Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:21:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 100BTC Loan - High Interest Potential, Guaranteed Repayment  (Read 2408 times)
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 30, 2013, 08:22:04 PM

If anyone has interest in this, please contact me via PM. I have no problem being transparent and will provide more details for serious lenders. I will not be keeping up with back and forth in this thread. One of the hardest things to do is to push someone off of their first impression/opinion. I know there are many scammers out there, but I should not have to automatically defend myself just because of other's choices.

You have to defend yourself because you put "Guaranteed Repayment" in the title, without actually providing any guarantee.

My last response in this thread.

"Provide a formal assurance or promise, esp. that certain conditions shall be fulfilled relating to a product, service, or transaction."

Done.

Guarantee provided.

Am I lying about the guarantee? That's not something that is black and white. The guarantee is still there, whether you view it as that or not.

Good enough for me. Go wait by the Bitcoin faucet and 100 BTC shall pour out promptly.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3074

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2013, 08:23:30 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2013, 09:00:34 PM by mlawrence

My last response in this thread.

"Provide a formal assurance or promise, esp. that certain conditions shall be fulfilled relating to a product, service, or transaction."

Done.

Guarantee provided.

Am I lying about the guarantee? That's not something that is black and white. The guarantee is still there, whether you view it as that or not.

Where's the formality?  You've posted some words on a forum under an anonymous account.   You totally glossed over the formal part (signatures, witnesses, etc) - what you have posted is not a guarantee, period.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Henchman24

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 08:36:41 PM

Hell, I could take a dump in a box and stamp "Guaranteed" on it.  But what have you got then, but a guaranteed piece of shit?  (the exchange above reminded me of Tommy Boy)
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: