Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:35:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Do I Get Bitcoin Fast?  (Read 3993 times)
dfaassen

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 10:31:48 PM

google
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2016, 10:43:43 PM

Try my U2cloudmining system for free and you will get Bitcoin...euhhh...satoshi fast.
You can spending few seconds per day invest for free 30000 satoshi per month in shares...
this will make you dividends...and if you believe that it is too low...sell your shares for real satoshi

hakanbalta577

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 11:22:46 PM

Best way for fast and easy bitcoins is faucets.
You can  surf more faucets and make some amount of bitcoins per day.

maybe faucets is a way which do not need any skills but it is not the fastest way. I can say that.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 09:47:39 AM

Try my U2cloudmining system for free and you will get Bitcoin...euhhh...satoshi fast.
You can spending few seconds per day invest for free 30000 satoshi per month in shares...
this will make you dividends...and if you believe that it is too low...sell your shares for real satoshi

Can your system generate fast bitcoins for him? I guess you did not read the question before answering it, and if you didn't then let me clear it for you, OP is asking for a way to get bitcoins fast, and i don't think he can do that with your system or any faucets.
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2016, 10:01:42 AM

Can your system generate fast bitcoins for him? I guess you did not read the question before answering it, and if you didn't then let me clear it for you, OP is asking for a way to get bitcoins fast, and i don't think he can do that with your system or any faucets.

IMHO I believe my system generate bitcoins fast.

So long th OP has not explained how fast and how many bitcoins...and for which price ...all is open.

Give me a list where I can earn for free more then my system generates in almost the same time and I will adopt it...
At the moment you can forget all under 500 satoshi earn is few seconds...

Aggressor66

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 10:14:02 AM

As I mentioned before:
Signature campaign (probably the best way)
Trading (not recommended for less experienced)
Gambling (high risk)
Offer your skills (Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Marketplace > Services)
Getting tipped  Wink
udet4food

Activity: 413

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 10:39:02 AM

You could get a job and convert your fiat into bitcoins. Or you can offer your skills and work as a freelancer. <- Usually earns more than a signature campaign.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 03:25:39 PM

You could get a job and convert your fiat into bitcoins. Or you can offer your skills and work as a freelancer. &lt;- Usually earns more than a signature campaign.

Converting fiat  to bitcoin is the best of all suggestion. Only through bitcoin fiat can be made in accordance to the price of bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 04:27:33 PM

as you are newbie here you can't earn bitcoin fast. you need to give some time to your work first. start gaining knowledge about bitcoin. start a free blog and write quality articles about bitcoin. (don't try to copy paste) one day your blog will give you huge profit. just keep patient and don't loose hope if you loose something or somo one cheated your. success will never come with shortcut.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3018

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2016, 04:58:12 PM

as you are newbie here you can't earn bitcoin fast. you need to give some time to your work first. start gaining knowledge about bitcoin. start a free blog and write quality articles about bitcoin. (don't try to copy paste) one day your blog will give you huge profit. just keep patient and don't loose hope if you loose something or somo one cheated your. success will never come with shortcut.
Yeah thats true there's no shortcuts for money you should need to study it first before you can make lots of money..
The best skill that i can suggest to you if you want to make bitcoin fast start study making a website.. after that you can offer it in services section or you can make a site that related in bitcoins..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Aamir1

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 06:53:26 PM

That is the thing i have always been suggesting to newbies, that they should not run behind how to earn fast bitcoins, but they should firstly gain some knowledge about it and about the things related to it, after that they will automatically start knowing if what is the best thing for them to do for earning bitcoins, because there is no shortcuts to success.
coin_gambler

Activity: 462

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 11:05:19 PM

you can try participating in signature campaigns or to get it even faster just buy it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 06:54:25 AM

you can try participating in signature campaigns or to get it even faster just buy it
it is funny , you even not wearing / join any signature campaign and suggesting people to do it? how can you do that?
to op , please be patient and don't get rush to earn bitcoin fast , because most of fast way to do it is a bad way .
just do what you can do even it is small if it is enough to make a steady income, why you must get it faster?
trading, sigcampaign, mining etc is too mainstream, do things on something different you may will find a way to get bitcoin faster. Goodluck!
Aamir1

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 04:37:52 PM

I think buying is not the thing he (OP) has been asking for as he should have already known that buying is obviously the fastest way to get it, he is probably looking for ways to earn it, and i won't suggest a newbie to join a signature campaign for that as they have less knowledge about bitcoin, so i think they should gain some knowledge first and then participate in anything like that which needs some knowledge for earning.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 09:15:09 AM

maybe faucets is a way which do not need any skills but it is not the fastest way. I can say that.
Without skills, you can make bitcoin with faucet. But not fast. Because faucets are well known for low learning for the time we are spending with it. I never consider faucet as a earning method.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 09:44:44 AM

this thread is helpful I got a lot of idea from all of you guys. Thanks for sharing all your knowledge how to get some bitcoins fast.

Vires in Numeris
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 10:09:45 AM

Without skills, you can make bitcoin with faucet. But not fast. Because faucets are well known for low learning for the time we are spending with it. I never consider faucet as a earning method.
Yes faucet are well known for the time killing way of making bitcoin. We can use select faucet to make bitcoin only after your day work or any other bitcoin based services or business. Depending on Only faucet is a useless way of making bitcoin.
hakanbalta577

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 11:50:32 AM

I think faucets can learn something about bitcoin. For example I get my first satoshis from a faucet and I think so many people meet their first satoshis by using faucets.
winspiral
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 11:57:00 AM

I think faucets can learn something about bitcoin. For example I get my first satoshis from a faucet and I think so many people meet their first satoshis by using faucets.

I got my first satoshi from faucets as well.
it is why i like faucet and programme faucets,so other people can get back my satoshi...
it's fun...

Aamir1

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 04:52:52 PM

this thread is helpful I got a lot of idea from all of you guys. Thanks for sharing all your knowledge how to get some bitcoins fast.

This whole forum is full of ideas, knowledge and information for everything and specially bitcoin, but i would say you should first of all concentrate on learning the things but not on earnings, meanwhile try small things and when you got some knowledge you will come to know about earning methods of every kind.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: