Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:18:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm holding some ETH  (Read 2455 times)
rocketron

Activity: 616
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 11:02:02 PM

Im actually hoping for a mega crash so I can accumulate another few k of ethereum so I can stake when the transition to pos happens.
magnific61

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 11:41:54 PM

What do you think? Will ETH rise back? Or should i sell whatever i have?
rocketron

Activity: 616
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 12:02:14 AM

Depends. Are you stuck for money? If going long term you should be hoping for crashes to accumulate more.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 12:20:34 AM

Of course it seems an interesting option to diversify your investment portfolio, but I prefer to follow the leader (bitcoin), because it is the King, the number One, and I will be with the King until he dies, although I hope it never occurs, but it is undoubted that Litecoin was far outweighed by Ethereum as the second most important altcoin. 
zmhaha

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 07:04:02 AM

Of course it seems an interesting option to diversify your investment portfolio, but I prefer to follow the leader (bitcoin), because it is the King, the number One, and I will be with the King until he dies, although I hope it never occurs, but it is undoubted that Litecoin was far outweighed by Ethereum as the second most important altcoin. 

Brother, you better open your eyes and realize how many problems Bitcoin actually really has. Diversifying is only viable option in my opinion. Never put all the eggs in the same basket. Never!
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 09:24:56 AM

Brother, you better open your eyes and realize how many problems Bitcoin actually really has. Diversifying is only viable option in my opinion. Never put all the eggs in the same basket. Never!

All the alt coins have problems but still even though bitcoin have problems the developers are trying their best to solve that,but when it come to eth it will be a failure coin.
sandiman

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 09:51:39 AM

It is very common in every industry that the first mover lose his advantage toward competitors because one or several competitors found a better "design" more adapted to general audiance. And for the moment it seems that it is exactly what is happening with bitcoin.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 09:54:58 AM

ETH has great IPO also have lots of features but still its future is floating due to halving. It has already assume many coins to be generated even Microsoft invested in Ethereum for application development. So In coming years ETH might be one of the precious currency used for trading in ecommerce.
BTCMarketMovers

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 10:10:05 AM

I as well am holding a few Eth as their project seems very interesting.
Hopefully the price will remain stable, especially as more services continue its adoption.

Has anyone been using their contracts/coding services that they offer for anything?
RenegadeMind
Copper Member

Activity: 1380
Merit: 504

THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 07:22:01 PM

I sold all my ETH. It will continue to go down. I can buy back later if I want.

etparle

Activity: 238

I love NACHOS

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 07:23:39 PM

I sold all my ETH. It will continue to go down. I can buy back later if I want.

It might not go much lower then this. be careful or you will pay more then you sold them for.
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 07:28:55 PM

I want to know who here has more than $10,000 in ETH now?

If you identify yourself, I will take the time to explain why you are holding a technological lie.

I won't waste my time trying to explain for these idiots who drank the Dapp Koolaid and thus have their lunch money invested in a technology they do not understand why it can't function and why Vitalik and Vlad and their development team are inexperienced and incompetent (except quite competent at taking money from fools).

etparle

Activity: 238

I love NACHOS

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 07:34:34 PM

I want to know who here has more than $10,000 in ETH now?

If you identify yourself, I will take the time to explain why you are holding a technological lie.

I won't waste my time trying to explain for these idiots who drank the Dapp Koolaid and thus have their lunch money invested in a technology they do not understand why it can't function and why Vitalik and Vlad and their development team are inexperienced and incompetent (except quite competent at taking money from fools).

Many people are holding more then 10K in eth. It went from pennies to 15$
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 07:39:35 PM

Many people are holding more then 10K in eth. It went from pennies to 15$

I'll wait for someone to identify themselves. So I know whom I am explaining to. I don't want to waste my time arguing with people who only have their lunch money invested.

pimpjuice

Activity: 164

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 08:02:49 PM

There are many things I love about Ethereum but I am still hesitant to invest in ETH.  98% of volume went through Poloniex on the initial pump.  Has anyone been watching Poloniex lately? It resembles more of a crypto gambling site than an exchange.  Pretty much all coins with little outside volume have been pumped and dumped multiple times and no one finds that odd???

The most frustrating thing about this whole ETH craze... just because the ETH hype has raised it's market cap ahead of Ripple XRP and closer to BTC people seem to think Ripple and Bitcoin are dying and Ethereum is going to take over the world. This is not true because they have totally different utilities.

BTC had the best initial distribution - I would say it's use in the future is limited to large purchases or investors looking to hold something other than their fiat very similar to gold.

XRP is taking the top down approach and will be the best bridge currency for cross-boarder transactions and banks trading outside of their permissioned networks.

Ethereum is smart contracts...

hgamezoom

Activity: 141

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 08:11:31 PM

Ethereum has never been a storage of value but solely a medium to enforce smart contracts. In that context, I don't understand how Ethereum's value is justified.
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 09:20:48 PM

Which I have explained in the Ethereum Paradox thread have no use cases that work technically.

For example, Slock and Augur won't work technically.

The details are all there for those who don't want to drink the Dapp Koolaid.

BldSwtTrs
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 09:24:52 PM

Which I have explained in the Ethereum Paradox thread have no use cases that work technically.

Have you write something about Bitshares?
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 09:29:46 PM

Have you write something about Bitshares?

Yes. Search the Ethereum Paradox thread for "BitUSD". Or maybe it was in the "POLL" thread for which coins are scams.

Btw, proof-of-stake will never scale out user adoption, because it is a vested interest paradigm, and thus will be destroyed by its stake holders. No stake holder (in any context or business model) allows a competitor to profit. Only permissionless, decentralized systems scale.

hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 05:15:29 AM

I recently sold my ETH, but maybe I will buy it again and hold it, because I am very happy to trade with ETH, it makes me really profit  Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: