Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:01:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Top Bitcoin Donation Addresses  (Read 1238 times)
alfaboy23

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 02:55:24 AM

i can't believe that the first place bitcoins donation address is Gavin Andresen Faucet,now i wondering how much bitcoin in Gavin andersen wallet for now?he look really concern and expert,awesome.
I think almost none if we are referring the addresses specified. I think he transferred all his BTC from that address to his other addresses. He is not running a faucet now. If found this in bitcoin.com forum:

https://forum.bitcoin.com/ama-ask-me-anything/i-m-gavin-andresen-bitcoin-geek-ask-me-anything-t1990.html
simonloff

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 10:13:29 AM

I think Gavin already made big profit from his participation in rule of development of bitcoin, At least he is a bitcoin landmark IMO.
danda

Activity: 202
Merit: 157

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 09:49:59 PM

Gavin's faucet is 7th place if you look at my previous post that ranks them by USD value at time of donation.    Further, the purpose of the faucet was to give out bitcoin, so probably most or all of that bitcoin is gone already.

i can't believe that the first place bitcoins donation address is Gavin Andresen Faucet,now i wondering how much bitcoin in Gavin andersen wallet for now?he look really concern and expert,awesome.

mybitprices.info - wallet auditing   |  hd-wallet-derive - derive keys locally |  hd-wallet-addrs - find used addrs
lightning-nodes - list of LN nodes  |  coinparams - params for 300+ alts  |  jsonrpc-cli - cli jsonrpc client
subaddress-derive-xmr - monero offline wallet tool
bitcoinwhoswho (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2016, 11:59:50 PM

Many posters correctly pointing out that this ranking does not account for $USD equivalent at time of donation. In a future ranking I will correct for this as well as excluding inactive donation addresses. Thanks for the responses!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: