Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:03:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MARKED WITH SCAMMER TAG?  (Read 2802 times)
DobZombie

Activity: 896
Merit: 532

Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 10:04:18 AM

I truly dislike people who grow pot and sell it via Bitcoin.
It ruins Bitcoin's reputation.

Angry Angry

You do realise that if that kinda thing never happened, bitcoin would only be worth $0.2 each. I even had died out. 

o.0

Tip Me if believe BTC1 will hit $1 Million by 2030
1DobZomBiE2gngvy6zDFKY5b76yvDbqRra
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
constitution (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 06:50:47 PM

Still waiting to get SCAMMER tag off. Absolutely ridiculous. Admin are complete retards it seems.
Oh, just go to your next account please. I understand that you've spent a lot of time prepping this account, but you've been caught, understand? Move along now.

No.. Im not who you think I am.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 04:39:08 AM

Still waiting to get SCAMMER tag off. Absolutely ridiculous. Admin are complete retards it seems.
Oh, just go to your next account please. I understand that you've spent a lot of time prepping this account, but you've been caught, understand? Move along now.

No.. Im not who you think I am.*waves hand* I am not the scammer you think I am.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Driice

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 06:07:00 AM

No.. Im not who you think I am.*waves hand* I am not the scammer you think I am.

The force is strong in this one!
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 06:19:31 AM

constitution: A word of advice. If you're not who people think you are, prove them differently by not scamming anyone and being productive. I once had a scammer tag because of a disagreement over 1 BTC. Now I have a scammer tag over a disagreement over tens of thousands of BTC. I made it right the first time and worked past it, and I am attempting to make it right the second time and move past it.

In other words, no one cares if you're a scammer (as there are scammers here who don't get scammer tags and operate shady businesses on a regular basis with blessings from the community), they care if you scam *them*. So don't scam them. That in my opinion is worth more than griping about it in a thread.

MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 09:20:56 AM

constitution: A word of advice. If you're not who people think you are, prove them differently by not scamming anyone and being productive. I once had a scammer tag because of a disagreement over 1 BTC. Now I have a scammer tag over a disagreement over tens of thousands of BTC. I made it right the first time and worked past it, and I am attempting to make it right the second time and move past it.

In other words, no one cares if you're a scammer (as there are scammers here who don't get scammer tags and operate shady businesses on a regular basis with blessings from the community), they care if you scam *them*. So don't scam them. That in my opinion is worth more than griping about it in a thread.

Hm.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Third Way

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 07, 2013, 01:15:53 AM

I truly dislike people who grow pot and sell it via Bitcoin.
It ruins Bitcoin's reputation.

Angry Angry

You owe the silkroad so damn much.

blease resbond -> 1BYJKxpntNn6TZbM5M5CWkEb8vr8vDcBrr
Third Way

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 07, 2013, 01:16:39 AM

Oh by the way, doesn't this forum log the IP of the posters? Can't admins just see if they came from a proxy IP as well?

blease resbond -> 1BYJKxpntNn6TZbM5M5CWkEb8vr8vDcBrr
wallet.dat

Activity: 253
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2013, 07:58:48 PM

Hey constitution where did you go?

"MOOOOOOOM! THE MEATLOAF!!! F**K!"
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
February 11, 2013, 06:41:30 PM

Looks like he suddenly lost interest in the forum when he realized he wouldn't be able to scam anybody with that account. If he were legit, he could still use the account to participate in Bitcoin discussions though, so this just reinforces the fact that it was a scammer shell account.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: