Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:00:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stoner talk  (Read 707 times)
nickenburg (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 01:04:37 AM

I cant believe we don't have a stoner Talk, I believe there are more smokers here.
And I want to hear your stories, because I am from The Netherlands it is easy to get weed for me at Coffee Shops.

But since the Coffee shops in my town are greedy and far away, I still buy a local Dealers sometimes, that just bring the weed to you.
I would like to know from you where do you guys get your weed where it is still illegal, what kind of weed is it and what is the price of course? Cheesy

I like it tho that we are not the only country anymore that legalizes weed, America even has better laws in some states now then we have.
Since the part where the Coffeeshops sell to us (max 5G) is Tolerated (Not Legal) But when they have to buy from the growers in big quantities that is still illegal.
Also growing more then 5 plants or under lights is illegal, but it is stupid because everyone knows the coffeeshops buy in big amounts and store it somewhere else, not in the Coffee Shop because if the police raids them they lose there licence.

So you see our laws about this are still pretty bad I think, and I am happy to see a lot more country's are making better laws.
Since weed shouldn't be a illegal thing when Alcohol is still legalized!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 05:23:32 AM

My country is very strict about illegal use of drug
Never smoke a weed before, wonder what kind of feel after smoke it
I think i will be never try if the law doesn't change
nickenburg (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 01:16:35 PM

Would be nice if you also say which country that is!

And the feeling when you smoke it, is very funny in the beginning you just feel very different, you think a little different.
And Especially when you start smoking you really have those phases where you get random:
  • Laughkicks
  • Eatkicks
  • You probably like to talk more to
  • After that you will get tired and it works out can work for a few hours

But after a while when you are used to it the effects go away and you are only stoned a short time.
You could always go to Amsterdam and smoke some weed in the Coffee Shop!
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 02:28:43 PM

It is better if i don't say it
Haha, very nice experience that it.
It look like almost same feeling of getting drunk in alcohol
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 02:42:56 PM

Here in Canada its easy to get cannabis. Soon it will be legal and you will be able to buy it from stores. They are talking about selling it in the beer store or drug mart. Maybe those are bad ideas. I think the best place would be dispensaries that specialize in just cannabis and paraphernalia.

I hope that they allow us to get licenses to produce. But that's not likely, the licenses will be handed out to big corporations.

I also hope they let us grow our own plants indoors under lights. Plant count isn't such a big deal since you can just grow monsters.

Does anyone have any information on what they are doing up here? The few articles I can find with Google don't really say anything.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 04:43:49 AM

I grew up in Indiana where it grows wild along the roadside out in the country. The farmers and authorities sprayed it with paraquat to kill it off just prior to harvest time. I smoked it once or twice and got nothing but a headache when I was a teen.

Years later, my dad went fishing with a bud of his from Chicago when his bud, Lew, stumbled upon a patch. Upon explaining to my dad what it was and how much they could make off it, then started doing a different kind of fishing. Soon, dad and Lew were bringing hundreds of pounds of this shit weed to Chicago to sell to locals at the neighborhood bars they frequented. Yes, the patrons all knew it was shit weed, but the price point was fair enough for what they were getting. Moreover, they sold mass quantities to a couple main buyers who were mixing it in better strands. My dad told me that he tried the good shit a couple times, but it didn't compare to his drink of choice - boilermakers.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3069

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 04:54:54 AM

Here in Canada its easy to get cannabis. Soon it will be legal and you will be able to buy it from stores.

I don't know how "soon" that will be...

Our free trade agreement with the United States is a big stumbling block.  Canada cannot legalize cannabis at this time without breaking that agreement.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 05:04:29 AM

Out here in India,its a tradition to Smoke Weed.You will find people smoking it in temples and probably you can pick up a gram or two from the same.The government doesn't impose any strict actions for possessing a Kilogram or more.Pay a small tip and you're good to go.The police training ground behind my house is where we usually jam at night,the cops do show up at times but after having two pegs of Rum,they're okay with us smoking weed there.One must visit India ,if they plan to smoke real Indica and Sativa instead of that Lab Grown Hybrid THC shit.
McDonalds5

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 12:47:31 PM

You should never break the law.
ImnotOctopus

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 12:51:22 PM

I do smoke weed then, but i stopped it fearing i might caught by a police.
Cannabis is Illegal here in my country.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 12:54:55 PM

Where are you from ? You should come to India,Free Marijuana for everybody.Don't forget to carry private keys for your wallet,in case you want to score some good sticky yicky green kush,you can pay me in Bitcoins.I can also pick up some good LSD ,1200 Micrograms ,trip for 72 hours straight.
Sweeet123

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 02:01:57 PM

One time I went to indian or egypt or w/e and injecting weed through my anal cavity I left that dimension and now im in another one.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 05:26:53 PM

One time I went to indian or egypt or w/e and injecting weed through my anal cavity I left that dimension and now im in another one.

Explains a lot why you have such a fucked up voice.It's not weed,in the dimension that I live in its called a "Dildo".Chances are,you were abducted by the aliens and they nicely gave you a anal probe.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 05:43:30 PM

Where are you from ? You should come to India,Free Marijuana for everybody.Don't forget to carry private keys for your wallet,in case you want to score some good sticky yicky green kush,you can pay me in Bitcoins.I can also pick up some good LSD ,1200 Micrograms ,trip for 72 hours straight.

You haven't lived like I have hanging out with college-age lads at night at Kankaria Lake (Ahmedabad) smoking camel shit. After one hit, I opted to longer inhale. I spent a subsequent 24 hours in the backseat of a taxi in a fetal position with dysentery(?) on my way to Bombay (Mumbai) because I couldn't fly due to all the pilots in India being sick, their way of going on strike.
MisO69
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 05:58:15 PM

Here in Canada its easy to get cannabis. Soon it will be legal and you will be able to buy it from stores.

I don't know how "soon" that will be...

Our free trade agreement with the United States is a big stumbling block.  Canada cannot legalize cannabis at this time without breaking that agreement.

Oh, so that's whats holding it up. I was wondering why no news for so long.. oh well, I guess the dealers will keep making their money.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 06:38:53 PM

Are you stoned test:

MisO69
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 07:08:59 PM

Not yet, I'm still at work until 5! I will be stoned by 5:30. So long as no slowpokes are driving in front of me.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 07:15:16 PM

Not yet, I'm still at work until 5! I will be stoned by 5:30. So long as no stonedpokes are driving in front of me.

FTFY (you're probably having a long day, hence the error)
MisO69
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 08:15:39 PM

Not yet, I'm still at work until 5! I will be stoned by 5:30. So long as no stonedpokes are driving in front of me.

You are definitely right about that.. its one of THOSE DAYS. fuuuuuuuck,,...!!!

Likely.. either they are stoned folks or slow old folks... or texting teenagers drifting into your lane. I think those texters are stoned too.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 09:30:26 PM

You are definitely right about that.. its one of THOSE DAYS. fuuuuuuuck,,...!!!

Likely.. either they are stoned folks or slow old folks... or texting teenagers drifting into your lane. I think those texters are stoned too.

Watch for signs ahead on your way home tonight:

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: