Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:37:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: preev no such app?  (Read 890 times)
nasi (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 08:54:06 PM

preev no such app???

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
str4wm4n
Legendary

Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 08:58:13 PM

u wot m8?
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 08:58:31 PM

No such app, indeed.

But I'd bet there are other bitcoin price apps. A quick Google search shows a nice Android app that has some good reviews on it.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 08:59:00 PM

preev no such app???

Same, not sure what Heroku is either.

No such app, indeed.

But I'd bet there are other bitcoin price apps. A quick Google search shows a nice Android app that has some good reviews on it.

-> http://preev.com/ (click it)

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 09:12:35 PM

You can found other apps like preev.com on playstore or appstore.
Also is very simple to acces preev.com in mobile  mode.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 09:29:00 PM

Is it? Whats the current BTC rate (according to preev.com) for 77EUR?

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 01:29:47 AM

If you want some simple application like preev.com for your smartphone, I don't think I have one. However, you can try looking for "Bitcoin Checker". It is somewhat like preev.com but it provide more data from a specific exchange (you choose).

If you are looking for website like preev.com, there is plenty. Just do a Google search. Smiley.

LoL. The site is down now.

It is normally easy to go to preev.com on your smartphone browser and check the price.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 01:56:53 AM

lol love the subtly in not totally spelling it out for them that the site is down.

but you should relax about random illogical comments as you are going get alot of random people only replying with random comments that shows they have not even looked at the site.. usually its the people doing signature campaigns.

usually best to check their history and if their posts show no actual relevant new information that is helpful to the topic they are posting on, then you can report them to the sig campaign owner and get their rewards disallowed.

it soon teaches people to atleast learn a thing or two before posting crap

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 02:09:56 AM

Also is very simple to acces preev.com in mobile  mode.

Same result here heruku | No such app, you should have checked before posting

2 days ago preev site is not showing the conversion rate of BTC to Php (Philippine peso) for about an hour or two not sure if its related, there must be a site maintenance going on or an upgrade.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 04:03:26 AM

Also is very simple to acces preev.com in mobile  mode.

Same result here heruku | No such app, you should have checked before posting

2 days ago preev site is not showing the conversion rate of BTC to Php (Philippine peso) for about an hour or two not sure if its related, there must be a site maintenance going on or an upgrade.
I think that it is possible that they're performing an upgrade, but the site is old and it might be down for good at this point.

If it doesn't come back up in the next day or two I'd write it off.

I guess it's back to bitcoincharts for now.
Technologeek

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 04:13:44 AM

The amount of time/space/primary memory/efforts taken to make a new app just like preev is > (greater than) time taken to open your browser and check the rates from preev.The time and space complexity decreases if you have book marked the site and added it your home page.
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924

hee-ho.

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 04:15:47 AM

The amount of time/space/primary memory/efforts taken to make a new app just like preev is > (greater than) time taken to open your browser and check the rates from preev.The time and space complexity decreases if you have book marked the site and added it your home page.

I've had preev as my homepage for a year now. almost never cleared my cache. it's still down.  Roll Eyes
Technologeek

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 04:17:49 AM

I've had preev as my homepage for a year now. almost never cleared my cache. it's still down.  Roll Eyes

Maybe they forget to pay for their heroku hosting package ,poor guys have no source of revenue anyway.The site barely have adds.
fiatvacation

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 04:18:19 AM

Well I guess we'll see if they do get it fixed, it was always fun watching the massive up and down swings of the market.
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 04:20:46 AM

Maybe they forget to pay for their heroku hosting package ,poor guys have no source of revenue anyway.The site barely have adds.
Considering how long they had the site running, I have a feeling it wasn't all that much.

Potentially they just forgot about it this month, or something changed with the host. I have a feeling there will be a replacement website in a relatively short period of time.
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924

hee-ho.

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 04:35:01 AM

^^ not sure if you're aware. but this have happened before and the site got up and running again. meanwhile there's a lot of alternatives around which you can use.
fiatvacation

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 04:37:38 AM

^^ not sure if you're aware. but this have happened before and the site got up and running again. meanwhile there's a lot of alternatives around which you can use.
The guy probably doesn't know what he is talking about  Cheesy

It's good to see that something like this has happened before and was successfully resolved, gives me more confidence that they'll have it running again soon.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 07:16:33 AM

I used to use it all the time for the bitcoin price bt found out today it wasn't working so I used a few other sites as I needed to send some bitcoin for an investment. I only had the dollar equivalent so there are plenty of other places and exchanges that have the current rates but Preev was so easy to sue without all the other fiddly stuff lol.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
MaDeRkAn

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 08:14:22 AM

you can check http://ratesbtc.com/. They also have android app.

Reminder, RatesBTC is using bitstamp,btc-e,bitfinex,okcoin and coin base prices on formula.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 09:22:48 AM

Preeve such a good site. I always use this site for btc rates even to my local currency rate.Hope the owner are doing some tweaks to put some ads so that he can have some revenue even for sites maintenance. I'm not surprise that his site is quite popular.Its clean and neat and easy to use.I even recommend it to my friends for quick reference of exchange rates.

Open for Campaigns
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: