Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:29:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling $5 Amazon eGift Card (BTC Only)  (Read 358 times)
Frank2001 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 07:38:07 PM

Have an extra $5 Amazon Gift Card laying around, and I'm not going to use it. Anybody interested?

*Note* I will be a bit slow to respond back since I am heading to class in a few minutes. I will get back to you as soon as I get a break, or get back from class.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Revelation Machine

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 07:51:47 PM

There have been a few amazon gift card scams lately.
How did you obtain the amazon eGift card?
Frank2001 (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 05:59:50 AM

Sorry for the late reply. I ended up getting it from Swagbucks from doing survey work. Lots of it.
stex2009
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 06:03:13 AM

CAREFUL buyers. never go first.

What rate you selling at?
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 06:08:17 AM

I also do have one $10 rewards from swagbucks didn't realized that it is possible to sell it thru bitcoin, sorry if I'm off topic OP I just wanted to know how much it is can be buy/sell the amazon rewards. thank you if someone can answer it, this is the only place that I've seen this from here.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
stex2009
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 06:09:48 AM

I also do have one $10 rewards from swagbucks didn't realized that it is possible to sell it thru bitcoin, sorry if I'm off topic OP I just wanted to know how much it is can be buy/sell the amazon rewards. thank you if someone can answer it, this is the only place that I've seen this from here.
do you have amazon code with it? you can sell the code.
Frank2001 (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 06:21:12 AM

CAREFUL buyers. never go first.

What rate you selling at?

I am willing to let this go for $3. If I did this correctly, it should be about 0.00682161. If I have that number wrong, someone please correct me.
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 06:25:32 AM

So if I understand you correctly mate I just needed the code from swagbucks? because they offer this reward I just don't know where to use it that's why I'm not  collecting it yet, Thank you for your info mate will be offer this on the auction/digital goods after I claim the rewards. thank you again.

stex2009
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 06:27:25 AM

I am willing to let this go for $3. If I did this correctly, it should be about 0.00682161. If I have that number wrong, someone please correct me.
too much work for $3. just like clipping coupons. LOL.
will you go first ? 0.006 in BTC my offer.
stex2009
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 06:29:59 AM

So if I understand you correctly mate I just needed the code from swagbucks? because they offer this reward I just don't know where to use it that's why I'm not  collecting it yet, Thank you for your info mate will be offer this on the auction/digital goods after I claim the rewards. thank you again.
you should have a claim code to be redeemed on amazon (thats how it usually works, i assume the same for swagbucks or whatever). it could be something like TTNHS-SHINTOSAI-BTC, as an example.
Frank2001 (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 06:34:01 AM

you should have a claim code to be redeemed on amazon (thats how it usually works, i assume the same for swagbucks or whatever). it could be something like TTNHS-SHINTOSAI-BTC, as an example.

Yes, I have a claim code that they emailed me to use for Amazon. Had to wait a bit since I had to redeem my points, which took a bit of time.
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 06:40:21 AM

Yes, I have a claim code that they emailed me to use for Amazon. Had to wait a bit since I had to redeem my points, which took a bit of time.
you are just selling it for only .006? which means that if I only have $10 card it only cost me .012btc? oh common maybe I'll be going to think about it but for you you'll be able to sell it right away. good luck to you mate. thank you for opening this one atleats I got an idea how to use my rewards. good luck.

Frank2001 (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 06:53:55 AM

you are just selling it for only .006? which means that if I only have $10 card it only cost me .012btc? oh common maybe I'll be going to think about it but for you you'll be able to sell it right away. good luck to you mate. thank you for opening this one atleats I got an idea how to use my rewards. good luck.

The only reason I am selling it that low is because I still need to earn trust when it comes to selling eGift cards such as Amazon. I am aware of the current scams that are going on right now on the forums, And I want to show people that I'm not scamming them. I'm still new to these forums, so I know it's going to be a bit tricky to earn trust, especially since I'm still a new member here.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: