Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:59:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $1 million for 1 bitcoin.Here is how  (Read 1982 times)
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 09:34:23 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2016, 10:16:21 AM by Wapinter

This thread is filled to the brim with noobs and shills.  Paypal market cap is 50 billion, and Bitcoin will easily beat that in the near future.  It's also a much more valuable network than Paypal, hence my "it could easily be 100x from here by the end of 2020-2021.

That's true. Such a price is just absurd. I don't even expect the price to go over 5k. Let alone over 10k.
1 Million would be a price if everybody would use bitcoin. And we all know that's never going to happen.
Even if everyone uses bitcoin 1 million dollars per coin is too much to expect unless the dollars has crashed in value.

It is really to much to expect for 1 bitcoin to raise to 1 million dollars,theres not even a single currency in history that raises to that level.
Bitcoin is not your traditional minted at will currency.You can not find any precedence to compare it with bitcoin.1 million may be far but not impossible.Remember bitcoin was $0.03 during its initial days and today it is more than $400 who knows it would be $40,000 in next 10 years

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 09:34:36 AM

I got this while posting in some different thread.A lot of guys here speculate and hope bitcoin to reach $1 million.Although I also wish that to happen but I wonder how would it happen,will it happen if Bitcoin become mainstream? I think if some oil producing nation start accepting bitcoins for exporting oil than Bitcoin price can shoot to $1 million..

BTC is designed more as a mode of transferring wealth than as an investment vehicle. Hence "cryptocurrency," and not "cryptoinvestment." You all keep focusing on the completely wrong thing.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Lutzow

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 09:50:09 AM

I got this while posting in some different thread.A lot of guys here speculate and hope bitcoin to reach $1 million.Although I also wish that to happen but I wonder how would it happen,will it happen if Bitcoin become mainstream? I think if some oil producing nation start accepting bitcoins for exporting oil than Bitcoin price can shoot to $1 million..

BTC is designed more as a mode of transferring wealth than as an investment vehicle. Hence "cryptocurrency," and not "cryptoinvestment." You all keep focusing on the completely wrong thing.

Exactly, and will there be enough buyers still? There are altcoins out there that are having better features than bitcoin without the blockchain drama and mining issues so it won't take a lifetime for some whales to notice that and make good use of it.

praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 10:00:30 AM

This thread is filled to the brim with noobs and shills.  Paypal market cap is 50 billion, and Bitcoin will easily beat that in the near future.  It's also a much more valuable network than Paypal, hence my "it could easily be 100x from here by the end of 2020-2021.

That's true. Such a price is just absurd. I don't even expect the price to go over 5k. Let alone over 10k.
1 Million would be a price if everybody would use bitcoin. And we all know that's never going to happen.
Even if everyone uses bitcoin 1 million dollars per coin is too much to expect unless the dollars has crashed in value.

It is really to much to expect for 1 bitcoin to raise to 1 million dollars,theres not even a single currency in history that raises to that level.
That will not happen. Because that is really a high worth and that will not happen. It is impossible and that is logic.
You can see that it will rise slowly but you never know what can happen with the value.
Of course this will not happen this is just too much for the bitcoin itself, its even have to proof itself to most people these days.
Maybe it will even not reach the 1k anymore these days that already says enough right ?

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 10:23:38 AM

This is the best I have heard about bitcoin so far.It has given me a new perspective of bitcoin. Yes if we consider it as a mode of transferring wealth,we need not store it but only if we consider it an investment (which should not be the case),it leads to hoarding of bitcoin

neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 11:50:08 AM

This is the best I have heard about bitcoin so far.It has given me a new perspective of bitcoin. Yes if we consider it as a mode of transferring wealth,we need not store it but only if we consider it an investment (which should not be the case),it leads to hoarding of bitcoin
But until bitcoin hit mainstream of adoption like more popularity across globe, it will act as "cryptoinvestment". Gold is an investment as well as medium of exchange. Same way we can expect bitcoin all the time to be a currency as well as investment.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 04:37:17 AM

But until bitcoin hit mainstream of adoption like more popularity across globe, it will act as "cryptoinvestment". Gold is an investment as well as medium of exchange. Same way we can expect bitcoin all the time to be a currency as well as investment.

Gold is NOT an investment. I really wish some of you people knew what you were talking about before you ramble on and spread misinformation. Gold is a monetary storage vehicle. It's not meant to bring profit; it's simply meant to keep up with inflation. No more, no less. "Investment" insinuates you're in it to bring a positive return -- keeping up with inflation is simply a net-zero effect.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
MaxTax

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 08:11:13 AM

Gold is NOT an investment. I really wish some of you people knew what you were talking about before you ramble on and spread misinformation. Gold is a monetary storage vehicle. It's not meant to bring profit; it's simply meant to keep up with inflation. No more, no less. "Investment" insinuates you're in it to bring a positive return -- keeping up with inflation is simply a net-zero effect.
Making an investment is not for sure that you can earn some money. Because the value can also be down and that you will lose money, so that will be not good.
But I dont think it is possible to have 1 Bitcoin for 1 million. That is impossible, otherwise people are now buy some Bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: