Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:02:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question to Pyramining and Pyraminers  (Read 780 times)
MaxLAMF (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2013, 09:22:19 AM

Hi,
as a newbie I can only write here as you all know but hopefully someone will some helpful answers. I got into the mining game to late ( a few days ago and so I need to wait till I´m maybe lucky to get an ASIC).
Pyramining sounds quite interesting and until Friday I´ll invest a few hundreds for the start in it to see if it will really work out. By luck I saw some self-madeable ads on some bitcoin sites and already made a few one today. As such systems can only be secured from breaking down with new members. BTW if some Pyraminer is reading this and wanna help me a bit the investments I made...

Is there any other equal system, maybe even a better one out there???

BTW: I haven´t researched too much, especially because I can´t answer to the other Boards on here and the homepage is only partially informative. What happens with my invested money and what´s exactly the payback/payout?

THX and regards!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Midnight Man

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2013, 12:26:48 PM

Wow - this is something new to me... being a 5 day old newbie, I've been reading a LOT, but there's obviously a lot more yet I have to read!

What on earth is pyramining?  O.o
TehTDK

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 30, 2013, 01:09:30 PM

Wow - this is something new to me... being a 5 day old newbie, I've been reading a LOT, but there's obviously a lot more yet I have to read!

What on earth is pyramining?  O.o

Sounds like a pyramid scheme to me, just involving mining. In that what you mine goes to someone else, but the more you can recruit, the more of their efforts will line your wallet, AND those above you.
Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 30, 2013, 01:25:56 PM

What on earth is pyramining?  O.o

http://www.pyramining.com/

Please think before joining blindly.

Once you have created an account, its final.

Read the FAQ,look at the stats and think before joining.

Pyraminers: There are already enough referral threads, don't turn this into another one!

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
miguelrochefort

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 08:21:49 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2013, 08:39:07 AM by miguelrochefort

I solved the referral problem. This is the only/last referral link anyone should know about.

pyramining.co <- Active permanently.
Atruk

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 08:27:14 AM

What on earth is pyramining?  O.o

http://www.pyramining.com/

Please think before joining blindly.

Once you have created an account, its final.

Read the FAQ,look at the stats and think before joining.

Pyraminers: There are already enough referral threads, don't turn this into another one!

This, so much this. With ASICs making the future of mining returns uncertain, it is probably best to take delivery on any mining investments.

Garr255
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

What's a GPU?

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 08:52:06 AM

I solved the referral problem. This is the only/last referral link anyone should know about.

pyramining.co <- Active permanently.

^^ Brilliant.

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”  -- Mahatma Gandhi

Average time between signing on to bitcointalk: Two weeks. Please don't expect responses any faster than that!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: