Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:00:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: need bitcoin loan  (Read 444 times)
mynameisdon (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 01:44:28 AM

i need loan in bitcoin.i am a student and want bitcoin.i also checked btcjam but they need my payment detail yet i am student so its not possible. so have you ever use any service which give you bitcoin loan in any interest rate?
if you really took loan from anywhere,share your experience here.
thanks!

CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 10:38:34 AM

i need loan in bitcoin.i am a student and want bitcoin.i also checked btcjam but they need my payment detail yet i am student so its not possible. so have you ever use any service which give you bitcoin loan in any interest rate?
thanks!

Check btc jam site or btcpop there you can apply for bitcoin loan. And then documents like passport and income certificate is needed to get loan. Please find other details in both sites bro.
I hope this will helpful to you...
vanburen

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 03:49:50 PM

thanks!

How much you are looking for ?
Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 04:05:16 PM

If you have a valid collateral you would find a loan easily.

Read this post about valid collateral: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.msg6311902#msg6311902
lixer

Activity: 2548
Merit: 586

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 06:26:57 PM

Read this post about valid collateral: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.msg6311902#msg6311902
Yes, we must need a valid collateral, because there is a rule of no collateral no loan. But, fortunately OP is a full member in this forum and I guess he can put his own account also as a collateral.

tunctioncloud

Activity: 440

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 06:39:09 PM

Yes, we must need a valid collateral, because there is a rule of no collateral no loan. But, fortunately OP is a full member in this forum and I guess he can put his own account also as a collateral.

depend on how much loan want, his full member not worth much
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: