Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:59:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NATO is in fight on ISIS side.  (Read 3378 times)
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 02:19:27 PM

My grandfather was russian. Smiley

The Russian Empire was a multi ethnic state.
Documents not reporting the ethnic appartenence, only "Religion".

The Bulgarian empire (which was much older than Russian (like 10 centuries)) too.

Vika NSFW (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 02:22:45 PM

The Bulgarian empire (which was much older than Russian (like 10 centuries)) too.

Just make a genetic analysis Smiley if You are curious.
 Wink

spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 02:29:52 PM

Wink

I know about it and I have planned it for years, but now when you mentioned it - I'll make some research again. Smiley

P.S. My realname is like my nickname - Spartak (Spartacus), so I am probably from thracian ancestry! Smiley

andy75

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 02:32:42 PM

Wink

did you make one ?
Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 02:34:07 PM

I see in ZOG office the working time is over.
No more pro Al Qaedah messages here.

magnific61

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 02:34:19 PM

My grandfather was russian. Smiley

The Russian Empire was a multi ethnic state.
Documents not reporting the ethnic appartenence, only "Religion".

Oh! What an impressive evidence! show it to Kazakhs, show it to Tatars, show it to Crimerians, actually show it to Bulgarians too which ethnic civilisation dominated Russia before you
Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 02:36:32 PM

did you make one ?

The ultimate genetic Research, is showing clearly, that all Humans on Earth are from Africa.
Do i need to make my personal Research on the same question?

andy75

Activity: 141

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 02:39:10 PM

did you make one ?

The ultimate genetic Research, is showing clearly, that all Humans on Earth are from Africa.

i am just amused with this idea : you will find Jew genes in you , that will be hilarious  Grin
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 02:39:35 PM

did you make one ?

HAHA, that's obvious - australopithecus. Cheesy

P.S. magnific61, where are you from?

Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 02:44:43 PM

Oh! What an impressive evidence! show it to Kazakhs, show it to Tatars, show it to Crimerians, actually show it to Bulgarians too which ethnic civilisation dominated Russia before you

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazakhstan_in_the_Russian_Empire
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tatarstan
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimea

Russia was not dominated by anyone.
Russia was a part of Mongol Empire.

spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 02:57:40 PM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazakhstan_in_the_Russian_Empire
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tatarstan
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimea

Russia was not dominated by anyone.
Russia was a part of Mongol Empire.

Don't want to argue about that, but you can read a bit more about Кaн (Khan) Moтyн. Looks like you are russian and you will understand most of the articles about him. You'll not see that in "History" channel...

CryptoBrother

Activity: 252

I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 02:59:34 PM

NATO is the biggest scam on earth.
It's literally a group of people who decide who the world will run, they think they are god.
I hate NATO and all it stands for.

I love the ACES dev for giving me my investment back Smiley
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 04:11:19 PM

It's literally a group of people who decide who the world will run, they think they are god.

NATO was formed as a military alliance to counter the Warsaw Pact. The Warsaw pact was disbanded almost three decades ago, and many of its former members are now part of the NATO (DDR, Poland, Romania, Hungary.etc). It should have been disbanded after the disintegration of the Soviet Union. But the Americans thought that they could use NATO as a tool to dominate the Europeans.
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 04:27:34 PM

NATO was formed as a military alliance to counter the Warsaw Pact. The Warsaw pact was disbanded almost three decades ago, and many of its former members are now part of the NATO (DDR, Poland, Romania, Hungary.etc). It should have been disbanded after the disintegration of the Soviet Union. But the Americans thought that they could use NATO as a tool to dominate the Europeans.

^
This!

btcxyzzz
Legendary

Activity: 888
Merit: 1000

Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 04:27:45 PM

NATO = ISIS, it's so obvious it screams

Token Bubbles – Transforming the ICO Rating and Analysis Space.
spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 04:33:49 PM

NATO = ISIS, it's so obvious it screams

That's not true. There are a lot of small countries (such as mine, Bulgaria) who are also part of NATO (whether I like it or not...). You have no clue on how we are looking at ISIS in general...

Alanay

Activity: 161

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 05:59:06 PM

Why NATO ally is bombing Kurdish Anti Terrorist Militaries in coordinated moment of ISIS attacks?

Not sure if you're trolling and know why but I'll explain it for those who don't know.

Kurdish help with the ISIS situation, yes. But PKK are also terrorists themselves. Just because a terrorist kills a terrorist from a different group doesn't mean they're now a good person. There has been a lot of PKK suicide bombing in Turkey now. Kurds are basically in a war with Turkey to get their own land, it is really pathetic, they are nothing compared with the Turkish military. But they still keep trying. Now we have people who don't know anything trying to sympathize with the Kurds and yell at Turkish military for killing them. They ARE terrorists and they should be killed to prevent killing of innocents. I am Turkish and I know how most Kurds are. A lot of them if you meet them are really nice to your face and everything but when they're talking on there own they root for the PKK Kurds. Also a lot of Kurds are beggers on the streets, they have no dignity or ambition to go and find work. I saw a "homeless" old woman Kurd on the street and after coming back to go into the car she was still sitting there but with an Ice Slush. Shouldn't she be buying water or cheap food to survive?

Moral of the story is, Kurds want their own land but can't pay for it and so they kill innocent people. But they also kill ISIS and so UK and US people think they should be supported. To support them is 100% retarded.

spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 06:37:51 PM

Alanay,

I get your point, but I don't accept it. What is a terrorist to you? I won't say that I know more about them, but I am entitled of my own opinion, right? And my opinion is that terrorists are created by the governments of the powerful countries. Maybe sometimes there are suicide bombings in a desperate attempt to "change something" (whatever that they think is), or just because they feel powerless to do something else, but in general, most of the suicide bombings are organized by a 3rd party. During the years I have read some stuff about Turkish-Kurdish conflict, but I'm not that familiar with it. All I can say is that kurds are rightful owners of parts of these lands there. That again is just my opinion.

Alanay

Activity: 161

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 07:34:02 PM

Alanay,

I get your point, but I don't accept it. What is a terrorist to you? I won't say that I know more about them, but I am entitled of my own opinion, right? And my opinion is that terrorists are created by the governments of the powerful countries. Maybe sometimes there are suicide bombings in a desperate attempt to "change something" (whatever that they think is), or just because they feel powerless to do something else, but in general, most of the suicide bombings are organized by a 3rd party. During the years I have read some stuff about Turkish-Kurdish conflict, but I'm not that familiar with it. All I can say is that kurds are rightful owners of parts of these lands there. That again is just my opinion.

You are entitled to an opinion but this isn't about opinion. You can have an opinion if you think blue is a nice color or not but not whether someone is a terrorist or not. Kurds have no rightful owner to ANY of that land. They simply want it because there are a lot of Kurds and they think they know someone about politics and how to run a country but they don't know anything of the sort. They only know when to beg on the street when a tourist walks past. For them to kill innocent people just to get their own way is some really stupid shit, and you are basically supporting them. Not cool. PKK are terrorists, not peaceful people who simply want their own country. Drug dealers kill other drug dealers but we still have to arrest them. Do you understand?

spartak_t
Legendary

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 09:07:46 PM

Alanay,

You are entitled to an opinion but this isn't about opinion. You can have an opinion if you think blue is a nice color or not but not whether someone is a terrorist or not.

That's not entirely correct, though I see your point (again). Will not try to argue about that, because I must point some facts (according to me), which not everybody will like.

Kurds have no rightful owner to ANY of that land. They simply want it because there are a lot of Kurds and they think they know someone about politics and how to run a country but they don't know anything of the sort. They only know when to beg on the street when a tourist walks past.

Like I said - I'm not sure about the first part. Quick research (3 mins.. it's not serious, I know) resulted that there was a region called "Corduene" ("Kingdom of Corduene", 60 BC), which can be connected with the kurds. Basically (according to that "research"), the kurds lives in that region for at least 2000+ years. I will not say more, because you definitely know more on the subject, but you are also obviously part from one of the sides (Turkey), so please allow me not to accept your opinion as correct one.

About the second part, I couldn't agree more! Kurds are basically illiterate people, but so does the indigenous people of USA, Australia, New Zealand etc. (you get my point). It's not like we are living back in those days, but do you think you have the right to take the apartment of your neighbour just because he's illiterate or stupid? Otherwise, I understand you completely! I'm not racist of any kind, but kurds (mostly) are like the gypsies (at least the ones, which I am facing every single day here in Bulgaria) - they lie, beg, steal and will do everything they can to take what they want (even if it's $0.000001).

For them to kill innocent people just to get their own way is some really stupid shit, and you are basically supporting them. Not cool. PKK are terrorists, not peaceful people who simply want their own country.

I'm not supporting them in ANY WAY! Watch this and tell me if you think he's right! Some people may decide that he was defending his country. Others may think that among those 40+ peope he killed, there are probably innocent victims.

Drug dealers kill other drug dealers but we still have to arrest them. Do you understand?

Here we are talking about people who are killing other people. Drug dealers (with acquiescence from the governments) are making vast profits from vices and weaknesses of the people. They say: "It's not like I am forcing them to do drugs." and that's it. They don't care if someone dies in front of them, because "it's not their fault". Same "people" are the ones who are producing weapons, make wars, make forced labour, human trafficking, slavery etc... How about if you have a wife and 2 children, someone takes them (God forbid!!!) and tells you:
- Here, drive that car and crash it in that building!
How would you react? What if you do it? People will just call you terrorist. Are you terrorist in that case? Of course, it's not necessarily to be in that way. I agree that illiterate people would do it for $100 (or even less), but my point is that people are killing each other and dying from countless of deceases, while governments are f*cking us (dead or alive). There are illiterate and crazy human beings, which are capable of doing pretty much everything bad in this world, but in general... terrorists are created by the governments. Period. Do you understand?  

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: