Bitcoin Forum
July 25, 2024, 03:42:14 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Bitsupra - A Decentralized Multi-Level Hosting Platform.  (Read 33088 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Omega.SportSciencie

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 08:25:52 PM

You seem to have a large investment already which is good, looks like things are going to start well anyway. last MLM I was in made me over 2 btc, this looks so promising hope to make much more.

yes thats true but i think the more funds it gets , the better development it can have
Rumichbit (OP)

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

Bsupra C. Member

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2016, 07:33:43 AM

I will leave this on here..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  Decentralized Multi-Level Hosting Platform  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
          BiTSupra     [ MLM    Raffles    Online Networking    Blog    BTT Thread    Learn More ]    
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Omega.SportSciencie

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:34:58 PM

New thread again, where old thread  Huh ?

They wanted to stop the usual FUD so that people who have invested have a chance of redeeming their funds. FUD doesn't just ruin things for the service but also the investors.

Why you call facts fud?

Lol, just look at the post history of this kid real crypto disciole, he made posts and a topic saying the yobit icos are scam Lol, kid,  i think if you dont post that nobody would had known a coin called nebuchadnezzar with matrix movie images or "dark moon coin" is a scam or a joke.. you a re so fool for cryptos,
Rumichbit (OP)

Bsupra C. Member

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 02:40:31 AM

Join the Sale! , still cheap price!.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  Decentralized Multi-Level Hosting Platform  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
          BiTSupra     [ MLM    Raffles    Online Networking    Blog    BTT Thread    Learn More ]    
Hexception

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 01:17:51 PM

Im waiting until I get paid in 2 days and then im going to buy some more.
hagie

Activity: 792
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 07:37:01 PM

Hi all,

for those who like to invest in this project take care. I made two small payments today. For the first payment the tokens were credited to the right btc address, but for the second payment the tokens were credited to the "pay to" btc address. I don't think this is a sign of a scam , more it's a bug in the crowd sale system.

Regards
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 07:41:07 PM

Hi all,

for those who like to invest in this project take care. I made two small payments today. For the first payment the tokens were credited to the right btc address, but for the second payment the tokens were credited to the "pay to" btc address. I don't think this is a sign of a scam , more it's a bug in the crowd sale system.

Regards

I did buy some was not a problem , could have been smal bug! I am sure dev will come to you soon and explain!
Rumichbit (OP)

Bsupra C. Member

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 07:58:20 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2016, 08:19:50 PM by Rumichbit

Hi all,

Regards

The coins are always credited to your address which has private key and public key inside account, there is no possibility you can check the balance of the pay- to address as you need a private key for it (and it's not displayed).

hagie

Activity: 792
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 08:28:44 PM

Hi all,

Regards

The coins are always credited to your address which has private key and public key inside account, there is no possibility you can check the balance of the pay- to address as you need a private key for it (and it's not displayed).

do your homework :-)

you can add any btc address ad "watch only" address and check the ballance as well as the assigned tokens to this address - the wonder of blockchain ..

this is true vor counterwallet es well as for colored coins and so on ...

regards
Rumichbit (OP)

Bsupra C. Member

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 08:39:23 PM

Hi all,

Regards

do your homework :-)

you can add any btc address ad "watch only" address and check the ballance as well as the assigned tokens to this address - the wonder of blockchain ..

this is true vor counterwallet es well as for colored coins and so on ...

regards

Thank you, dev team reported me that your problem was solved, thanks for pointing this issue.

rikky05

Activity: 141

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 09:04:23 PM

Now it doesnt worth the time to mine shitcoins, i only invested on augur, this one and some other i saw. Already got my stack.
davide72
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 09:54:01 PM

Dev are you planning for the exchange after the Crodwsale?
Bitsupra_E

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 11:26:22 PM

Dev are you planning for the exchange after the Crodwsale?
Yes it is stated on the crowdsale page.
davide72
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 12:09:05 PM

really excited to start the multilevel ! I think i will be the first one  Grin Grin Grin
Omega.SportSciencie

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 02:37:08 AM

Both investment I made went good and steady.
rikky05

Activity: 141

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 08:14:55 PM

hope more and more people will join this investment and great idea
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 08:57:00 PM

if only i have a crystal ball.....
tuvok007
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 12:08:46 PM

I have a problem. I"we registered at bitsupra and I recored my public and private keys and then I went to purchase SPA. There was a address  and I sent amount to that address, here it is https://blockchain.info/address/1GvpZZCfCmMcBFKkDsgasYV6psxYsEDgYD . What is my next step ? I have to make an account on counterparty wallet right?
Rumichbit (OP)

Bsupra C. Member

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2016, 06:18:18 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2016, 06:33:54 PM by Rumichbit

I have a problem. I"we registered at bitsupra and I recored my public and private keys and then I went to purchase SPA. There was a address  and I sent amount to that address, here it is https://blockchain.info/address/1GvpZZCfCmMcBFKkDsgasYV6psxYsEDgYD . What is my next step ? I have to make an account on counterparty wallet right?

Yes that is the next step, please send us an email to info@bitsupra.com for further assistant.

tuvok007
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 07:21:45 PM

I have a problem. I"we registered at bitsupra and I recored my public and private keys and then I went to purchase SPA. There was a address  and I sent amount to that address, here it is https://blockchain.info/address/1GvpZZCfCmMcBFKkDsgasYV6psxYsEDgYD . What is my next step ? I have to make an account on counterparty wallet right?

Yes that is the next step, please send us an email to info@bitsupra.com for further assistant.

Cool, tnx for a quick email reply. Now everything is fine and I have 309 SPA coins.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: