Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:46:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bbitco.in - Have fun. Get bitcoin.  (Read 1997 times)
rickylford (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2013, 01:41:37 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2013, 02:51:06 PM by rickylford

Hey everyone,

I'm here to announce a new service startup that's fresh off the press. bbitco.in is a "get paid to" website that will reward you in bitcoin for completing offers and filling out surveys. Not only that I want to turn bbitco.in into one of the go-to websites for lotteries and "gambling" type games. I haven't implemented any games yet, but the lottery is up and running and so is the offerwall.

Unfortunately, due to the offerwall limitations at this time, you won't get your credits until the following day when all of your offers have been confirmed and paid out. But I guarantee you'll get them if your submission is valid. I'm looking at multiple ways around this and am also working with my offerwall provider to enable instant notification and credit to my members when their offers have been confirmed.

The site is 100% brand spankin' new and I plan to do as much advertising as possible to try and make this one of the best websites for earning bitcoin. You can check it out at http://bbitco.in. I know I don't have much of a reputation here yet, but I'm not in this for a quick buck. I've been a part of a ton of different online projects and this is my first bitcoin venture, but I want to be around for the long haul and actually create a service that is used widely and trusted online by many bitcoin enthusiasts.

I'm also open for any and all criticism and feedback you guys have to offer. I haven't implemented a referral program, but that is next on my to-do list.

If you have any questions at all, please feel free to let me know here.

Thanks!
Ricky
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
January 30, 2013, 01:44:36 PM

Can't wait to get 0.07 bitcoins for a 30 minute survey  Grin
rickylford (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2013, 01:52:26 PM

Can't wait to get 0.07 bitcoins for a 30 minute survey  Grin
Most surveys typically don't last that long. A lot of the offers on our offerwall are payed out under different circumstances, mobile pin submits, first page submits, second page submits, e-mail submits, etc. So technically, the website isn't strictly surveys. There are tons of offers on the offerwall that pay out under various circumstances.

Plus, from what I can tell, a lot of the offers I have on the offerwall actually pay more than some of the other bitcoin "get paid to" websites I've seen. On top of that, there have been a LOT of websites that, after cashing out my earnings, still haven't sent me the bitcoins I've earned. I thought I could do it a lot better and so that's what I'm aiming to do.
Third Way

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2013, 03:26:17 PM

I made anaccount to support your idea, not a fan survay websites but I'll do a few when everything is up and running.

blease resbond -> 1BYJKxpntNn6TZbM5M5CWkEb8vr8vDcBrr
rickylford (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2013, 03:47:18 PM

I made anaccount to support your idea, not a fan survay websites but I'll do a few when everything is up and running.
Thanks pal. Smiley I definitely appreciate the support! Some people hate doing offers, and then again some people swear by them.

Typically what I do is install a virtual Windows machine and then install DeepFreeze (reverts the system back to a fresh install when you reboot the computer). Then I do tons of download/install offers from other websites. It works pretty well because I don't have to keep uninstalling everything that I bog the virtual machine down with.

But yea.. Again, thanks for the support!
rickylford (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2013, 01:37:02 PM

I've gotten quite a few signups from here within the last 24 hours. So, for that, I want to thank all of you! Smiley
rickylford (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2013, 02:14:00 AM

I wanted to post a quick update to let all of you know a little tidbit of info....

When you fill out an offer, if it tells you that offer is worth something like "4" points, that's because it's giving you the amount of points they are currently worth. If the value of bitcoins happens to go up before I credit your account with 4 points, then you'll probably get credited with 5 or 6 if the amount goes up drastically enough to change the actual point value for each offer.

tl;dr: The points you earn on the website aren't 100% the points you'll receive. You could potentially get more points than you thought you would if the value of the bitcoin goes up before I credit your account.

Take care everyone!
rickylford (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2013, 05:19:45 PM

At the moment, our offerwall is currently down. The offerwall provider is having issues.
rickylford (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2013, 06:49:07 PM

The offerwall has been fixed and is back up and running. I just did the second batch of point processing. Those of you that generated points using the offerwall yesterday have now been credited with the points you earned.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 04:09:14 AM

Thanks pal. Smiley I definitely appreciate the support! Some people hate doing offers, and then again some people swear by them.

Typically what I do is install a virtual Windows machine and then install DeepFreeze (reverts the system back to a fresh install when you reboot the computer). Then I do tons of download/install offers from other websites. It works pretty well because I don't have to keep uninstalling everything that I bog the virtual machine down with.

Typically, you could do something useful instead of hunting for surveys Smiley
rickylford (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2013, 06:24:02 AM

Typically, you could do something useful instead of hunting for surveys Smiley
Eh.. Surveys aren't that bad to complete. Especially with the auto form fill that Chrome offers. I usually do them while watching TV. Just helps pass the time.. Tongue
rickylford (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2013, 01:52:13 PM

Payouts generated yesterday have now been paid out to all who generated points. Smiley
rickylford (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2013, 05:34:57 PM

Point payments have been sent for Feb. 4th 2013 offer completions.
rickylford (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2013, 01:49:24 PM

Point payments have been sent for Feb. 5th 2013 offer completions.
rickylford (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2013, 12:43:34 AM

Currently having server issues. A piece of hardware failed and is in the process of being replaced.
rickylford (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2013, 02:48:03 AM

Hardware has been switched and the server is back up and running smoothly. Smiley
spndr7
Legendary

Activity: 1020
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2013, 08:00:40 AM

Currently showing "Account Suspended"  Sad

Bemtje

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2013, 02:01:09 PM

Same here.
rickylford (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2013, 08:02:19 AM

I'm currently using a VPS for that site as well as a few others. The host informed me that the website was draining resources from the entire node and caused it to crash due to some sort of attack on the website itself. They suspended nearly every single one of the domains I had hosted on the account as well as a couple of bitcoin websites, stating they look down on bitcoin websites due to the high amount of stress they can cause on VPS nodes. I call B.S. I'm still working on getting everything back up and running correctly, and can guarantee that bbitco.in will be back up and running.

Sorry folks. I'm working as much as possible with them to unsuspend the domains.
rickylford (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2013, 01:10:22 AM

Update: Sorry for the delay everyone. bbitco.in is back up and running.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: