Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 10:17:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sponsorship packages for Bitcoin conference  (Read 417 times)
BaylorPRSer (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 07:11:55 AM

Hello all,

I am helping to organize a Bitcoin conference in Saigon. 

I am not at liberty to release details just yet, but we will begin contacting potential sponsors within the next month. 

Would anybody be able to point me to some examples of past sponsorship packages from previous conferences?

About all we have to offer sponsors is exposure if that helps to tailor your advice.

Cheers,
Chris
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 07:15:36 AM

Would anybody be able to point me to some examples of past sponsorship packages from previous conferences?
Well, I've looked around a bit and it seems that it unusually tends to be on a custom/contact basis. However, I've found one list that might be of help to you: Inside Bitcoin.

Hello all,
I am not at liberty to release details just yet, but we will begin contacting potential sponsors within the next month. 
May I ask when this conference might take place? Q4 2016?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
BaylorPRSer (OP)

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 07:44:48 AM

Well, I've looked around a bit and it seems that it unusually tends to be on a custom/contact basis. However, I've found one list that might be of help to you: Inside Bitcoin.

Hello all,
May I ask when this conference might take place? Q4 2016?

Thank you very much.  It will almost definitely be this July.
18xk5oT2rLrAc24SL96XT14BX

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 06:26:43 PM

Hello all,

About all we have to offer sponsors is exposure if that helps to tailor your advice.

Cheers,
Chris
you are right  I've looked around a bit and it seems that it unusually tends to be on a custom/contact basis. However, I've found one list that might be of help to you:inside bitcoin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: