Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:44:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I've got $20k to invest. Please recommend!  (Read 78264 times)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 06:02:32 AM

invest in a strong altcoin, you will be rewarded up to 1k%, strong alt like lisk decred ethereum are all good investment, for easy money

i would not invest in anythign else, unless you have cheap electricity

Ethereum and the other coin you mentioned are already pumped (nearly?) to their limits.

What profit can you get from these coins beside riding the daily ups & downs?

how can you know that decred is nearly their limit? it can skyrocket to the same level of ethereum one day, the same for lisk or other good alt
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Krayshock

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 08:15:09 AM

Well, you can try trading, or loaning. Trading by far for me is the best way to multiply your money, but you have to be strategic. In trading, you don't earn all the time. With loaning tho, it is by far the most risky thing that you can do with your money, but in return if people will actually pay, then congratulations, you just earned money.
Actually, a 15% earning within a year is pretty good, maybe you just need a bigger money to put in the bank.

I am also looking for a better way to multiply my money so we need more suggestions, I guess.

Cheers!

❰❰ OPHION ❱❱▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨ A SECURE, ANONYMOUS & DECENTRALIZED MARKET ▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨❰❰ OPHION ❱❱
TRADE GOODS OR SERVICES ■NO LOGGING - AT ALL■ 2 OF 3 MULTISIG AUTOMATION ■SELLER/BUYER RATING SYSTEM■ AND MANY MORE
❰❰▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❰❰ JOIN THE CROWDSALE ❱❱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❱❱
jarales1

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 09:30:52 AM

20K is so much money.
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
put it on the right basket dude
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 04:00:22 PM

Don't spend a cent until you feel like you know the crypto space inside out. There's soooo much that can go wrong unless you can feel the signs
RobFre

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 12:26:44 AM

What about trying to invest in a bitcoin-related startup? I am not very informed but I know that there are many of them.
JollyTrades

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 01:18:48 AM

Try solar energy producers listed in NYSE with a slice of your capital. Precious metals are good, too. Don't invest in any cryptocurrency at the moment. Get in the train when the picture becomes clear. If you are an accredited investor in your locality, try startups. Or if you want to stay in the crypto-ecosystem, try WAVES. In any case, don't put all your money in one basket. Keep some of your money in the bank or in the least-risky types of investments. Diversification is the key to success in investment.
hashpuppy

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 02:12:22 AM

If you have kids.  Try to make Youtube video with your kids playing toys like this kid who earns million USD per month just by playing toys.

https://socialblade.com/youtube/channel/uchgjghz9soohvbb0y4doo_w

CoinsRoyal

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 08:02:10 AM

invest in a strong altcoin, you will be rewarded up to 1k%, strong alt like lisk decred ethereum are all good investment, for easy money

i would not invest in anythign else, unless you have cheap electricity

Ethereum and the other coin you mentioned are already pumped (nearly?) to their limits.

What profit can you get from these coins beside riding the daily ups & downs?

how can you know that decred is nearly their limit? it can skyrocket to the same level of ethereum one day, the same for lisk or other good alt
That is a very high amount to invest, I dont think that it will be the smartest choice that you will invest all your money in Bitcoin because you have also save some money.
If you are saving money you will have always money for yourself and that can be a good backup for the future, and investing is to make some more money.
luciann

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 05:10:47 PM

What about trying to invest in a uᴉoɔʇᴉq-related startup? I am not very informed but I know that there are many of them.

A bitcoin start up eventually will need more capital depending on what youre are launching..

If hes talking a faucet site as considered "bitcoin start up" then thats a small project.

Plus if theres other investment options like giving out micro loans for actual returns, then why not do that?

Ameer

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 03:07:06 PM

Open Office and public e-services, this is a very successful project
yenxz

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 10:37:34 AM

Hey folks,

I've finally got around $20k to invest in long-term. No, unfortunately I cannot put this on a bank to get like 10-15% per year, I'd need something way more good.
What would you recommend? Mining? Other crypto?

Investors, please get me some cool ideas.

Thanks in advance,
Marcell
OMG,its goos amount of money for ready to invest,$20000 is big amount,so i suggest you to invest in some investement,try to invest in btcjam,loan your funds to people is good,and you can invest it on startup bitcoin,like gambling site,become investor is really good for you and for investement site.
JollyTrades

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 12:44:14 PM

Hey folks,

I've finally got around $20k to invest in long-term. No, unfortunately I cannot put this on a bank to get like 10-15% per year, I'd need something way more good.

Thanks in advance,
Marcell
OMG,its goos amount of money for ready to invest,$20000 is big amount,so i suggest you to invest in some investement,try to invest in btcjam,loan your funds to people is good,and you can invest it on startup bitcoin,like gambling site,become investor is really good for you and for investement site.

Yes, I was going to suggest P2P lending networks, too. Indeed, $20K is not a small amount. I want to stress my point on diversification. I would divide my portfolio in 5, so it would make 5 pieces of 4 grands. Then I would keep one piece for either a bank interest or government bonds. The rest 4 pieces should also be invested in different instrument groups, and then it would actually be best to further diversify each group in itself. Like, one piece is for P2P lending to 4 different persons, one is for 4 different crypto-startups, one is for 4 different altcoins, and the one is for 4 different solar energy company stocks. Long-term investments require professional capital management.
MR1
Legendary

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 03:20:10 PM

Hey folks,

Thanks in advance,
Marcell

10-15% annual ROI is not bad at all. Which bank pays such a nice % ?
Retailatmon

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 04:56:57 PM

If the price of Ehtereum price drops below 0.01 bitcoin, you can buy some. The price could rise a lot in the future.
bankingbtc

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 05:39:10 PM

Hey folks,

Thanks in advance,
Marcell

well personally i think that to start mining it's too late, because you won't get any profit now unless old miners would leave their jobs then you could try

you can try to invest in gambling or other sites, they're risky but will bring you lots of profit
quadriple7

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 05:47:31 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2016, 06:55:38 PM by quadriple7

Hey folks,

Thanks in advance,
Marcell

don't mine because now it is too late to start it now, i think best idea would be to buy bitcoins, halving will happen in July so you can sell your coins after it and you will be very happy because price of bitcoin will rise for sure

yes, if someone will decide to mine now will be sad because they won't get profit at all or will get tiny one only, so that's not best idea because in order to make good profit you need to have somehow free electricity and its hard to get

well i believe he might want trying to buy a lot of bitcoins because it might be a really good investment as the price of the bitcoin will most probably grow a lot in the future and it would make a lot of money
Nimbulan

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 05:52:51 PM

You can invest in funds, where you can get out profit each month, so you can have cash for living. Or you can invest and then monthly profit also invest on auto mode.  Wink

yes investing is good way to place your money so you get money for a living each month

gambling and loans sites are pretty risky ones but they can give you lots of profit, so that might be great way to use your bitcoins, or you can just keep them for while till they'll get expensive

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
icantovar

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 02:25:31 AM

20$ ES POCO PARA INVERTIR EN CRIPTOMONEDAS MEJOR TE SERIA INVERTIR EN PLATAFORMAS COMO FORTADPAYS , MYPAGINAD QUE TE GENERAN MUY BUENAS COMISIONES DIARIAS
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 03:42:16 AM

You can invest in funds, where you can get out profit each month, so you can have cash for living. Or you can invest and then monthly profit also invest on auto mode.  Wink

yes investing is good way to place your money so you get money for a living each month

gambling and loans sites are pretty risky ones but they can give you lots of profit, so that might be great way to use your bitcoins, or you can just keep them for while till they'll get expensive

Well said you can create your own gambling website. I have seen gambling websites to be the one in which most bitcoin users spent lot time.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 05:52:55 AM

Invest in ethereum, and forget about it for a few years. Come back in a few years and find that your ethereum is worth billions. Easy as that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: