Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:32:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Converting amazon gift cards to btc - easiest way?  (Read 1760 times)
eminemballer (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 10:41:13 PM

I know this has probably been asked a few times... but apart from purse.io is there any other similar source to sell gift cards at a rate of 85-90% ?  I have had a look on purse.io and some of the exchange rates for gift cards are absolutely terrible..

The gift cards I am selling are not carded or obtained by any illegal means. Each sale comes with proof of purchase (receipt , picture of front + back of the gift card and are purchased via CASH) .

Any insight on this is highly appreciated.

Regards

DJ

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 06:42:47 AM

If  you can prove that the sources of your cards are legit as mentioned,you can simply open up a service thread about it in the Digital Goods section and sell it.You may not get the prices you're expecting,more or less 70-80% rate of the original will be given . Do not forget to use an Escrow.
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 02:19:18 PM

I think you can sell it in this forum in sell/buy section but I don't know if users of this forum are interested in this cards
thesame12

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 02:21:15 PM

If  you can prove that the sources of your cards are legit as mentioned,you can simply open up a service thread about it in the Digital Goods section and sell it.You may not get the prices you're expecting,more or less 70-80% rate of the original will be given . Do not forget to use an Escrow.

What he said, there's also the option of going through localbitcoins.
bitbaby

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 03:57:16 AM

If you're legit and you don't mind getting manually verified then you can sell them over at https://bitify.com/

They previously banned all sales of gift cards but now you can sell them but only after getting verified.

https://bitify.com/account-verification-now-available-gift-card-sales-ban-lifted-223710/

European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 01:36:51 PM

The problem with selling here is that people have been spoilt by the carder discounts and you're competing with purse.io which has way more awareness. You might have to swallow the hit.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2016, 06:33:39 PM

You can sell them on LB at your own chosen rate or choose someone who is offering to buy them.

(Link in my signature)

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:35:35 PM

The problem with selling here is that people have been spoilt by the carder discounts and you're competing with purse.io which has way more awareness. You might have to swallow the hit.
this one was the hardiest thing, just like me who have amazon gift cards rewards by doing task from swagbucks and it consume almost a week for me to get some $5 and then to sell it w/ pursue will only give me at least not more than $3.5 but that is reality, you can't sell it to its original price you need to swallow the hit.

jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:36:26 PM

The best and easiest way, by far, is using purse.io. On Purse, users can either place Amazon orders with a Bitcoin deposit, or purchase the orders of others through Amazon. The gift is sent to the orderer and his Bitcoin transfered to the Amazon buyer. You will not get 1:1 on your funds, but you can get 80%+ very easily. Downside is that Bitcoins will not be received until order has shipped, but selling manually takes time as well.
janpowal305

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:44:42 PM

If you are talking about amazon.de vouchers you could try coinimail.com to exchange it for BTC or any other accepted payment method.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2016, 07:32:48 PM

I sell my cards in the Digital Goods section and even on reddit for BTC and other payment modes. You can also try cardpool and other websites that pay you 80-85% of your card value but most of the websites are for US citizens only.

namcunguyen

Activity: 412

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 10:32:26 AM

You can try to sell it on Paxful or LocalBitcoins.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 11:04:35 PM

You can try to sell it on Paxful or LocalBitcoins.

LocalBitcoins is good shit.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 02:09:07 PM

I know this has probably been asked a few times... but apart from purse.io is there any other similar source to sell gift cards at a rate of 85-90% ?  I have had a look on purse.io and some of the exchange rates for gift cards are absolutely terrible..

The gift cards I am selling are not carded or obtained by any illegal means. Each sale comes with proof of purchase (receipt , picture of front + back of the gift card and are purchased via CASH) .

Regards

DJ

you should post this on currecny exchange thread,and let people wh love shop on amazon know that you selling amazon gif card with bitcoin payment,and i'm wondering how and where you get that amazon gift card?
7Priest7

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 04:50:50 PM

Regards

DJ

There is one way you could do if you won't find any better one, use that gidt card for yourself and buy something from amazon and then sell it to someone im real life or online, tho it's not easiest way
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 06:48:59 AM

my buddy gets 25$ on swagbucks and perk all the time from
doing surveys and crap and he has to sell them at $15 in order
to get much interest. Looking for that high of a % is tough.

desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 03:54:23 AM

I think only localbitcoins can help u

jrpatking

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 05:24:00 PM

You can exchange it in this forum.

There is a reddit sub-reddit to exchange gift cards for money. I hope they now support bitcoins too.

GUNBOT  THE AUTOMATIC PROFIT GENERATOR FOR POLONIEX 
     LIMITED EDITION
[15 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
]
Olaf

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 07:37:24 PM

People put the ads on localbitcoins as someone mentioned, but its rare.

If you do get a hold of a few ads, I`d stick with a on-going partnership or some sort assuming you get it from a legit source.

noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 06:05:58 PM

It seems people have forgotten paxful.com here, i think they also have good exchange rates.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: