Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:01:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AtomiCAT's alt - Finally found them out :D  (Read 1785 times)
Next BillGates (OP)

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 04:42:27 PM

I never asked for compensation , what I only asked was that " sorry " because he insulted me over many place. I never threat[ened] him and bribe for money, never !

I have no personal problem with you, but what you done was bad. Let me know how you will compensate for the reputation you decreased of mine .. and I promise I wont reveal your accounts.

He quoted 1 message , ask him that I asked him to just apology, say Atomi didnt I ? compensation itself means apology ( because he dented my reputation )

LOL

You might want to show your PM history to someone trusted too and prove that you indeed asked for an apology. Otherwise it looks like you got caught lying, again.

Do one thing, ask atomi cat that didnt I said to him "apology and will be fine " , if he says nO , I have enough proofs to turn him

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 04:46:58 PM

I never asked for compensation , what I only asked was that " sorry " because he insulted me over many place. I never threat[ened] him and bribe for money, never !

I have no personal problem with you, but what you done was bad. Let me know how you will compensate for the reputation you decreased of mine .. and I promise I wont reveal your accounts.

He quoted 1 message , ask him that I asked him to just apology, say Atomi didnt I ? compensation itself means apology ( because he dented my reputation )

LOL

You might want to show your PM history to someone trusted too and prove that you indeed asked for an apology. Otherwise it looks like you got caught lying, again.

Do one thing, ask atomi cat that didnt I said to him "apology and will be fine " , if he says nO , I have enough proofs to turn him

do it or leave it, it is that simple.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 05:02:48 PM

I'm sick and tired of your convoluted excuses. First with the 4 alts, now with this. Will you or will you not show your PM history to someone trusted? Perhaps shorena can help you out.
Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 06:11:31 PM

I'm sick and tired of your convoluted excuses. First with the 4 alts, now with this. Will you or will you not show your PM history to someone trusted? Perhaps shorena can help you out.
I am still waiting for shorena's PM so he can verify the message I received from Next BillGates.
Next BillGates (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 09:21:21 PM

I am still waiting for shorena's PM so he can verify the message I received from Next BillGates.

Hey man, why are you hiding, cant you answer this straightaway ?

I said that apology and all will be fine, did I said or not ?

Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 09:39:18 PM

Hey man, why are you hiding, cant you answer this straightaway ?

I said that apology and all will be fine, did I said or not ?

These are the things you said to me.

PM log:

Hello friends, I was pissed off too much with his replies when I ask loan and hence decided to check whether he is really so clean as he shows off or not Cheesy , so let me show his cards Smiley too

I wont show if he comes here or at least in PM and apology .. waiting for 10-15 mins then will post with proof Smiley

I would before posting proofs would like to have a reply about this from Atomi , sent him a message , once he replies and I feel good, I wont reveal, else mate get ready.

Does this look like you wanted an apology from me? It looks like threatening and blackmailing to me.
Next BillGates (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 09:43:08 PM

I have proper screenshots and all for the site you gave me and where we chat, I CLEARLY SAID " SAY SORRY AND APOLOGY AND ALL IS FINE, WHEN I SAY COMPENSATION it means that I want a sorry as you dented my repuatation "

By the way you also want to deny that you were selling BitArum ?

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 09:49:17 PM

I have proper screenshots and all for the site you gave me and where we chat, I CLEARLY SAID " SAY SORRY AND APOLOGY AND ALL IS FINE, WHEN I SAY COMPENSATION it means that I want a sorry as you dented my repuatation "

I have never heard of someone saying that they want "compensation" when they are looking for an apology before. Is this part of your culture, or does the language that you primarily speak translate in a way that the words "apology" and "compensation" are similar?
Next BillGates (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 10:25:33 PM

I have never heard of someone saying that they want "compensation" when they are looking for an apology before. Is this part of your culture, or does the language that you primarily speak translate in a way that the words "apology" and "compensation" are similar?

My english is not very good actually , so sometimes mistakes like that happen

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 12:02:47 AM

My english is not very good actually , so sometimes mistakes like that happen

My English is the worst, whenever I say that you're a piece of shit liar I actually mean that you have a strenuous relationship with the truth.
Next BillGates (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 12:33:18 AM

On a second thought I think all people here are blaming me.so better I stop this all.

Sorry ATOMI but trust me what i wanted was a apology , thats it and you know it

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: