Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:13:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I use a visa debit card to buy BTC or another crypto?  (Read 2138 times)
blg42598 (OP)

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 03:09:12 AM

Title says all...

No Virwox

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 03:24:11 AM

Localbitcoins? I'm not sure but I think you can buy bitcoins in coinbase also if it supports the country your bank is.
Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 03:54:31 AM

Title says all...

No Virwox

I found the same question in this forum but it posted in 2013 maybe you'll find your answer please check https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=256771.0
or try references from BitcoinWiki https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/How_To_Buy_Bitcoins_With_Your_Credit_Card
Sorry if this is not too help you because I've never tried to buy with a debit card
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 04:12:54 AM

I think if you get someguy over localbitcoins ready to accept neteller as payment than you can deposit neteller account with your card and trade that for bitcoin.
You can alternatevely try using purse.io, but you have read about how it works before you can actually do anything.

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 04:16:28 AM

No localbitcoins is not a good option.Recently,I came across this website https://unichange.me/ ,they do have a official thread in the forum I suppose.They do accept debit cards for BTC.What I like about this exchange,as soon you open their web page,they have  customer support chat box (which is not a bot).You can open the website ,have a discussion with them and clear all your doubts before transferring the funds. Smiley
blg42598 (OP)

Activity: 867

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 04:30:27 AM

No localbitcoins is not a good option.Recently,I came across this website https://unichange.me/ ,they do have a official thread in the forum I suppose.They do accept debit cards for BTC.What I like about this exchange,as soon you open their web page,they have  customer support chat box (which is not a bot).You can open the website ,have a discussion with them and clear all your doubts before transferring the funds. Smiley

Site is down  Undecided
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 04:35:20 AM

Site is down  Undecided

I just opened the website works fine for me . Slow internet ? Also where are you from.The site doesn't provide services to a few countries and that includes US.If you're in the States,there are other reputed exchanges that accept debit cards.Quote from the site :
Unichange.me doesn't provide services to US citizens, due to Final Rule of Financial Crimes Enforcement Network
Copyright unichange.me 2016
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 07:37:08 PM

If you have payza then you can easily buy bitcoins with your credit card, just top up your payza account with your card and then withdraw this balance to your Bitcoin wallet, The option for BTC withdrawal is available at Payza.
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 02:38:17 AM

I recieved a Spectrocoin debit card, it's working quite well. You can get a virtual one for about 50 cents, and a real, physical one for $9 (excluding shipping)

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
bitbaby

Activity: 812

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 04:40:04 AM

I recieved a Spectrocoin debit card, it's working quite well. You can get a virtual one for about 50 cents, and a real, physical one for $9 (excluding shipping)

OP is asking how to buy Bitcoin or Altcoins using Visa debit card, he is not looking to buy debit cards.

Take a look at this thread OP, a similar question was asked there recently: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1386586.0 and it has answers on that.

Apart from that coinmama.com and paxful.com  also offers buying BTC with debit/credit cards.

But I haven't used any of those services, so can't vouch for any.

coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 08:29:58 AM

In the Currency exchange board, you can open a Thread to ask for someone who can sell you some bitcoin with your bank card, I think you will find someone at there within a short time.
kickbit

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

In Blockchain We Trust!

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 04:46:57 PM

Join the question.

Banks don't want to process such kind of transactions without KYC policy. There is a lot of possibilities for fraudsters and chargebacks.
I know few projects that tried to make simple buying/selling of Bitcoin, but no success stories Sad

BitMedia.IO - Advertise Your Bitcoin Project!

Realtime Bitcoin Price! Search - "Bitcoin price for Chrome" in Chrome App Store!
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 05:49:32 PM

Title says all...

No Virwox
If you have any online payment processor then transfer your funds at there, and then in the currency exchange board find a suitable exchanger, I think it is the easy and secure method if you go with an escrow.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 01:28:56 PM

If you have payza then you can easily buy bitcoins with your credit card, just top up your payza account with your card and then withdraw this balance to your Bitcoin wallet, The option for BTC withdrawal is available at Payza.
Yes, it is a better solution, and if payza is allowed at there then he can transfer his money from payza to bitcoin wallet without any exchange, and I think with Okpay this service is also available.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 07:55:45 AM

You can buy directly in coinbase using your visa card if you have a US bank. I'm not sure if it works for other countries.

You cannot use coibase with other countries debit cards, I know for sure, from personal experience.
traderbit

Activity: 798

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2016, 08:06:33 AM

I have seen that through the bitok exchange you can buy sell bitcoin through your visa debit card, maybe it is needed to pass the verification, also check for their fees if they fits your needs.

yoshi_ipoh

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 10:51:11 AM

Wirex/E-Coin

https://blog.wirexapp.com/buy-bitcoin-wirex/

https://blog.wirexapp.com/buy-bitcoin-paypal/

jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2016, 01:19:04 PM

there are so many exchangers who accepting debit card. just search in google you'll see lots over there.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
tonythat

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 04:08:52 PM

I think this is not possible
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 11:47:29 AM

Title says all...

No Virwox

I found the same question in this forum but it posted in 2013 maybe you'll find your answer please check https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=256771.0
or try references from BitcoinWiki https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/How_To_Buy_Bitcoins_With_Your_Credit_Card
Sorry if this is not too help you because I've never tried to buy with a debit card

Thanks for the helpful info but i would like to know if the listed name are worth trusted? In addition, do you know where i can sell my btc and receive payment via paypal or bank. Thanks

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀