Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 10:01:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD] Need VPS Review - 500+ Words - Name Your Price ($30+) - Free Temp Server  (Read 408 times)
tim-tams (OP)

Activity: 479
Merit: 252

You, Me, and BTC: *Your* Liberty & Bitcoin Podcast

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 01:20:25 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2016, 06:37:57 PM by tim-tams

Hey BCT,

I'm looking for someone who can review a VPS provider that accepts Bitcoin. I'll provide you with the VPS account which will be valid for a few weeks but I'd want the review within a few days. I need about 500 words and you can name your price. I'll take bids for a few days and pick the one that seems the best based on price, experience, and turnaround time.

Other Qualifications:
Good English - please send me past writing samples if you have them.
Experience with other VPS providers. I want you to know what's good/bad in a VPS and compare this service to others like it.

Let the fun begin! You can make an offer by posting here or PMing me. Please include your price, your experience, and how fast you can finish the assignment.

Best,
Daniel
YMB

alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 01:45:02 PM

I will take the job, i have some experience as regards linux/window vps.
I can write good review in English.
I will accepts 0.035 btc for this job.
Let me know.

tim-tams (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 05:59:30 PM

I will take the job, i have some experience as regards linux/window vps.
I can write good review in English.
I will accepts 0.035 btc for this job.
Let me know.

I'll put you on the list but I'd prefer better English than that. Although I can edit if necessary. I'm also a little concerned about your trust rating but I might still be willing since I wouldn't be risking much.

I'll wait a bit to see if there are more bids though.

DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 06:05:37 PM

I would like to take this job, if the VPS is a running some form of Windows server. I think my English is pretty good (could be just me though) and I have used a few other Windows vps providers in the past. Haven't really used the other OSs though. I can get it done within a week, probably faster but I want to give myself a timeframe just in case something happens. I haven't written any reviews before but I have read a bunch of them and I think I can do it. My bid is 0.075BTC.

Send me a PM if you would like me to do it.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 06:09:02 PM

I can do it if you like, you can find my work just about all over the place Smiley

As far as how fast I can finish it: probably early next week.

Pricing: 40$ equivalent in Bitcoin taken from Bitstamp value at the time of payment.
tim-tams (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 06:37:03 PM

I would like to take this job, if the VPS is a running some form of Windows server. I think my English is pretty good (could be just me though) and I have used a few other Windows vps providers in the past. Haven't really used the other OSs though. I can get it done within a week, probably faster but I want to give myself a timeframe just in case something happens. I haven't written any reviews before but I have read a bunch of them and I think I can do it. My bid is 0.075BTC.

Send me a PM if you would like me to do it.

Unfortunately, it's a Linux server, but thanks for the offer!

I can do it if you like, you can find my work just about all over the place Smiley

As far as how fast I can finish it: probably early next week.

Pricing: 40$ equivalent in Bitcoin taken from Bitstamp value at the time of payment.

This seems good enough to me! Your Legendary status gives me more confidence than the negative trust did for alwinlinzee. Wink I'll send you a PM momentarily!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: