Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:50:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ricky Faucet | New Bitcoin Faucet | 1000 satoshi | 50 % ref. commission  (Read 535 times)
teakkk (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 06:39:20 PM

Hello!  Smiley
I'm new in this forum. So sorry, if my topic isn't in correct section.  Tongue

Little about me. I love to create websites. And recently I found bitcoin faucets, I start clicking but I wanted to create my own bitcoin faucet.
I managed to create my bitcoin faucet.

Link:
Code:
http://ricky-[Suspicious link removed]

- ricky - faucet . tk
(Why I get Suspicious link removed ?  Huh)

I'm newbie with creating bitcoin faucets. This is my First Bitcon Faucet Smiley
I know that not everything is made perfectly and I have mistakes in this site. So the most important thing for me is to hear your comments about this site. I want to learn how to do things right. Please tell me, what you think about my site. I want to learn from my mistakes. Please tell me what is bad created and what you don't like in my site!

Thank you! Smiley
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 07:07:10 PM

Hello!  Smiley
I'm new in this forum. So sorry, if my topic isn't in correct section.  Tongue

Little about me. I love to create websites. And recently I found bitcoin faucets, I start clicking but I wanted to create my own bitcoin faucet.
I managed to create my bitcoin faucet.

Link:
Code:
http://ricky-[Suspicious link removed]

- ricky - faucet . tk
(Why I get Suspicious link removed ?  Huh)

I'm newbie with creating bitcoin faucets. This is my First Bitcon Faucet Smiley
I know that not everything is made perfectly and I have mistakes in this site. So the most important thing for me is to hear your comments about this site. I want to learn how to do things right. Please tell me, what you think about my site. I want to learn from my mistakes. Please tell me what is bad created and what you don't like in my site!

Thank you! Smiley

because for newbie user, admin have blocked the domain .tk
not is better buy a .com domain for 2 $ ? is already more serious
teakkk (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 07:09:56 PM

Thank you for your fast answer about "Suspicious link" and for the good idea to buy .com! Smiley
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 08:20:35 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2016, 04:12:50 PM by Racey

Not giving up my e-mail for a faucet, my wallet address should be sufficient.

Edit to remove url.

And its gone.
lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 07:25:53 PM

your faucet is more confused, i see only a big amount of banner (i have counted 15)
1000 satoshi every 1000 minutes can is a good rewards, but why signup with email if pay to faucetbox?
SparkyU

Activity: 784
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 11:46:01 PM

It seems like a lot of these faucets are switching over to email registration just to get a few satoshi.  I'm also betting that they're losing members by doing that.  Not that many people want to sign up for that kind of thing, me being one of them...
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 11:55:22 PM

It seems like a lot of these faucets are switching over to email registration just to get a few satoshi.  I'm also betting that they're losing members by doing that.  Not that many people want to sign up for that kind of thing, me being one of them...

Wallet id and user password that is sufficient enough.

And its gone.
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 11:28:47 AM

Is there any possible way that you'd be able to create this faucet without having to register for the site? Unfortunately, I made the mistake of joining several faucets that require email registration, and unfortunately, my email has been receiving some spammy emails. I don't trust amateur faucet owners to not give/sell my email address to others, so generally, I do not sign up for sites that require email registration.

You'd get a lot more users if you didn't require email registration, FYI.

wdnj

Activity: 762

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 11:35:31 AM

Good luck with your faucet. BTW whats your faucet script Smiley
teakkk (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 03:02:27 PM

Hello!!! Smiley
Thank you for your feedback. As I said, I'm newbie with Faucet. This is my first faucet that I have and is normally to make mistakes. I understand from you that to have register is bad idea... Thank you people!!! Smiley
I learn from your feedback, thanks!
So you ask me: why I need registrations... I don't know yet how to make money with this faucet and I decided to add login/register system to create more impressions. I thought that is the way to make money, but now I understand from you that was a bad idea. So I will have no add registration in my next faucet Smiley
Actually the main porpose for this site is: to learn good practises for faucet.

My faucet is with my own script. I write this site with Laravel.

- (Sorry, for my bad english)

Thanks, people!!! Smiley
maokoto

Activity: 770

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 03:06:42 PM

Good to hear about a new faucet creator. Beware of bots and hacks, that's the main thing to care about. Thanks for your work.

Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 03:53:58 PM

Hello!!! Smiley
Thank you for your feedback. As I said, I'm newbie with Faucet. This is my first faucet that I have and is normally to make mistakes. I understand from you that to have register is bad idea... Thank you people!!! Smiley
I learn from your feedback, thanks!
So you ask me: why I need registrations... I don't know yet how to make money with this faucet and I decided to add login/register system to create more impressions. I thought that is the way to make money, but now I understand from you that was a bad idea. So I will have no add registration in my next faucet Smiley
Actually the main porpose for this site is: to learn good practises for faucet.

My faucet is with my own script. I write this site with Laravel.

- (Sorry, for my bad english)

Thanks, people!!! Smiley

I just tested it using a masked mail, you need to clean it up, my antivirus went bananas.
I  will not be returning.

I have all the virus logs to prove, you need to go get http://www.eset.com/me/download/home/ and try for yourself.
Make it clean and I may come back, Like you said your a newbie, the rogue files on your website are I frame trojans.

And its gone.
wakhidNkcom

Activity: 539

Nkcom Collection Shop

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 03:55:51 PM

your faucet is more confused, i see only a big amount of banner (i have counted 15)
1000 satoshi every 1000 minutes can is a good rewards, but why signup with email if pay to faucetbox?

I agree, its very confusing and quite busy. You need to make it all look and function better.
kuntulu

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 06:16:39 PM

I agree, its very confusing and quite busy. You need to make it all look and function better.

i think is very hard use this faucet, too many adv,,.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: