Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:11:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: More Gold & Silver [Epic Coinage 1/31/2013]  (Read 672 times)
ATC777 (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2013, 09:00:32 PM

I have more shiny metals to sell you and a little news about how our business development project is going...  Smiley

First I'll give you a bit of an update... We have a new employee in training to help share the work-load and step up to company management. And we're bringing in more gold and silver and trying to keep inventories and balances high. It's been a bit of a balancing act (pun intended) as a small WIP company, but we're growing and becoming more efficient. Shipping options now include three carriers (USPS, FedEx & UPS) and we can ship within the US and to Canada and Euro-Zone countries. Hoping to have more international options available soon (and adding DHL as a carrier) so we can reach more people around the world. Each week I try to buy as much gold and silver as possible, keep a good balance of BTC and have some cash for buying. Started working on a new digital accounting system to get us on top of the game. Keeping enough BTC and silver to go around has been the trouble lately, and building a deep local customer-base of sellers of gold and silver. Perhaps more interesting is that I've made some connections to refineries and jewelers, and have a potential business partner in a new refiner with facilities under construction. We've been discussing arrangements for custom casting and minting of bars, coins and rounds and I think this will lead to some exciting things if all goes well.

Here is the promised sample sample of some bullion we've just brought in to add to inventory (1/31/2013):

What's in the picture?

• 1x 5g Credit Suisse 0.9999 gold bar
  • 1x 1/10oz 0.9999 gold Kruggerand
  • 8x Buffalo 1oz 0.999 silver rounds
  • 2x 1oz 0.999 silver bars
  • 1x 5oz 0.999 silver bar
  • 1x physical 1 BTC coin by Casascius

There is plenty more where that comes from... We sell both small "retail" amounts and larger "bulk" amounts. Pricing changes daily based on the global market, but we are usually significantly cheaper than larger competitors like APMEX, Northwest Territorial, Coinabul, etc... and our prices are way below what you should expect on eBay or Amazon! We're able to keep highly competitive prices because we are not only small, new and nimble but have two solid suppliers in the area. We are all about custom and assorted orders, and strive to get you exactly what you want and the best price with the most shipping and handling options.

If you're interested in ordering something or making an inquiry about pricing or availability feel free to respond to this thread or pm me. We can communicate by email, Skype, phone (call/text) or however you like. My #1 priority is to help you get what you want at the best price and keep you coming back. Repeat business is everything!  Smiley

Regards,

--ATC--

P.S. -- Watch the link in my sig for more news, updates and product/service offers...  Cool

Epic Coinage -- Gold, Silver, Bitcoin, Exchange, Apparel, Electronics and more!

Check the official trade thread for full list of products and services!

Tips :: 13M9QLc5BDQe2iuB1N3Br58fYvJF5ixihT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ATC777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2013, 04:05:14 AM

Got a picture of better quality:

Beautiful stuff! Not sure I want to sell this New Orleans 5oz silver bar -- I like it a bit too much!  Cheesy

--ATC--

ATC777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2013, 04:19:55 AM

Everything pictured above has been sold except the 5oz silver bar, Sunshine 1oz silver bar and Credit Suisse 5g gold bar... Making a special offer to finish clearing this inventory out:

1oz Sunshine 0.999 silver bar -- BTC1.85
5oz New Orleans 0.999 silver bar -- BTC8.75
5g Credit Suisse 0.9999 gold bar -- BTC15.00

Take it or leave it... won't last long!!!  Cheesy

Regards,

--ATC--

pheenix99

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2013, 01:10:32 PM

I just completed a transaction with ATC for 3 Austrian Philharmonics. They arrived tightly packed and well protected. Would def do business with again.
shiftybugger

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2013, 06:16:01 AM

Everything pictured above has been sold except the 5oz silver bar, Sunshine 1oz silver bar and Credit Suisse 5g gold bar... Making a special offer to finish clearing this inventory out:

1oz Sunshine 0.999 silver bar -- BTC1.85
5oz New Orleans 0.999 silver bar -- BTC8.75
5g Credit Suisse 0.9999 gold bar -- BTC15.00

Take it or leave it... won't last long!!!  Cheesy

Regards,

--ATC--

Do you ship to Australia?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: