Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:09:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BOB - Automatic CS:GO Key Trade, who just loves Bitcoins! - FREE - Coded in C#  (Read 466 times)
Jartsu (OP)

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 07:43:46 PM

What am I selling?
I am selling Bot, which buys CS:GO keys & sells CS:GO keys to other people! Bot is coded in C# (Based on SteamBot). Bot uses Bitcoin only to buy and sell keys.

When bot will be on sale?
Bot is not 100% finished yet, that means I need like 2-3 days more to finish the bot completely.

What will be the price?
Price?? What you talking about?That bot will be FREE!

Yeah, you reed right! This bot will be released to Github, so everyone can use it for free! Just wait some more days Smiley
Deathwing
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1328

Stultorum infinitus est numerus

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 09:59:34 PM

So what is your profit off this if you are going to make it free?
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 10:32:29 PM

Why are you so doubting? He's trying to help the community. I'm interested in looking at the userhandler Smiley

Give us the github link so we can contribute!

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
Deathwing
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1328

Stultorum infinitus est numerus

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 03:54:23 PM

Why are you so doubting? He's trying to help the community. I'm interested in looking at the userhandler Smiley

Because I've learnt that even though it is open-source, doesn't mean it's clean and safe.
Jartsu (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 03:57:02 PM

Because I've learnt that even though it is open-source, doesn't mean it's clean and safe.

Have you readed about https://github.com/Jessecar96/SteamBot. It's base where on you code your own thing what you want bot to do.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 04:00:39 PM

Have you readed about https://github.com/Jessecar96/SteamBot. It's base where on you code your own thing what you want bot to do.

I realize you did not share anything yet, but you didn't address his concern at all lol
Premgen

Activity: 428

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 06:02:32 PM

I realize you did not share anything yet, but you didn't address his concern at all lol

Yes Jartsu has ignored to answer those questions and he is posting it for free on a Sales thread? odd.
Jartsu (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 06:43:33 PM

Yes Jartsu has ignored to answer those questions and he is posting it for free on a Sales thread? odd.

Ignoring? I am not gonna answer them until, I have finished script and shared Github link. If someone then wants to ask question, I will surely answer them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: