[ANN]|PostCoin|[POST] | Pure POS | Revenue Sharing Board Partnership | 50% BURNT

<< < (101/177) > >>

robelneo:
I am holding and still staking my wallet after the burned would like to see the impact of postcoin after I burned I knew it will be positive for the community in the long run ,like what happen to the other coin that burned their coin..

doriangray:
Quote from: risinhigher on April 20, 2016, 01:35:48 AM

Quote from: risinhigher on April 20, 2016, 01:34:36 AM

The top wallet is the burnt one ...
Who has the second wallet ... that is like 20% of available supply !

never mind .. possibly yobit... This is awesome .. no whales ... A well distributed coin!

I doubt it no whales are involved, #2 ~ #5 wallets probably belong to a whale or group of whales.

Lust:
what is the current suppy of post coin in the market ?

they said ~ The current total supply is ~15.081.003,75651804 POST

is this true ?

dev.PostCoin:
Quote from: Lust on April 20, 2016, 04:17:24 AM

what is the current suppy of post coin in the market ?

they said ~ The current total supply is ~15.081.003,75651804 POST

is this true ?

Since that 14.945.493,41636326 was sent to this http://post.altexplorers.info:3043/address/PKCryptoLifeDotNetBurnAddrXXXMNDfN irrecuperable public burning address, yes is it true.
Also the total supply will be increasing slightly over the time since new POS blocks are generated

g3rszpi:
Quote from: risinhigher on April 20, 2016, 01:35:48 AM

Quote from: risinhigher on April 20, 2016, 01:34:36 AM

The top wallet is the burnt one ...
Who has the second wallet ... that is like 20% of available supply !

never mind .. possibly yobit... This is awesome .. no whales ... A well distributed coin!

Thats the address of the altcoinboard i guess. But i'm not afraid of that. If they wanted to dump, or sell their coins they could already do it, but i don't think that this is their intention since that would be the end of POST. I don't think that they are working so long for a few sats. Also they need those funds to keep things alive, as postcoin devs said before.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page