Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:23:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Poker Room Faucet - Create a Table and Earn  (Read 410 times)
BitLegit.com (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 01:58:35 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2016, 04:19:49 AM by BitLegit.com

Lose Your Bits? Refill back to 10 every 1 minute. Flood the faucet by getting your opponents to the tables today!

Cashouts to Moneypot, Bustabit, and any address(fee).

www.bitlegit.com

No Limit Holdem Ring Games - Low Rake 1%
Poker Flip Tournaments - Forced All In on Every Hand!

BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 11:31:34 AM

Unfortunately, there is never anyone available when I join your site. The concept is great, but I would love to see if the payout is worth the time investment. Perhaps you could schedule a tournament to ensure that you have multiple players online at once? You can call it a "Kick Off" tournament to launch your site, and then announce daily tournaments at a certain time. And then a weekly tournament, where a player can earn a considerable amount more than normal prizes. Do this until your site becomes popular and starts having players at any given time.

Good luck!
lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 05:35:35 PM

i don't have understand, where is a faucet? I  see only a wordpress page, with only login (i don't see a signup option) and later nothing, already the second page is only the welcome page of wordpress
BTCforJoe

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 05:34:37 AM

i don't have understand, where is a faucet? I  see only a wordpress page, with only login (i don't see a signup option) and later nothing, already the second page is only the welcome page of wordpress

From their webpage:

Home
Welcome

Poker Room

We will be having many games for you such as Poker and Games You Know are Fair. We dont know much about provably fair, so we make sure it is fair!

Guess if a certain blocks number of transactions is odd or even!  Donate to account of “Bets” with the block number and the result of odd or even. If you win, you will be sent back 199% up to 199.9% back.

Click on "Poker Room" mate
El3k0n

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

USA TRUMP USA TRUMP USA TRUMP

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 05:35:24 AM

Pretty cool did you write this? if so what language did you use?
lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 11:16:48 AM

i don't have understand, where is a faucet? I  see only a wordpress page, with only login (i don't see a signup option) and later nothing, already the second page is only the welcome page of wordpress

From their webpage:

Home
Welcome

Poker Room

We will be having many games for you such as Poker and Games You Know are Fair. We dont know much about provably fair, so we make sure it is fair!

Guess if a certain blocks number of transactions is odd or even!  Donate to account of “Bets” with the block number and the result of odd or even. If you win, you will be sent back 199% up to 199.9% back.

ok now i have see but i think is changed from yesyerday, because at yesterday i see only a white page  Grin.

can i suggest to owner to buy a hosting and don't use wordpress  Grin
BTCforJoe

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 03:56:02 PM

i don't have understand, where is a faucet? I  see only a wordpress page, with only login (i don't see a signup option) and later nothing, already the second page is only the welcome page of wordpress

From their webpage:

Home
Welcome

Poker Room

Guess if a certain blocks number of transactions is odd or even!  Donate to account of “Bets” with the block number and the result of odd or even. If you win, you will be sent back 199% up to 199.9% back.

ok now i have see but i think is changed from yesyerday, because at yesterday i see only a white page  Grin.

can i suggest to owner to buy a hosting and don't use wordpress  Grin

Wordpress is just a Content Management System, not a hosting solution. I use WordPress for many of my websites, and it has nothing to do with paying for hosting or not. In fact, most freesites don't allow the use of WordPress because of your limited access to databases on those freesites. The owner of this poker faucet DOES have hosting.

May I suggest that you make sure you know what you're talking about before you try to insult someone? Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: