Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:43:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need script to automate BTC deposit and USD wire withdrawal through Mt.Gox API  (Read 1592 times)
gopher (OP)

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2013, 12:29:51 PM

I am calling all willing developpers to bid for the following work:

1. Develop a script that I can run privately to automate the selling of my BTCs
2. Needs to work through Mt/Gox API only
3. No complex UI required - I will be the only person ruining the script, but it must be able to perform at least the following functionality:

3.1 Compulsory
a. Should be able to enter and store my Mt/Gox user account credentials securely
b. Create BTC sell order at the highest "ask" value at the moment (instant selling of BTC)
c. Set the USD level above which to enable the automatic creation of the withdraw request
d. Set a day(s) of the month on which to initiate the automatic withdraw request (subject to reaching the level at rule "c")
e. Specify fixed USD amount to withdraw
f. Keep running as long as there are BTC in the Mt.Gox wallet
g. Send me a message if something happens out of ordinary (i.e. notify me only if there is something wrong)

3.2 Optional
a. Include market analysis routine that will allow to maximise the exchange rate, set higher sell-order level if there is time before the next auto-withdrawal date

4. PHP preferred, but can be anything really, as long us I can set and run the script on my PHP/SQL shared hosted web-site and run it from there.

Also, willing to buy a ready-made script, if it does most of the functionality I need

Please respond with your price offer and time-frame, either here or via PM.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ProfMac
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 31, 2013, 08:30:41 AM

I am calling all willing developpers to bid for the following work:

1. Develop a script that I can run privately to automate the selling of my BTCs
2. Needs to work through Mt/Gox API only
3. No complex UI required - I will be the only person ruining the script, but it must be able to perform at least the following functionality:

3.1 Compulsory
a. Should be able to enter and store my Mt/Gox user account credentials securely
b. Create BTC sell order at the highest "ask" value at the moment (instant selling of BTC)
c. Set the USD level above which to enable the automatic creation of the withdraw request
d. Set a day(s) of the month on which to initiate the automatic withdraw request (subject to reaching the level at rule "c")
e. Specify fixed USD amount to withdraw
f. Keep running as long as there are BTC in the Mt.Gox wallet
g. Send me a message if something happens out of ordinary (i.e. notify me only if there is something wrong)

3.2 Optional
a. Include market analysis routine that will allow to maximise the exchange rate, set higher sell-order level if there is time before the next auto-withdrawal date

4. PHP preferred, but can be anything really, as long us I can set and run the script on my PHP/SQL shared hosted web-site and run it from there.

Also, willing to buy a ready-made script, if it does most of the functionality I need

Please respond with your price offer and time-frame, either here or via PM.

1 month.
$4,000.
Non-exclusive.
3.1 items guaranteed.
We have to refine an agreement on "enter and store ... credentials securely."

(I am willing to do this for 80 BTC if paid & non-refundable in time to order the batch 2 Avalon unit, i.e. very soon indeed.)

I have previously written a semi-automatic currency trade client that I ran on the now defunct XStreetSL exchange.  It accomplished over 30,000 trades between SLL and USD.

I try to be respectful and informed.
gopher (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2013, 12:30:31 PM

Thanks for your offer. I will definitely consider it.

In the mean time, can you hint me to what API function(s) will you use to initiate a withdrawal request.

Also, for the recurring functionality, do you intend using crontab or own calendar/timer?

This request still remains wide open for offers
2weiX
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005

this space intentionally left blank

View Profile
January 31, 2013, 12:36:51 PM

this guy
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=76889

has written me pretty much what you want, sans the withdrawals (neevar eeevar automated withdrawals...)
hit him up, he's pretty quick.
gopher (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2013, 02:19:51 PM

Thanks for the lead
ProfMac
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 31, 2013, 03:11:05 PM

Thanks for your offer. I will definitely consider it.

In the mean time, can you hint me to what API function(s) will you use to initiate a withdrawal request.

Also, for the recurring functionality, do you intend using crontab or own calendar/timer?

This request still remains wide open for offers

For the withdrawal request, one option is mentioned on https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/MtGox/API/HTTP/v0#0.2Fwithdraw.php
0/withdraw.php
withdraw / Send BTC
To make a withdraw in another Currency , use group1=USD2CODE and add a Currency parameter ( example Currency=EUR to get a mtgox EUR coupon )

One very simple approach is to have a human readable list of days of the month that you wish to autowithdraw. (e.g. 10th, 25th) and to make the script a one-shot that re-schedules itself at the next desired time.

I usually think of PHP as event driven on a server, not schedule driven from a client.  The crontab job could be a tiny web client that just pulls a certain URI from your server running the PHP script.

I try to be respectful and informed.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: