Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:42:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bit Shares - Bitcoin Paid to Promote  (Read 6577 times)
geekbasic (OP)

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 12:54:58 AM

We now have over 150 promoters!

Boost your earnings with us!

geekbasic (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 10:29:32 AM

I am developing a new ad format for publishers to earn with at Bitshares.

The ads will be "layer pop" style. You will be able to select different places for them to stick. There will be an option to hide the ads.

SatHunter

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 04:05:10 PM

You need to fix up your website, it is so slow loading and not user friendly. After 2 days, I don't want to bother with this anymore. I know you think you can earn something from Ad.Fly, but just a link to my stats would be so much easier than all this fussing around. Having to copy and paste from inside an iframe is ridiculous.

And everytime I try to copy my earning link, I get a popup that takes me away from my link. I have tried 3 or 4 times, but I can't even copy my earning link. You really need to re-think how this system works; if it's this hard, why should I bother?

I'll give it 1 more day, then I give up.
geekbasic (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 09:25:48 PM

*** UPDATES ***

We now have 254 promoters!

I have doubled publisher earnings to TWO Satoshi per unique IP. (ip addresses still reset every two hours)

I also changed the settings so that you should only be getting two popups when you log in. one from adfly and one from popads (instead of many)

geekbasic (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 07:15:22 PM

BUMP!

We now have 258 promoters!

FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 02:15:51 AM

You should chose a good tld domain for your service because it'll put different impression in there minds before they join. I hope you're understanding what I'm saying.
It may cost you little but result will be much better than currently you're getting.

btw you offered a nice service if you be legitimate towards your users no doubt soon you will be successful.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
mjpo

Activity: 1103
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 09:23:43 AM

I want to use your site but earning 2 sat for 1 unique ip is too small. I think if you pay per visit i can use your site and most of people use too.. I can sent +30k hits to your site per day.. I need a ptp site that pay for every page view..

Second one, i don't want to use faucetbox for payment method. If you can sent with normal method you can get more users..

tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 09:56:40 AM

Your rate is 50% of traffic2bitcoin but timer 1 hour is good and you seem count view well, i'll try tonight
tungaqhd

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 02:23:41 PM

Do you have ref program?
And i don't know how to be a advertiser
catcatcatcaty

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 05:01:46 PM

Your rate is 50% of traffic2bitcoin but timer 1 hour is good and you seem count view well, i'll try tonight

i also wish the rate was higher...
tungaqhd

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 05:21:05 PM

We don't know how advertiser spend per view
And after 5 hours using this network,i have to leave them because too many ad direct vistor on my web site to web site that is noticed have malware or fishing, fake,...i lost my user
geekbasic (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 12:32:32 PM

We don't know how advertiser spend per view
And after 5 hours using this network,i have to leave them because too many ad direct vistor on my web site to web site that is noticed have malware or fishing, fake,...i lost my user

Thank you for letting me know the issue. I am sorry about that. I am using cpmbux on the 1st load of every ip (only when it credits).

After reading these comments, I think I will go ahead and implement the following idea I was thinking about:

There will be a light ptp link that pays 2 Satoshi per unique IP per hour. It will remove the cpmbux and the other heavy loading ads.
Then there will be a heavy one that will pay 3 Satoshi instead of 2, but the other ads will also load.

Those rates aren't permanent.

How much are you currently earning if you don't mind me asking?
It will be raised soon.

Do you have ref program?
And i don't know how to be a advertiser

There is no referral program because I cannot prove that people aren't cheating me by creating many accounts.
If you are interested in advertising, please email me at gemino@geekbasic.com.

I am currently offering:

top of page banner rotation: $0.50/month
unlimited 0x0 iframe traffic: $3.00/month

I am willing to discuss other formats as well.

thanks for trying the network!

I want to use your site but earning 2 sat for 1 unique ip is too small. I think if you pay per visit i can use your site and most of people use too.. I can sent +30k hits to your site per day.. I need a ptp site that pay for every page view..

Second one, i don't want to use faucetbox for payment method. If you can sent with normal method you can get more users..

Thanks for your suggestions. I believe I at least should note that my rate isn't that low because the IP addresses reset hourly.
Either way, I will be raising it to 3 Satoshi per unique network IP soon. I am just waiting to see if adhitz pays me. Smiley

The reason I use Faucetbox is so I don't have to charge for transaction fees. For me to do direct payments, I would have to charge about 10k Satoshi I believe.

You should chose a good tld domain for your service because it'll put different impression in there minds before they join. I hope you're understanding what I'm saying.
It may cost you little but result will be much better than currently you're getting.

btw you offered a nice service if you be legitimate towards your users no doubt soon you will be successful.

Thank you for the advice. That would be a great investment for my company.
It would allow me to also backlinks as well as look more trust worthy and functional.

I really appreciate your words. They gave me some confidence Smiley

If you are looking for a good PTP, take a look at this:

My Ref: http://fxlayer.net/index.php?ref=mojebtc  Grin
No Ref: http://fxlayer.net/  Cry

For more information visit this website.

Thank you for that. I have received one payment from them so far, but then I stopped because my earnings went below 100 satoshi per day. This is might be because of traffic saturation between all the networks and users already sending the same IP's as me.

also try (I vouch for them):
iframecoin.com, iframedogecoin.com, adzbux.com, and traffic2bitcoin.com

tungaqhd

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 02:48:15 PM

Why don't you have ref program? I invite some friends and want to earn a bit frim them Grin and can invite more
I am sure all promoter like this
geekbasic (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 06:52:27 PM

Why don't you have ref program? I invite some friends and want to earn a bit frim them Grin and can invite more
I am sure all promoter like this

I do now use a referral system because my service is anonymous.

There is now a light ptp link available for you to try.

geekbasic (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 05:42:33 PM

Attention Bitcoin faucet owners.

You may increase your profit by placing our pop up script on your faucet.
There is a light and heavy version of the pop up depending on your needs.

geekbasic (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 05:23:48 AM

Bitshares now has over 200 publishers again!

tungaqhd

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 05:43:56 AM

Bitshares now has over 200 publishers again!

Congratulations Smiley
Good website  Grin
geekbasic (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 03:13:03 PM

Thank you. I appreciate your help Smiley

geekbasic (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 03:59:07 AM

Bump

Here's a screenshot of what our publishers are currently earning:

catcatcatcaty

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 11:29:44 AM

are you still doing auto-payouts? or only manual now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: