot of the faucets are dry right now I think. Not paying out. Maybe due to BTC price hike
Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 09:24:09 AM

Nice site, but a lot of the faucets are dry right now I think. Not paying out. Maybe due to BTC price hike

There is no dry site at the moment. Please be specific and i will check it out.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 05:44:04 PM

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2017, 09:16:35 PM

Daily update.

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2017, 03:30:46 PM

Checked!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2017, 10:00:57 AM

Daily updated! Some new faucets added on non-Xapo list, as well as Xapo list.

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 08:07:27 PM

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 11:49:13 AM

Daily check!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2017, 10:57:28 AM

Daily check!

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 10:12:16 PM

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2017, 08:28:24 PM

Daily update  Wink

www.bitcointime.site

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2017, 08:54:33 PM

Daily check is done. All faucets are paying at the moment.

www.bitcointime.site

spatifilium

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 10:41:58 AM

does anyone know what's going on with fieldbitcoins???

they no longer pay instant to xapo
Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2017, 01:24:19 PM

does anyone know what's going on with fieldbitcoins???

they no longer pay instant to xapo

I have contacted the owner. He made some changes. You can withdraw immidiately now.

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 09:00:25 PM

Daily update!

www.bitcointime.site

CoinTasker

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 06:55:27 AM

I've got 4 Xapo faucets that have been up and running for over a year each. Let me know if you are interested in adding them and I'll send them over Smiley

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 09:58:16 AM

I've got 4 Xapo faucets that have been up and running for over a year each. Let me know if you are interested in adding them and I'll send them over Smiley

Hei,

Please send me the links so i can add them Wink

spatifilium

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 10:19:30 AM

What are the names of these faucet?
Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 10:31:52 PM

www.bitcointime.site

CoinTasker

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2017, 04:47:43 AM

Hi,

Here are my Xapo faucets, feel free to add them or ask any questions you might have before doing so. Also, please be aware, the last 3 are games with Android apps as well as web based faucets.

http://cointasker.com/bitcoin-faucet/
http://wheelofbitcoin.com
http://vidybit.com
http://kenobitcoin.com

Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 07:16:57 PM

Hi,

Here are my Xapo faucets, feel free to add them or ask any questions you might have before doing so. Also, please be aware, the last 3 are games with Android apps as well as web based faucets.

http://cointasker.com/bitcoin-faucet/
http://wheelofbitcoin.com
http://vidybit.com
http://kenobitcoin.com

I am familiar with your faucets as I had them on my list in the past. The problem was that they were not paying for some time and I also had some problem with receieving my profit from my referrals, so i had to remove them in the end. I checked them out again and they seem to work just fine. I added back on my list. I hope it work out better this time.

mentalpanda
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2017, 10:13:25 AM

nice list, but faucet payments are not as high as they were in the past. this must be one of the oldest list and still being updated. we need sites like this one to i1ntroduce new people to Bitcoin. keep up the good work mate!
Nomad88 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2017, 08:48:55 PM

nice list, but faucet payments are not as high as they were in the past. this must be one of the oldest list and still being updated. we need sites like this one to i1ntroduce new people to Bitcoin. keep up the good work mate!

I appreciate your kind words. It is true that faucets don`t pay as much as they did in the past, but let me explain something based on my own experience. Back in time, not long time ago, when it was possible to claim 600-700 satoshi from faucets, people were very sceptical with my strategy. They thought it was completily useless. Now, we are not able to claim more than 200 satoshi from best paying faucets. It souds waste of time, but imagine bitcoin becoming even more powerfull. I always believed in faucets somehow and i still do. I hope i can help more prople to join bitcoin world.

I have one a simple question. Do you believe bitcoin becoming 10k one day, or even 5k one day in soon future. So, why not use faucets?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: