Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:01:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: **CLOSED** LOGO CONTEST - 0.3 BTC - www.CrypTomic.com  (Read 6363 times)
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 07:47:52 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2016, 02:40:57 PM by delliaerd

This is my contribution , it is draw that CrypTomic is exchanger which have a fluctuations . Hope you enjoy it and feel free to critics and suggestions, sir .
Please tell me if you want to custom the colour, size, and tagline, i will adjust it for you,sir.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GHCoins45

Activity: 539

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 09:06:22 AM

DLow

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 09:44:48 AM

Starts to look like a recycling company.. No offense please Grin
GHCoins45

Activity: 539

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 10:11:53 AM

Thanks for feedback DLow Wink
ByronP

Activity: 599
Merit: 510

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 10:55:50 AM

May i make multiple entry ? I have so many idea to create logo Wink

As many as you would like
binhood

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 11:21:48 AM

As a professional designer seeing this makes me laugh so hard  Grin
I have 7-8 logo gigs per month beside web & app design and my prices for logos are between 200-500$ sometimes also over 1k$ (big companys), it's really sad to see that you are offering literally spec work to earn 100$ and there are at least 15-30 "designer" only one of you will get this price.
Had also already 5 logo jobs on bitcointalk.

I can't even think about to offer free work for anyone.. My time is way too costly for this kind of stuff.
Better do free logos and improve your portfolio & skills than offering spec work "these competations" are just there to rip you off.
In the time you can earn more money on fiverr or freelancer (i don't use those scam sites though).

But whatever have fun !
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 11:36:36 AM

I have 7-8 logo gigs per month beside web & app design and my prices for logos are between 200-500$ sometimes also over 1k$ (big companys), it's really sad to see that you are offering literally spec work to earn 100$ and there are at least 15-30 "designer" only one of you will get this price.

I can't even think about to offer free work for anyone.. My time is way too costly for this kind of stuff.
Better do free logos and improve your portfolio & skills than offering spec work "these competations" are just there to rip you off.
In the time you can earn more money on fiverr or freelancer (i don't use those scam sites though).

But whatever have fun !
Hi
I am not entirely sure what are you trying to tell us.
Is it OP that makes you laugh for offering small $ for a job that is worth much more?
Or, all the participants of this contest makes you laugh for wasting time, after a small price,
that can be won by someone else?

No body is forced to do this, if you so good at your work
embarrass  us  with glorious logo of your own Smiley

binhood

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 11:49:44 AM

But whatever have fun !
Hi
I am not entirely sure what are you trying to tell us.
Is it OP that makes you laugh for offering small $ for a job that is worth much more?
Or, all the participants of this contest makes you laugh for wasting time, after a small price,
that can be won by someone else?

No body is forced to do this, if you so good at your work
embarrass  us  with glorious logo of your own Smiley

You don't need to be offended Wink
I know that nobody is forced to do this, no shit sherlock.
It's just funny because i see logo contest everywhere and people like you getting ripped off. Nothing more! Do whatever you want and what makes you happy, it's alright Smiley

If you want to see some works i've done visit:

dribbble.com/binhood
https://www.behance.net/binhood

also online branding & web

https://www.awesomeweb.com - their branding
roxxgames.de - branding and UI & UX
foodora.de - branding and UI & UX
thehundreds.com - branding and UI & UX
vice.com - worked there in berlin HQ as UI & UX designer
https://hide.me/en/ - done website & branding (social media, logo, stamp, letterhead and more)

and more stuff, if you are interested for more or any questions about professional work hit me up dear Wink
delliaerd

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 12:33:53 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2016, 12:42:10 PM by delliaerd

I am extremely love this one. Because There's some kind of atom that surrounded by arrows that connecting each other which describes exchange of Cryptocurrency, also the colours is very match with your website which have dominated blue

Want other colour , size ,and tagline ? Just request how you want to custom and then i will adjust it.

..C..

tennozer

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 02:41:19 PM

But whatever have fun !

Reading your posts & threads, and seeing YOUR Portfolio makes me laugh out freaking LOUD!

NO Company has EVER paid YOU $1k for a Logo, you my friend are full of crap IMO...lol

IF & WHEN companies pay BIG money for branding/logos, they hire Established FIRMS, not single freelancers CLAIMING how good they are.

You have had 5 logo jobs on bitcointalk? Where are your VOUCHES or your TRUST RATINGS from these jobs? So we can confirm how good you are, and that you actually received the prices you're claiming above?  Again my friend I think you're full of crap...lol

My GUESS is, IF & WHEN any vouches or trust come forward about your service, they will be from newbie accounts like yours.

So please do NOT try to talk down to or belittle anyone here with your bogus claims of GREATNESS & RICHES!

If users want to enter a contest like this, it's their right to do so. They do not require validation from a newbie!

Same as IF a company was ever dumb enough to pay you $1k for a logo, that would be their right to do so as well.

But I wish you luck here with your service thread!

I look forward to seeing the vouches of your service soon :-)

binhood

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 03:26:36 PM

As a professional designer seeing this makes me laugh so hard  Grin

But whatever have fun !

Reading your posts & threads, and seeing YOUR Portfolio makes me laugh out freaking LOUD!

NO Company has EVER paid YOU $1k for a Logo, you my friend are full of crap IMO...lol

IF & WHEN companies pay BIG money for branding/logos, they hire Established FIRMS, not single freelancers CLAIMING how good they are.

You have had 5 logo jobs on bitcointalk? Where are your VOUCHES or your TRUST RATINGS from these jobs? So we can confirm how good you are, and that you actually received the prices you're claiming above?  Again my friend I think you're full of crap...lol

My GUESS is, IF & WHEN any vouches or trust come forward about your service, they will be from newbie accounts like yours.

So please do NOT try to talk down to or belittle anyone here with your bogus claims of GREATNESS & RICHES!

If users want to enter a contest like this, it's their right to do so. They do not require validation from a newbie!

Same as IF a company was ever dumb enough to pay you $1k for a logo, that would be their right to do so as well.

Wow someone who have literally NO FUCKING CLUE about graphic design coming here and talking shit.
The Company who have paid me 1k was awesomewebb Wink
You don't need to be cocky because i'm living my life with graphic design.. I've just said that such events here like this are only rip offs not more.

PS: Get gud.
ByronP

Activity: 599
Merit: 510

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 03:32:58 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2016, 04:10:07 PM by ByronP

But whatever have fun !

You have had 5 logo jobs on bitcointalk? Where are your VOUCHES or your TRUST RATINGS from these jobs? So we can confirm how good you are, and that you actually received the prices you're claiming above?  Again my friend I think you're full of crap...lol

Wow someone who have literally NO FUCKING CLUE about graphic design coming here and talking shit.
You don't need to be cocky because i'm living my life with graphic design.. I've just said that such events here like this are only rip offs not more.

Please go away, you are not contributing to the thread. You are free to live your life and get paid whatever you want, if you don't want to participate that is fine, go away. This is for fun and some people enjoy doing things like this and have no desire to be a "professional" or are just starting out. So please just stop with the nonsense, you are just trolling. ( I give 1 warning before I get mad and take action )
tennozer

Activity: 322

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 07:00:32 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2016, 07:23:07 PM by tennozer

So you're saying this ...

Is a $1,000 LOGO? LMAO You're not a "professional" designer, you're a thief IF that is true!

But to keep my post ON TOPIC, below is my SECOND Logo Submission for cryptomic using a truly "professional" logo as inspiration.

This logo should win easy right? Well if Cryptomic chooses this logo as the WINNER they do NOT even have to pay me...lol I wouldn't even feel comfortable TAKING money for this logo.

Sorry had to edit because I was laughing so hard and misspelled Cryptomic.

ALSO I will not be replying to binhood  any further on this thread, sorry to everyone else for even giving this idiot his initial recognition.

MarkLyford

Activity: 455

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 07:19:05 PM

But whatever have fun !

Well as the guy that asked bizzyb to launch this competition what I do know is your wasting everyones time. You represent everything whats wrong with this forum. While everyone else on this thread restores my faith in the forum.

So. how about taking your professional design persona and not posting any more crap on my threads?

Is that fair enough?

Mark
aizzaku
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 07:37:36 PM

More coming before deadline.

BlockchainGaming A PARADIGM SHIFT IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY
Website | Blog | Forum | Wiki | Events | Marketplace (coming soon)
bizzyb (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001

Don't look at my signature!

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 10:01:13 PM

Got to say I am blown away by some of the quality of these submissions.
Really, really impressive talent on show here.

Thank you all, 23 hours till submissions close Smiley

Once we have short listed I think that due to the quality of these submissions we will be sure to give the short listed entries a thank you gift ;

Thanks again all for your fantastic contributions.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░███▀░░░░░░▀███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░██░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░██░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░█████░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░███░░░░░░░░░░███
░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ░░░████░░░░░░░████
░░███░██░░░░░██░███
░░██░░░███░███░░░██
░░██░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████████████████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████
░░███████░░░███████

░░░░░░
░░░░░██░░░░░░
░░░░████░░░░░▐█
░░░░█████░░░░███
░░░░░█████░░████
░░█░░░█████░████
░██░░░██████████
████░████░█████
█████████░░███
███████░░░██
░░▀████░░░█▀
░░░░░
   ░██████████████████▀██████░
█████████░░██████▀████████
█████████░░███▀▄████████
███████░░██░░▄██░░███████
██████▌░░░██▄▄██░░░▐██████
██████░░░░░█████░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░███░░░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████░░░██░░░░░░░██░░░█████
████░░░████▌░░░▐████░░░████
████░░░█████▌▐█████░░░████
███░░░███████████████░░░███
███░░░███████████████░░░███
░█████████████████████████░
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
DLow

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 10:39:18 PM

Got to say I am blown away by some of the quality of these submissions.
Really, really impressive talent on show here.

Thank you all, 23 hours till submissions close Smiley

Once we have short listed I think that due to the quality of these submissions we will be sure to give the short listed entries a thank you gift ;

Thanks again all for your fantastic contributions.

Agree, competition is strong here.
logocreator
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 10:44:25 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2016, 03:34:53 PM by logocreator

logos that are not chosen are deleted

email: cryptodesign.eu@gmail.com

delliaerd

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 10:45:40 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2016, 11:25:05 PM by delliaerd

alternative design logo i've been made for you again sir . 3D design will be very cool . This is for another choice from my logo design. You can request the colours, size and tagline, sir..
Thanks advance

..C..

logocreator
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2016, 05:28:30 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2016, 03:35:06 PM by logocreator

logos that are not chosen are deleted

email: cryptodesign.eu@gmail.com

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print