Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:53:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NATO is in fight on ISIS side.  (Read 3378 times)
magnific61

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 01:16:57 PM

Believe me, I know. I am bulgarian...

I don't know why you are tolerating these Turks in your country. They have to pay compensation for the 500 years of ethnic cleansing and barbarity committed in the Balkans under the Ottoman rule. On the other hand, despite their small population (<10%), they are virtually controlling the Bulgarian government, through the political party Movement for Rights and Freedoms (DPS). The last time I checked, 4 out of the 17 MEPs (23.5%) were from this party.
If Ottoman Empire would done ethnic cleansing, you wouldn't find a bulgarian interlocutor.
andy75

Activity: 141

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 01:18:13 PM

Tukey has problems with Kurds for decades. Much like Israel and Palestina. Both of the countries (Turkey & Israel) stole lands from their rightful owners. I don't think that NATO has something to do with it...
Where did you get that sick thought?
Turks and Kurds have living together more than 1000 years. And Israel? Israel is exist in that land since 1948. How you can hold them similar?

you said you read the quran dont you ?
http://www.answering-islam.org/Quran/Contra/israel_land_egypt.html
i don't think so  , i think someone read it for you and preached you his beliefs.
read it again

spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 01:25:43 PM

Tukey has problems with Kurds for decades. Much like Israel and Palestina. Both of the countries (Turkey & Israel) stole lands from their rightful owners. I don't think that NATO has something to do with it...
Turks and Kurds have living together more than 1000 years. And Israel? Israel is exist in that land since 1948. How you can hold them similar?

There are probably over 30 million kurds in the world and they don't have country of their own. Why are they at war for years now? Because kurds have some demands, which are legit imho.

1948? Israeli lands were inhabited by palestinians THOUSANDS of years before that. 

Yes bulgarian!
Many of turkish minority in Bulgaria were forced to change their religion. Forbid their language and eventually have to leave their land and migrate to Turkey.
Maybe you're young yet and you don't remember Todor Jivkov

What do you think turks did in here for 500 years? They also forced bulgarian population to change their religion, while demolishing churches and raped our women. I agree that there was tension in the past century, but it can be somehow justified with that 500 years of slavery. Those things are now behind us and I have nothing against turks (I even have some turkish friends). I am only defending the truth here!

P.S. I'm 35-years old.

magnific61

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 01:30:13 PM

i don't think so  , i think someone read it for you and preached you his beliefs.
read it again

Yes. They lived in Egypt under Pharoh's violence. Then Prophet Moses helped them to migrate to Jerusalem. It was more that 3000 years ago. And after that they were droven out from Jerusalem because of their sedition. Don't give half information from Quran
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 01:31:10 PM

Believe me, I know. I am bulgarian...

I don't know why you are tolerating these Turks in your country. They have to pay compensation for the 500 years of ethnic cleansing and barbarity committed in the Balkans under the Ottoman rule. On the other hand, despite their small population (<10%), they are virtually controlling the Bulgarian government, through the political party Movement for Rights and Freedoms (DPS). The last time I checked, 4 out of the 17 MEPs (23.5%) were from this party.

We are not the only ones who tolerate turks. Germany has a bigger problem than us. Currently we have no issues with the turkish population. The main problem are the bulgarian gypsies, which are stealing from people around the world, giving bad name of the Bulgarian nation.

No, DPS is not controlling the country. Our country is controlled by outside people (pretty much like every country in the world (USA included imho)). DPS and such parties are leaded by pawns and it's hard for me to admit it, but we are too little and insignificant to have the word here...

Vika NSFW (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 01:31:24 PM

so does it mean it decided by NATO ?

In that area anyone have the right even to make a fart without a permission of ZOG.

magnific61

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 01:35:30 PM

There are probably over 30 million kurds in the world and they don't have country of their own. Why are they at war for years now? Because kurds have some demands, which are legit imho.

1948? Israeli lands were inhabited by palestinians THOUSANDS of years before that. 

Yes bulgarian!
Many of turkish minority in Bulgaria were forced to change their religion. Forbid their language and eventually have to leave their land and migrate to Turkey.

What do you think turks did in here for 500 years? They also forced bulgarian population to change their religion, while demolishing churches and raped our women. I agree that there was tension in the past century, but it can be somehow justified with that 500 years of slavery. Those things are now behind us and I have nothing against turks (I even have some turkish friends). I am only defending the truth here!

P.S. I'm 35-years old.
God damn slanderer!
If they would raped your women, you should been one of turk's grandson. You are still christian and you use bulgarian language.
I think you confuse turks with russians. Because Bulgaria lived long time under soviet russian government. Therefore you use kiril alphabet and bulgarian language is almost russian.
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 01:39:50 PM

Yes bulgarian!

P.S. I'm 35-years old.
God damn slanderer!
If they would raped your women, you should been one of turk's grandson. You are still christian and you use bulgarian language.
I think you confuse turks with russians. Because Bulgaria lived long time under soviet russian government. Therefore you use kiril alphabet and bulgarian language is almost russian.

You are joking, right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyrillic_alphabets

Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 01:42:47 PM

I think you confuse turks with russians.
 Because Bulgaria lived long time under soviet russian government.
Therefore you use kiril alphabet and bulgarian language is almost russian.

What a deep knowledge of Slavic Ethnogenesis.

Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 01:44:05 PM

You are joking, right?

He is a cheap payd jew clown.

spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 01:44:40 PM

God damn slanderer!

I am not their grandson, but how would you explain the fact that in Bulgaria lives more than 130,000 пoмaци (Πoμάκoι, Пoмaки, Pomaklar, Пoмaклap)? That's more than 2% of Bulgaria's population.

Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 01:58:06 PM

I am not their grandson

Explore it, before telling, it might change Your view on this World.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_analysis

andy75

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 01:59:57 PM

read it again

Yes. They lived in Egypt under Pharoh's violence. Then Prophet Moses helped them to migrate to Jerusalem. It was more that 3000 years ago. And after that they were droven out from Jerusalem because of their sedition. Don't give half information from Quran

they were driven out by the Assyrian , Greeks , Romans , Turks , British (probably forgot a few) so keep on reading...
and you admit that Jew's owned the land 3000 years ago , but you keep repeating the "the Palestinians were there first argument" , tell me what is the Palestinians history please ?
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 02:00:57 PM

I am not their grandson

Explore it, before telling, it might change Your view on this World.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_analysis

My grandfather was russian. Smiley

andy75

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 02:01:02 PM

You are joking, right?

He is a cheap payd jew clown.
proof ? source ?
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 02:05:00 PM

That doesn't matter. What matter is that the bulgarians are the ones who invented the cyrillic alphabet (though there was an old bulgarian language, which is much older than 12 centuries (when the alphabet was created)), not the russians.

andy75

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 02:11:34 PM

That doesn't matter. What matter is that the bulgarians are the ones who invented the cyrillic alphabet (though there was an old bulgarian language, which is much older than 12 centuries (when the alphabet was created)), not the russians.

i just wanted to ask who is the Jew that pay you ? loooooool (really with those 2 i don't know if i should laugh or be horrified)
they twist the truth as suites them , my issue is not with them , is people might think they are right ! (if you say shit once and once again people might listen and that is what i am afraid of , but in general speaking they make me laugh)
Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 02:13:37 PM

My grandfather was russian. Smiley

The Russian Empire was a multi ethnic state.
Documents not reporting the ethnic appartenence, only "Religion".

Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 02:14:24 PM

It's the first thing i heared from this, meaning it hasn't been in the EU newspapers (or i must have missed it).
Can you give us your source?

You will not see this in the msm news as they lie about everything, try and wake up and get your news from a more reliable source.
America Created Al-Qaeda and ISIS terrorists just search for key words, I am sure you will learn some new things.
The US with support from Turkey even helped Isis to steal oil from Syria.

And its gone.
Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 02:18:17 PM

proof ? source ?

Make him playing the smartphone ringtone.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: