Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:45:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Mt.Gox’s Free Merchant Solution is now supported by Prestashop  (Read 2281 times)
Mt.Gox_Alex (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2013, 07:22:33 AM

https://mtgox.com/press_release_20130130.html

It is with pride that we are announcing today the official launch of a new Mt.Gox merchant plug-in dedicated to Prestashop!

Designed to work with Prestashop's latest build (1.5), this plug-in will allow you to quickly start accepting Bitcoin payments on your Prestashop based online store.

Like our previous Mt.Gox Merchant Plug-in designed for Magento, this plug-in is not only free but will also allow you to accept any payment in Bitcoin, FREE OF FEES!

Finally to make things easier for merchants, we also added the “Auto-Sale” feature that if enabled, will immediately sell any Bitcoins you may receive at Mt.Gox at live rate for more flexibility and convenience.  Of course, such transactions are subject to your Mt.Gox basic fee schedule.

Are you ready to accept Bitcoin and to be part of the movement? Download our Prestashop plug-in now and like thousands of other merchants across the world, start saving money, thanks to Bitcoin and Mt.Gox!

https://github.com/MtGox/prestashop-mtgox

Mt.Gox : The Leading International Bitcoin Exchange.
Mt.Gox Merchant Solutions :   Now Available!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Isokivi

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Items flashing here available at btctrinkets.com

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2013, 06:20:58 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2013, 09:56:34 PM by Isokivi

Does this work with prestashop_1.5.3.1 ?
It does, just got my first confirmed test payment and order trough.

Bitcoin trinkets now on my online store: btc trinkets.com <- Bitcoin Tiepins, cufflinks, lapel pins, keychains, card holders and challenge coins.
Mt.Gox_Alex (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2013, 08:22:35 AM

Does this work with prestashop_1.5.3.1 ?

It should normally work indeed.

Isokivi

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2013, 01:01:56 PM

When installing I get told that it's not a module. Could be that I am doing something wrong.

Bitcoin trinkets now on my online store: btc trinkets.com <- Bitcoin Tiepins, cufflinks, lapel pins, keychains, card holders and challenge coins.
pinger
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1001

Bitcoin - Resistance is futile

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2013, 06:46:43 PM

You need to create a folder on the modules folder called mtgox, then upload all content in the folder and it should be in your modules, put install modules and that's it. When I can't advance is when they are asking for configure the module.

For rent
Isokivi

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2013, 06:57:29 PM

You need to create a folder on the modules folder called mtgox, then upload all content in the folder and it should be in your modules, put install modules and that's it. When I can't advance is when they are asking for configure the module.
That advice (and the originial documentation) needs the addition of upload all content in the folder \prestashop-mtgox-master\prestashop-mtgox-master\ to for for r-tards like me, thank you.

Isokivi

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2013, 11:25:29 AM

Is anyone actually succesfully using this ?

I am now up to a point where I can recieve funds just fine, but something goes wrong when mtgox is supposed tell my e-shop that the order has been paid. It gets stuck in an infinite loop requiring a payment which goes trough fine, but no order is created.

pinger
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2013, 11:26:31 AM

I was stuck on the config ...

For rent
Isokivi

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2013, 12:20:21 PM

I was stuck on the config ...
If you can be a bit more specific I can propably help you get to the point Im stuck at Smiley

pinger
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2013, 12:29:28 PM

Where do you get the merchant ID, the api key, and the api secret key. There is anothe option called manage hooks, that I don't know what is for. There is not much instructions neither.

For rent
Isokivi

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2013, 01:44:40 PM

Where do you get the merchant ID, the api key, and the api secret key. There is anothe option called manage hooks, that I don't know what is for. There is not much instructions neither.
Go to mtgox, log in, click your account name. You have found your merchant ID.
Then click security settings, Advanced API Key Creation, be sure to make a key with merchant rights and nothing else.
Done, now solve my problems by making and completing an order with this thing Smiley

Mt.Gox_Alex (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2013, 01:43:20 AM

Check this Magento Module Video https://mtgox.com/merchant you will see where to find the keys you need on your account

Isokivi

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2013, 12:00:26 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2013, 09:57:16 PM by Isokivi

Check this Magento Module Video https://mtgox.com/merchant you will see where to find the keys you need on your account

Thats all good, but Prestashop is not Magento based. Asfar as I can tell they are two totally different publishing platforms.

[edit] Seriously please tell me I havent just spent four days building a website on a platform I chose only because you supported it just to find out it does not work.

Anyone running prestashop and the mt.gox plugin succesfully, please drop me a line. [/edit]

davout
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1007

1davout

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2013, 12:03:21 PM

https://mtgox.com/press_release_20130130.html

It is with pride that we are announcing today the official launch of a new Mt.Gox merchant plug-in dedicated to Prestashop!

Designed to work with Prestashop's latest build (1.5), this plug-in will allow you to quickly start accepting Bitcoin payments on your Prestashop based online store.

Like our previous Mt.Gox Merchant Plug-in designed for Magento, this plug-in is not only free but will also allow you to accept any payment in Bitcoin, FREE OF FEES!

Finally to make things easier for merchants, we also added the “Auto-Sale” feature that if enabled, will immediately sell any Bitcoins you may receive at Mt.Gox at live rate for more flexibility and convenience.  Of course, such transactions are subject to your Mt.Gox basic fee schedule.

Are you ready to accept Bitcoin and to be part of the movement? Download our Prestashop plug-in now and like thousands of other merchants across the world, start saving money, thanks to Bitcoin and Mt.Gox!

https://github.com/MtGox/prestashop-mtgox

You should reword your title, you make it sound like Prestashop is somehow using MtGox or endorsing it, when actually you're just releasing a PHP plugin.

EDIT : Also what do you mean exactly by "free" ? Yeah, that's what I thought Cheesy

Mt.Gox_Alex (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2013, 06:02:35 AM

EDIT : Also what do you mean exactly by "free" ? Yeah, that's what I thought Cheesy

Free = We do not take a "cut" on Bitcoin to Bitcoin transactions.

Isokivi

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2013, 09:21:25 PM

Could you please correct this sentence in the payment gateway, I suggest adding the word can in to it.

"When bitcoins are sent through the bitcoin network, it [can] take several hours to validate the transaction."

The Bitcoin Catalog

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

The Bitcoin Catalog ---> Get Started!

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2013, 12:07:17 AM

I would be glad to add you in our catalog!

See our announcement

Thanks!

Antony

The Bitcoin Catalog: Second edition coming out in November! Click here for a  FREE pdf catalog!
Follow us on twitter! @BTCcatalog
Isokivi

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2013, 03:08:15 PM

I would be glad to add you in our catalog!

See our announcement

Thanks!

Antony
I believe I submitted a request a day or two ago : )

pinger
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2013, 09:38:53 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2013, 11:13:03 PM by pinger

Correction: Is working now  Grin the only problem is after its paid, it just return to the shop but no confirmation is made that the order is in its process.

I ever get:
 Fatal error. Could not checkout. Please try again.

I was waiting to have enough coins, but I don't like you need to have an MTGOX account in order to buy. We exclude people having its own bit coins outside MTGOX. I was doing something wrong? Apart of not having a Bitcoin in MTGOX, so I guess thats why it puts the error?

For rent
DBG

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

Digital Illustrator + Software/Hardware Developer

View Profile
March 17, 2013, 10:53:34 PM

Thanks, I will look into this.  Right now I'm using a custom solution with BitPay but I would be interested in a smoother integration and this looks like it might do the job.  Plus I <3 Mt. Gox =p.

Bitcoin - 3DTcMYT8SmRw4o4Lbq9cvm71YaUtVuNn29
Litecoin - MAoFYsBf7BzeK86gg6WRqzFncfwWnoYZet
/* Coins are never required but always appreciated if feeling generous! */
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: