Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:58:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BlockAdz - How to loose money in quick way  (Read 699 times)
Quimby88 (OP)

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 04:07:53 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2016, 04:21:02 PM by Quimby88

Greetings,

I am posting here this, because I wasn't able to reach someone from BlockAdz and they are ignoring my emails (or I dont know), maybe you got also email from BlockAdz and CoinAds saying that faucets are going to have hard times thanks to the new Google policy banning Faucets and this is the best time for CoinAd and BlockAdz and as bonus they included discount codes.

I thought: Ok, I have a new website which is according to most of the users (also here) very good and all I need is more traffic, so lets give it try (even that previous one failed).

Previously I bought advertisement several days ago on FarmSatoshi and after like 10 days, my banner has been displayed 41 times. , I sent email to BlockAdz 3 days ago, no answer until now.

Anyway I still needed some traffic, so I bought 1.400.000 banner views on all websites with 50% discount for 0.05 BTC, everything went well until today... .

Because they said this promotion is only for 48 hours, last night I bought another 1.400.000 for different banner size. It was also approved pretty soon, but all of my campaing were stopped and they dont have any views now.
I was also trying to reach BlockAdz, but still no answer. So basically I guess I lost 0.10 BTC

1. https://blockadz.com/?a=Ad&b=4M1LRUGMT382V
2. http://blockadz.com/?a=Ad&b=F54T17M9BQT8Y (stuck on 544600)
3. http://blockadz.com/?a=Ad&b=CUDB8NDZ5WHZU (0 views)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kickbit

Activity: 276

In Blockchain We Trust!

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2016, 10:02:07 AM

I would not make any hopes on those networks based on a free WordPress template. Grin They appear and disappear every day.

It doesnt' even work though.

Could you provide your website url?

PS. Buying traffic from "cheap" sources is not a very good idea because it's mostly rubbish, iframes and clickunders and so on.

BitMedia.IO - Advertise Your Bitcoin Project!

Realtime Bitcoin Price! Search - "Bitcoin price for Chrome" in Chrome App Store!
Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 10:22:04 AM

Indeed. It was really super wasting of money. I removed it from my website completely because it was just slowing down my websites.
I spent same amount of money with MellowAds now and that result is 4x times better.

Its coingamers.co
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 11:51:32 AM

I am really surprised. because I know that these sites are belong to one of the most trusted bitcoin related group, and this is Alien bitcoin group. I think there must be some mistake and they will solve and fix all these problems so soon... alien bitcoin is the most trusted and oldest bitcoin blog and faucet, and blockadz and coinadz are mad by alien faucet's owners..

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
CryptoArts

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 11:57:07 AM

I am really surprised. because I know that these sites are belong to one of the most trusted bitcoin related group, and this is Alien bitcoin group. I think there must be some mistake and they will solve and fix all these problems so soon... alien bitcoin is the most trusted and oldest bitcoin blog and faucet, and blockadz and coinadz are mad by alien faucet's owners..

There has been problems with them in recent past, for example they nulled all referrals in their faucets.
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 12:41:21 PM

Indeed. It was really super wasting of money. I removed it from my website completely because it was just slowing down my websites.
I spent same amount of money with MellowAds now and that result is 4x times better.

Its coingamers.co

You removed them from your website completely, are you publisher there or bought advertisement Huh
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 01:18:25 PM

I use blockadz as a publisher. My experience is that it has been growing slowly on earnings, so I guess it is either not displaying a lot of banners, or paying a small quantity.

Quimby88 (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 03:10:58 PM

Its coingamers.co

You removed them from your website completely, are you publisher there or bought advertisement Huh

Both
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: