Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:26:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I am not scared of secret societies...  (Read 1208 times)
The Fool (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2013, 09:29:33 AM

If there is one group of men powerful enough to control key aspects of our economy through proxy organizations and military, then there are many others just like them. There will always be competition in all aspects of life, even in the highest echelons of society. There is no god, no master of this planet. There will always be a bidding war between the powers that be. Ying and Yang. You can be assured there will always be somebody fighting the good fight -- statistically.

"The IMF, Foreign Relations Committee, NSA, KGB, CIA, World Bank, and the Federal Reserve are all examples of these organizational structures. Their inner core is knitted together to form an elitist, secret society, with its own culture, economy, and communication system. These are the powerful and wealthy who have joined forces in order to manipulate world political, economic, and social systems to facilitate their own agenda.

"The agenda, as I know it, is primarily concerned with control of the world economy and its vital resources -- oil, gold, gas reserves, platinum, diamonds, etc. This secret network has utilized technology from the ACIO for the purpose of securing control of the world economy. They're well into the process of designing an integrated world economy based on a digital equivalent of paper currency. This infrastructure is in place, but it is taking more time than expected to implement because of the resistance of competitive forces who don't understand the exact nature of this secret network, but intuitively sense its existence.

"These competitive forces are generally businesses and politicians who are affiliated with the transition to a global, digital economy, but want to have some control of the infrastructure development, and because of their size and position in the marketplace can exert significant influence on this secret network.

"The only organization that I'm aware of that is entirely independent as to its agenda, and therefore the most powerful or alpha organization, is the Labyrinth Group. And they are in this position because of their pure-state technologies and the intellect of its members. All other organizations -- whether part of this secret network of organizations or powerful multinational corporations -- are not in control of the execution of their agenda. They are essentially locked in a competitive battle."
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Fool (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2013, 09:47:08 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2013, 10:11:54 AM by The Fool

Also, if you want to go down the road of the Labyrinth material, be my guest. However, it may distract you from my point on human power structures. This material is "out there".

http://www.wingmakers.us/wingmakersorig/wingmakersinterviews/www.wingmakers.com/interview/iview1.shtml

This site is an older version because the newest one has been redacted and edited with an obvious slant.
interlagos

Activity: 496
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2013, 10:51:45 PM

Also, if you want to go down the road of the Labyrinth material, be my guest. However, it may distract you from my point on human power structures. This material is "out there".

http://www.wingmakers.us/wingmakersorig/wingmakersinterviews/www.wingmakers.com/interview/iview1.shtml

This site is an older version because the newest one has been redacted and edited with an obvious slant.

Thanks for the link, will look into it over weekend.

There is definitely competition over this planet as it is more important than we think with regards to a bigger picture.
As the quote from Men in Black goes : "If something is small, doesn't mean it's not important".
hashman
Legendary

Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 12:06:00 PM

Agreed.

Also worth mentioning is that the sick folks who are drawn to such fraternities are also the same kind of folks very likely to stab each other in the back. 
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2013, 12:47:01 PM

Do you guys watch Game of Thrones? That's pretty much what I imagine is happening in a lot of western governments Tongue

minus the white walkers and dragons of course Cheesy
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 08:36:18 PM

What if the "biggest crime families" are really good at eliminating their competition?
Perhaps it's a secret and we are better off not knowing...

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2013, 10:59:34 PM

The only thing that saves us from the bureaucracy is its inefficiency.
Mageant
Legendary

Activity: 1145
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2013, 12:16:28 PM

Check out these websites who claim to know what is going on in the political world behind the scenes:

http://divinecosmos.com/
http://benjaminfulford.net/

cjgames.com
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
February 04, 2013, 03:14:31 PM

The competition aspect is valid. This is also why I don't fear any nation dominating and attacking the the Bitcoin network. Competition breeds evolution, but also leads to extinction. Bitcoin is the ultimate competition game. Bitcoin is the final battlefield of global domination. Bitcoin will teach us that imaginary things like invisible money, invisible gods, and invisible ideas are not worth killing ourselves over. Secret societies, covert operations, and cool-war stategies fail everyone in the end.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: