Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:55:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Syscoin is scam - not buy.  (Read 9297 times)
infazan (OP)

Activity: 538
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 12:19:46 AM

Do not buy shitcoin is now. Ico this coin was the price 500 sat, and creators a lot of money to unsuspecting buyers. After then the coin fell in price to 83 sat, at this price it bought a small group of individuals and now the news to sell 22 times more expensive. Is a classic fraud scheme

https://twitter.com/Anti_Pump/status/710259594241679360

I was right about this shit, but they did not listen - https://twitter.com/Anti_Pump/status/590650266669682688

EGStrategies

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 12:35:16 AM

Only time will tell.

I'm watching it closely because it is very rare to see something turn over its whole market cap in volume over a 48hr period and not go to the moon after, in any type of asset.

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 03:58:36 AM

it is good information, I never buy coins like this and eventually scam, it was very disappointing, therefore I am careful in choosing coins

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
K210

Activity: 1568
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 04:49:02 AM

I smell a pump and dump Grin
TravelsAsia

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 05:59:15 AM

Here's a fun fact, EVERY alt has been accused of being a scam. Tell me more.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 06:03:29 AM

Here's a fun fact, EVERY alt has been accused of being a scam. Tell me more.
This statement almost next to reality almost every alt that has been develop suspected to become scam after wards i don't more since I'm just new with trading but the reality is if the whale moves something will make a result so no sense of investing with. thank you for sharing this info mate.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 01:56:35 PM

A coin becomes a scam because whale trust it enough to buy a large chunk and pump it up on legit news?

The forum keeps amazing me.

iliasyaco

Activity: 457
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 02:01:22 PM

I made profit, I dont care
MR1
Legendary

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 04:03:20 PM

It`s incredible: every coin which is hyped, is simultaneously accused of scam  Grin
infazan (OP)

Activity: 538
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 09:25:52 AM

A coin becomes a scam because whale trust it enough to buy a large chunk and pump it up on legit news?

The forum keeps amazing me.

Yes. This shit pump to 4100 sat and now price down to 2000 sat. Whale buy this shit at 83 sat
cameltoe

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 09:45:28 AM

Isn't most altcoins just for pumps and dumps anyways? I like the turnover on this coin gonna keep a close eye on it.
JosNekoKopa

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 11:03:50 AM

Yes. This shit pump to 4100 sat and now price down to 2000 sat. Whale buy this shit at 83 sat
Yes now is too late to join this pump you can be rect# so don't bother there is much better opportunity there, in altcoins announcements, new promising coins. Also you can always consider to invest in good old pow coins like LTC.
btc_zero_sum

Activity: 273

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 08:10:56 PM

wasn't bitcoin price for long time into usd cents range?

i find really funny all those scam alerts 
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 10:09:54 PM

Bullshit. I agree it's a shitcoin but this rise is just the usual pump and dump. On altcoin exchanges money is going from coin to coin and trying to multiply itself Smiley. Now a group with a lot of money pumping SYS. Next week, or even tomorrow they will pump something else. Nothing new here. Such actions on the exchanges not going to make any coin a scam. BTW bitcoin is also often pumped and dumped but we are still here.
Rols

Activity: 636
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 08:10:30 AM

Its amaizing me that ppl are defending heavy premined shitcoins just because they want to cheat ppl for a dollar or two. Syscoin is a scamcoin. Get a life scamcoin fanboys you are not healthy honest ppl. Coins like this is the worst in crypto jungle and gives a bad taste. Give it a new packing and its still a scamcoin. Get your dollar from honest work and not by promoting shit.
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 11:24:34 AM

Wow, I am amazed that someone who can barely string 2 coherent sentences in English has attained Herostatus...................

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 11:32:07 AM

Never bought in, but a big reason it dropped was they were in bed with mintpal. Then mintpal went to shit scam.

StinkyLover

Activity: 454

This industry is pure fiction

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 12:49:54 PM

Bullshit. I agree it's a shitcoin but this rise is just the usual pump and dump. On altcoin exchanges money is going from coin to coin and trying to multiply itself Smiley. Now a group with a lot of money pumping SYS. Next week, or even tomorrow they will pump something else. Nothing new here. Such actions on the exchanges not going to make any coin a scam. BTW bitcoin is also often pumped and dumped but we are still here.
Yes, and therein lies the gamble of trading on crypto exchanges.

Guess which coin will be next in sequence, accumulate, join the pump when it comes, take your profits...

RINSE, REPEAT!
Namrekka

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 04:07:21 PM

Who cares indeed. Just buy low and sell high.
Wosterlee

Activity: 220
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 06:46:17 PM

It's called ''price discovery''

For me: Syscoin is buy, not scam

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: