Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:53:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No longer Selling  (Read 343 times)
Premgen (OP)

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 02:35:29 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2017, 08:21:00 AM by Premgen

No longer Selling
Jartsu

Activity: 421

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 02:40:12 PM

Nice -8 Trust Rep, too expensive + That TAG is SUPER EASY to get xD

//Any videos Bot in Action? Any "pics/pieces" of code?
Premgen (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 02:44:22 PM

If you were smart and did your research the -rep isn't because of any scam. It was because I was selling something illegal.

The tag is SUPER easy? good luck. Prove you can get it and I will give you $100 bucks.

Even better I can show the bot in action via teamviewer to actual people interested.
Jartsu

Activity: 421

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 02:49:35 PM

If you were smart and did your research the -rep isn't because of any scam. It was because I was selling something illegal.

The tag is SUPER easy? good luck. Prove you can get it and I will give you $100 bucks.

Even better I can show the bot in action via teamviewer to actual people interested.

If I would be you I would make video and post it on YouTube and then here. People want to see it as well, not that they have to be "Interested" and then they could see how bot works lol...
Premgen (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 02:51:09 PM

If I would be you I would make video and post it on YouTube and then here. People want to see it as well, not that they have to be "Interested" and then they could see how bot works lol...

People who are really interested already know how it works. There isn't need for a video when they can see live bots up. Completely irrelevant. Also please show yourself getting a verified tag. Don't make accusations you cant get.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: