Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:44:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2016-03-18] Decentral And Ethereum Canada Announce Major Blockchain Event  (Read 331 times)
jdebunt (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 02:23:33 PM

What would you like to see from such an event? Will you be attending?

Blockchain is on the minds of a lot of companies and government officials these days, even though only a small percentage of the people involved understand the full extent of this technology. Decentral announced they will be hosting the world’s largest blockchain trade show in Toronto later this year, thanks to a partnership with Ethereum Canada. Over fifty exhibitors and 60 speakers from all over the world will be there, which should gather a lot of attention from global media outlets.

http://themerkle.com/decentral-and-ethereum-canada-announce-major-blockchain-event/
TraderTimm
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1121

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 06:30:16 PM

Another PR-Newswire event stuck in our News Section.

Funny how the ethereum stories crop up after a disasterous fall from their peak, almost as if there's some kind of diversion going on....

fortitudinem multis - catenum regit omnia
jdebunt (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 07:45:10 PM

Funny how the ethereum stories crop up after a disasterous fall from their peak, almost as if there's some kind of diversion going on....

Not sure what hidden agenda you might be pushing but this a blockchain piece, not Ethereum oriented Smiley Mentioning organizers isn't forbidden as far as I'm aware
TraderTimm
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1121

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 02:09:58 PM

Not sure what hidden agenda you might be pushing but this a blockchain piece, not Ethereum oriented Smiley Mentioning organizers isn't forbidden as far as I'm aware

No, please post whatever PR-Newswire-esque pieces you want, I find it hilarious that its being passed off as "news". I read the "article", its an announcement of a tradeshow (WOW INNOVATIVE) that is partnering with some ETH has-been so they can pump whatever. Yeah, I really needed to know about this. So awesome.

Meanwhile, ETH plummets, so I'm still smiling Smiley

fortitudinem multis - catenum regit omnia
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: