Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:20:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GAWKER must pay $115mm to Hulk Hogan.  (Read 1312 times)
zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 03:30:18 PM

It seems to me that for Gawker to be allowed to violate someone's privacy and then hide behind freedom of the press, it should have to benefit society in some way!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wakhidNkcom

Activity: 539

Nkcom Collection Shop

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:29:50 PM

I just finished reading how in the end the total  may be closer to HALF A BILLION dollars. That's fucked up.
No one deserves half a billion dollars because their naked body was posted to the internet, or a secret sex video for that matter.

Iseecookies

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:36:23 PM

The whole idea of people getting off on celebrities doing anything is gross,look at all the crap sites and tv shows that spend hours gossiping about the daily stars.
Its always the same stance like they are worried they are going to lose street cred by taking the stuff down. Guess they showed Hulkster! Cool
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:39:35 PM

I just finished reading how in the end the total  may be closer to HALF A BILLION dollars. That's fucked up.
No one deserves half a billion dollars because their naked body was posted to the internet, or a secret sex video for that matter.

Can pamela anderson among others use this case retro actively for her old case? Her sex tape was stolen.

wakhidNkcom

Nkcom Collection Shop

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 07:25:23 PM

Can pamela anderson among others use this case retro actively for her old case? Her sex tape was stolen.

It may set soem sort of president here. Im not sure about how far back it could go. We need to be following the case and see how it develops.
I'll be watching.
wakhidNkcom

Nkcom Collection Shop

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 06:44:11 AM

He got another 25 million yesterday in the judgment. 140 m for a sex tape.
He made more then money mayweather did in a 10 minute video.
 Grin
Iseecookies

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 06:44:03 PM

It is curious that a few people have had sex tapes leaked that did not profit from it any way and should also pursue litigation.
I bet his ex-wife is pissed that he got so much money that she could not run around with to get guys her kids age to fall in love with.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 07:38:38 PM

It is curious that a few people have had sex tapes leaked that did not profit from it any way and should also pursue litigation.
I bet his ex-wife is pissed that he got so much money that she could not run around with to get guys her kids age to fall in love with.

I bet nothing you've said about hulk's ex wife is related to you being a mind reader.

wakhidNkcom

Nkcom Collection Shop

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 01:27:59 AM

I bet nothing you've said about hulk's ex wife is related to you being a mind reader.

funny.. was she part of this. do she get some payment to?
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 06:04:49 PM

techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 09:47:37 PM

funny.. was she part of this. do she get some payment to?

I`m sure theres a settlement between the ex wife before so this wouldnt be added.

Unless the sex tape involved with her in it thats a different story.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: