Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:21:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Bitsupra - A Decentralized Multi-Level Hosting Platform.  (Read 33085 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Skyrik

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 04:20:40 AM

Any exchanges like yobit soon?

Mmm why do you want the coin on yobit when the main things are still on development? wouldnt they will try to buy them cheaper than what it could worth in some time? I just dont understand..

Couldnt hurt to get listed on a exchange. It would generate a buzz around BitSupra, this could increase the awareness as right now no one really knows this coin.

Well I just wrote that because eveybody knows ethereum lasted almost 1 year, augur has like 5 months, I know Bitsupra will be much quicker as i know the project.. but I understand the good projects and coins take time, most of the "exchange just after ico ends" are pump and dump coins, getting it on yobit right now doesnt hurts, but should not be like a rush action, the counter wallet exchange is good tough

Exactly, in fact the first plan was to delay the token distribution until the Web wallet were live and multi-level network were starting, but we felt is better for the users involved to secure their SPA currency and tokens on their own wallets since now.

when slack will be starting?)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitsupra_E

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 04:34:51 AM

Mmm why do you want the coin on yobit when the main things are still on development? wouldnt they will try to buy them cheaper than what it could worth in some time? I just dont understand..

Couldnt hurt to get listed on a exchange. It would generate a buzz around BitSupra, this could increase the awareness as right now no one really knows this coin.

Well I just wrote that because eveybody knows ethereum lasted almost 1 year, augur has like 5 months, I know Bitsupra will be much quicker as i know the project.. but I understand the good projects and coins take time, most of the "exchange just after ico ends" are pump and dump coins, getting it on yobit right now doesnt hurts, but should not be like a rush action, the counter wallet exchange is good tough

Exactly, in fact the first plan was to delay the token distribution until the Web wallet were live and multi-level network were starting, but we felt is better for the users involved to secure their SPA currency and tokens on their own wallets since now.

Tomorrow, and as well the detailed version of roadmap.

The slack automatic invitation you sent is written on node.js and requires a linux server, we prefer to do it in python and our script is ready it just need final testing to go live, the channel is created https://bitsupra.slack.com/ .

We are working on web wallet code, here just the example of some part of the work from yesterday http://pastebin.com/k2ps5T9B , we have work being done everyday.
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 04:40:33 AM

The slack automatic invitation you sent is written on node.js, we prefer to do it in python and our script is ready it just need final testing to go live, the channel is created https://bitsupra.slack.com/ .

We are working on web wallet code, here just the example of some part of the work yesterday http://pastebin.com/k2ps5T9B , we have work being done everyday.

This is good news Dev, I like it when you see these kind of devs who are hard working , supportive and are in constant communication with their investors and would be traders.
Bitsupra_E

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 04:43:57 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2016, 04:55:16 AM by Bitsupra_E

The slack automatic invitation you sent is written on node.js, we prefer to do it in python and our script is ready it just need final testing to go live, the channel is created https://bitsupra.slack.com/ .

We are working on web wallet code, here just the example of some part of the work yesterday http://pastebin.com/k2ps5T9B , we have work being done everyday.

This is good news Dev, I like it when you see these kind of devs who are hard working , supportive and are in constant communication with their investors and would be traders.

Thank you for your words, we do our best and we believe a good communication is vital for the project.
rikky05

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 04:48:19 AM

Thank you for the kind words, we do our best and we believe a good communication is vital for the project.

thank you dev! looks interesting we are in the right way  Smiley
Relaxedsense

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 01:20:08 PM

Yep, thanks for the updates dev. Keep it going!
neolinkhati
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Premium

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 04:30:38 PM

You can negotiate Bitsupra somewhere?
How do I buy and sell?
hagie

Activity: 792

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 07:28:41 PM

You can negotiate Bitsupra somewhere?
How do I buy and sell?

you can use the counterwallet market @ https://wallet.counterwallet.io/# to buy and sell BITSUPRA and BITSPA

Regards
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:34:22 PM

I think is very quite here, at the moment no body is looking to buy BITSUPRA on countwallet! should  be little bit marketing i suppose! this is nice project
Vlizzjeffrey

Activity: 784
Merit: 503

Bitcoin King BTC

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 06:04:59 PM

when is the launch of the network itsself?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Rumichbit (OP)

Activity: 132

Bsupra C. Member

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 08:15:12 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2016, 08:28:14 PM by Rumichbit

A new blog post and update has been published: Bitsupra Blog Post

We are working on getting our first exchange on upcoming days.

Best Regards.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  Decentralized Multi-Level Hosting Platform  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
          BiTSupra     [ MLM    Raffles    Online Networking    Blog    BTT Thread    Learn More ]    
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 08:15:48 PM

A new blog post and update has been published: Bitsupra Blog

Best Regards.
great dev
Relaxedsense

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 09:03:07 PM

Thanks again for the update devs!
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 09:26:49 PM

When you guys swaped your bitsupra for bitspa what was the exchange rate? was it 1:1 or something else? Cause I had 350 bitsupra and now I have 19 bitspa instead of 350.
Relaxedsense

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 11:06:22 PM

When you guys swaped your bitsupra for bitspa what was the exchange rate? was it 1:1 or something else? Cause I had 350 bitsupra and now I have 19 bitspa instead of 350.

The rate was not 1:1, there is only 50,000 BitSpa and 1,787,496 BitSupra.
Skyrik

Activity: 560

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 11:29:48 PM

A new blog post and update has been published: Bitsupra Blog Post

Best Regards.
thank you for good news )
bandofgypsys

Activity: 166

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 04:15:14 AM

We all gto Bitsupra and BitSpa which are two different tokens. No swap, just two issuances.
Andeze17

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 06:58:43 AM

Great work devs, its nice to see everything coming along well.
Although this week might not be the best to get it onto an exchange haha.
AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 11:32:07 AM

We need it on a real exchange soon though.

FOR RENT.
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 06:51:34 PM

We all gto Bitsupra and BitSpa which are two different tokens. No swap, just two issuances.

Kinda confusing. Anyway waiting for exchanges....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: