Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:58:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Designing a user interface for trading platforms - Thesis  (Read 280 times)
ortodummy (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 11:13:34 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2016, 11:31:40 AM by ortodummy

Greetings,

I'm a graphic designer from Slovenia writing a Thesis with the title »User interface design for web application for trading crypto currencies«. Since I'm a designer with little to no knowledge about trading platforms in general I'm turning to you for help.

First step:

My first step is to gather information on which are the most used/most popular platforms/applications (including different trading platforms, exchange markets, etc.) that a trader uses on a day to day basis.

If you have a minute of spare time please write down up to 3 best platforms in your opinion. You can base your pick either on:
1. Most used/popular (according to number of users and/or your daily routine)
2. Most understandable/familiar user interface (mostly personal opinion)
3. Write down any other reason for your pick

Second step:

Based on the information i get i will create a short survey to try to define why a specific platform is good and understandable to the user/trader and which of its elements are either good/great or should be changed/optimised.

Thank you in advance for your input,
Peter

P.S.: If you have any other suggestions on how or where to gather the information i need please don’t hesitate to comment.
P.S.2.: If this topic should have been posted somewhere else please do move it. #noobalert
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: